So you were wondering how Balsy Ford was getting paid...NO PROBLEM!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
You know there is always an angle to get around laws and unethical behavior. Instead of Soros or the DNC paying her directly, they got one of there many apparatchiks to do the DIRTY WORK....

There’s a GoFundMe raising $100,000 to Keep Christine Blasey Ford Safe

Not that we needed more evidence of the immense risk that women take when they speak out against powerful men, but the California professor who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault when the two were in high school is now facing a bombardment of death threats—and that will likely continue for the foreseeable future.

Yesterday, lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford were hesitant to commit a public hearing with the Senate Judiciary Committee that would subject her to more trauma, and raise her profile even higher with critics who would seek to do her harm. Instead, they said an FBI investigation should be the first step.

In the meantime, a GoFundMe campaign has been launched in an effort to pay for Ford’s inevitable security costs, and it’s raising money fast. In just 15 hours, the campaign has brought in more than $68,000 from 2,125 people. The fundraising goal is set at $100,000, but at this rate, it could end up a lot higher.

The campaign’s creator, Heidi Feldman, tells me that she’s been in touch with Ford’s representatives, and that they’re “very appreciative” of the assistance. She said she was moved to create the campaign out of a desire to help Ford tell her story without her having to fear for her physical safety. “I don’t think a lot of people are aware of the level threats that someone in this position can face,” Feldman said.

I’ve reached out to Ford’s lawyers and will update if I hear back.

Must remember this NEAT TRICK!

You know there is always an angle to get around laws and unethical behavior. Instead of Soros or the DNC paying her directly, they got one of there many apparatchiks to do the DIRTY WORK....

Not that we needed more evidence of the immense risk that women take when they speak out against powerful men, but the California professor who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault when the two were in high school is now facing a bombardment of death threats—and that will likely continue for the foreseeable future.

Yesterday, lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford were hesitant to commit a public hearing with the Senate Judiciary Committee that would subject her to more trauma, and raise her profile even higher with critics who would seek to do her harm. Instead, they said an FBI investigation should be the first step.

In the meantime, a GoFundMe campaign has been launched in an effort to pay for Ford’s inevitable security costs, and it’s raising money fast. In just 15 hours, the campaign has brought in more than $68,000 from 2,125 people. The fundraising goal is set at $100,000, but at this rate, it could end up a lot higher.

The campaign’s creator, Heidi Feldman, tells me that she’s been in touch with Ford’s representatives, and that they’re “very appreciative” of the assistance. She said she was moved to create the campaign out of a desire to help Ford tell her story without her having to fear for her physical safety. “I don’t think a lot of people are aware of the level threats that someone in this position can face,” Feldman said.

She probably needs a body guard. She's a professor, so she needs to go on campus and teach every day. She's got her family stashed away somewhere since some flake published her address on social media. Hotels cost money, yannow?

She probably needs a body guard. She's a professor, so she needs to go on campus and teach every day. She's got her family stashed away somewhere since some flake published her address on social media. Hotels cost money, yannow?
Unlike subversives. The right has more important things to then harass her, especially since she is such a flake!

Not saying it’s right or that it’s even happening. Unfortunately today there are consequences for lying

I would surmise that soon-to-be Justice Kavnaugh is more at risk than this pathetic bimbo. We've already seen an attempted political assassination carried out on a baseball field by a rabid leftist, and death threats to Kavanaugh and his family from the left.

Unfortunately this is what it now takes to keep her safe from right wing pervs and nut jobs.

Not bad, take some heat for a few weeks, disappear and then go count your money.

....and then fade into obscurity, only to be remembered as that other "Anita Hill" girl whose name nobody remembers.

Unfortunately this is what it now takes to keep her safe from right wing pervs and nut jobs.

Sorry dude. It isn't we people who like same-sex marriage, sodomy, men dressing up like women, and screaming at the sky while wearing a pink vagina-shaped hat.

You people own all that weird shit, not us.

Interesting comment considering your tag line about a lie.

What a surprise, this lying Democrat subvert is going to get well paid for her attempt to smear Kavanaugh.

Forum List

Back