Soap, Lampshades, Gas Chambers Disguised as Shower Rooms?

yes you did-----you specifically said that her statement Weisenthal just "invented" the figure
five million puts everything else he said ----in question. I still do not know the context of her ramark------are you suggesting that your hero ADOLF did not murder any gentiles?. Ok fine with me-----just jews. We can shit on the dead gypsies and clergy of various faiths etc etc Lets shit on them all--- of course DA JOOOOS
first

Lol, you're a total nutcase, besides that you're alright :)

Adolf isn't a hero of mine, truth and reality are my heroes (good answer Urby).

Some day you'll face reality and the truth will hurt, too bad for you :(

yes you did-----you specifically said that her statement Weisenthal just "invented" the figure
five million puts everything else he said ----in question. I still do not know the context of her ramark------are you suggesting that your hero ADOLF did not murder any gentiles?. Ok fine with me-----just jews. We can shit on the dead gypsies and clergy of various faiths etc etc Lets shit on them all--- of course DA JOOOOS
first

I faced reality decades ago-----including the stink which is you

first

what 'truth' do you imagine will "hurt" me. I have faced hard truths all of my life

I'd like to see a "final solution" for holocaust deniers. The world would be a better place.

Lol, how does that make you any better than the Nazis? ;)
It doesn't take much to be better than people like you.

But if you want to gas people because you disagree with their pov that makes you the Nazi doesn't it?

I don't want to gas anyone :)

the use of "gas" defines Nazi? Interesting idea----the only people to use NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS since world war I. have been STINKING BAATHIST PIGS, GAMAL ABDEL NASSER used it to off babies in YEMEN way back in the 1950s for the BAATHIST CAUSE

I'd like to see a "final solution" for holocaust deniers. The world would be a better place.

But if you want to gas people because you disagree with their pov that makes you the Nazi doesn't it?

No, it makes me a great humanitarian.

the use of "gas" defines Nazi? Interesting idea----the only people to use NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS since world war I. have been STINKING BAATHIST PIGS, GAMAL ABDEL NASSER used it to off babies in YEMEN way back in the 1950s for the BAATHIST CAUSE

You're so full of hate, you should get out more, go to the theatre or ballet, broaden your horizons a bit ;)

Why is the holocaust so important to you that you imagine it's ok to gas people if they disagree with you about it?

You're so full of hate, you should get out more, go to the theatre or ballet, broaden your horizons a bit ;)

Interesting diagnosis----on what basis did you make it. It is a very
interesting fact that Nasser used nitrogen mustard gas in the 1950s---
and on YEMEN, no less. It is an important piece of data-----
in evaluating the BAATHIST CAUSE. If you recall----yemen was involved
in a kind of civil war. It had a king back then (Yemenis called it "the IMAM")
Aden and its sorrounds is oil rich (southern part of yemen)----the people
who wanted to secede from "royal rule" were ----Baathists and as such supported by the SOVIET UNION----just a the SOVIET UNION supported Baathist
Nasser-------remember? Baathists got nitrogen mustard gas and its recipe from
Nazis way back in the 1920s and passed it to Egypt and it eventurally got to
Baathists in Iraq. ------INTERESTING?? Baathist scum have been supported by both commies and Nazis-----historically and----presently are supported by
Russian and Iranian Leadership (scum) Historical fact is your basis for a diagnosis of "HATER NEEDING BALLET"?????

Name a broadway musical-----I will hum the score for you. I do not do ballet-----I mean I did ballet for a few months at about age ten----but that was it------
first position, second position, third position, fourth position, fifth position-----<<<<< that was about it

who wanted to secede from "royal rule" were ----Baathists and as such supported by the SOVIET UNION----just a the SOVIET UNION supported Baathist
Baathists in Iraq. ------INTERESTING?? Baathist scum have been supported by both commies and Nazis-----historically and----presently are supported by
Russian and Iranian Leadership (scum) Historical fact is your basis for a diagnosis of "HATER NEEDING BALLET"?????

Lol, gas was used by several of the powers in WW1, was it given by "the Nazis" or by the Brits or post war Germans?

Anyway whatever about that it has little bearing on the holocaust.

Name a broadway musical-----I will hum the score for you. I do not do ballet-----I mean I did ballet for a few months at about age ten----but that was it------
first position, second position, third position, fourth position, fifth position-----<<<<< that was about it

You see, you are a cultured person beneath all the bad language, why not just discuss the issue and deal in facts rather than cussing which imo clouds the issue.

Why is the holocaust so important to you that you imagine it's ok to gas people if they disagree with you about it?
The world would be a much better place without animals like you.

You see, you are a cultured person beneath all the bad language, why not just discuss the issue and deal in facts rather than cussing which imo clouds the issue.

what "bad language"??-----referring to Baathist pigs as pigs is not "bad language"----they are the arab equivalent of Nazis and-----very much their allies since the 1920s and counting. the word "pig" bothers you in reference to those who enjoy slitting the throats of infants?

Lol, gas was used by several of the powers in WW1, was it given by "the Nazis" or by the Brits or post war Germans?

Anyway whatever about that it has little bearing on the holocaust.

nitrogen mustard gas was both invented by the germans and used by the germans during world war I-------your allegation ---"everyone used it" is actually not entirely true-------only a little true------but its effects are so horrific ---LONG TERM---that there was a general concensus after world war I that no one should use it. Nazis friendly to the BAATHIST (arab Nazi) cause handed it and its recipe to Baathists in the Levant. who have used it now and then -----US homeland security is so concerned about its LIKELY use by meccaist terrorists in the USA----that there are elaborate protocols in place to counter the filth that you trivialize. In case of such an attack---CAREFULLY follow instructions----the crap hangs around in the environment and kills-----slowly and very painfully. Your hero SADDAM had warehouses of it-----probably mostly shipped to the hills of Syria

Lol, I'd say you know next to nothing about the holocaust.

I know that you know that you lie about the Holocaust. All Holocaust deniers are shit.

I know that you know that you lie about the Holocaust. All Holocaust deniers are shit.

Holocaust denial is an important and basic belief for hundreds of millions of
Nazi shit------in almost all cases----the spawn of "DA CHURCH" and "DA MOSQUE" thus----for the adherents -----it is "HOLY"

Forum List

Back