Soap, Lampshades, Gas Chambers Disguised as Shower Rooms?

this farce has to stop

First of all, this has nothing to do with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Secondly, this hoax was big news several years ago. Why dredge it up now?

Thirdly, this one incident might have been a hoax, but the Holocaust surely wasn't. I could tell you alot of stories, but why go into that?

Has everything to do with what is happening now. Story telling is what the Zionist do best.

Fanger must be a very miserable person, Hoss. I cannot imagine going through life in such a way. How sad.

The official Holohoax story is slowly being exposed as a fake. ......... :thup:

What's "fake" is peoples' supposed sympathy for Arabs or Muslims when their only real concern is their pathological hatred of Jews. Hundreds of Arabs/Muslims are killed every day in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, etc. by their own kind, but their deaths mean nothing if they weren't killed by Jews. Really nuts and hypocritical.

this farce has to stop

I normally stay out of this arena, but I wanted to see that vid all the way through.

just to see if it started to make any fucking sense at all.

ok, the guy made up his story, got it.

But that had absofuckinglootly NOTHING to do with the rest of it and nothing to do with the holocaust

this farce has to stop

I normally stay out of this arena, but I wanted to see that vid all the way through.

just to see if it started to make any fucking sense at all.

ok, the guy made up his story, got it.

But that had absofuckinglootly NOTHING to do with the rest of it and nothing to do with the holocaust

Well, all I know is that all my uncles, aunts and cousins were from my mom's side. My dad must have had quite an imagination to explain the fact that his family was non-existent. All those stories of his parents and brother sent to a death camp, his married sister and brother-in-law joining the partisans after his baby niece was killed and never making it out alive, his other sister committing suicide after her hiding place was discovered, etc... Either he fabricated these stories or his former Polish neighbors had lied. Or maybe his family had disowned him, which caused him to make up these stories. He was pretty convincing choking up when he told these tales! And that measly $100 dollars he got a month from the German government--wasn't that worth all those wild stories?

Fanger must be ae very miserabl person, Hoss. I cannot imagine going through life in such a way. How sad.
You can add Sunni Troll and Penelope to that list :cool:
One time when I was on vacation in NYC.

I visited a Holocaust museum during the day, and went to a comedy club later that night.

The comedy club had some good comedians that told a few jokes that made me chuckle.

But the museum was a laugh riot that kept me in stitches. ....... :lol: :lol:

Fanger must be ae very miserabl person, Hoss. I cannot imagine going through life in such a way. How sad.

I visited a Holocaust museum during the day, and went to a comedy club later that night.

The comedy club had some good comedians that told a few jokes that made me chuckle.

Geez Sunni Troll, I must have really gotten under your skin with my last comment :lol:

Just curious, how much of your Welfare check did you use to to go NY ? :cool:

Last edited:
When I told the jewish museum curator that I really enjoyed the show.

He pulled me aside and told me that I was one of the few people who figured out the museum was based on a hoax.

He even offered me money to keep my mouth shut and not tell others the whole thing was just a scam.

True story......... :cool:

What a sick thing to say. Only someone who is void of all conscience could laugh at the suffering of those who died in the Holocaust. Truly you are a sad case.

The official Holohoax story is slowly being exposed as a fake. ......... :thup:

Has everything to do with what is happening now. Story telling is what the Zionist do best.
You do realize that there is no such thing as a Palestinian. Right? Those were Arabs who came from neighboring nations - they saw the return of the Jew to their homeland and watched it blossom. Envy filled their hearts! Suddenly the Long Lost Palestinians appeared claiming it was their land! Arabs suddenly began calling themselves Palestinians! The whopper of all stories! And none of it true! To this day they cannot tell us what their currency was, their language, their ancestors - nothing! Not a shred of historical evidence to prove their claims.

Last edited:
What a sick thing to say. Only someone who is void of all conscience could laugh at the suffering of those who died in the Holocaust. Truly you are a sad case.
There wasn't a so called holocaust. ...... :cool:
Of course there was. If you are looking for fairy tales - here is one for you - There wasn't a so called Palestinian people. And there still isn't! It's the greatest hoax of the 21st century!

Forum List

Back