So you want me to say something nice about whites

This is the person who has refused to denounce all white supremacist groups by name. Apparently this guy is a Metzger. I asked him to do that and once he would have done so I'd comment on my opinion of the NBPP. I do not have to denounce black organizations upon the demands of punks like this if he and others here cannot do the same for white supremacist groups.

LAME

Wrong is Wrong whether others are willing to admit it or not. What the hell kind of weak ass fool can't denounce WRONG UNLESS someone else will????

YOU alone are responsible for YOUR ways and no one else.

I object to white racists just as much as I object to black racists.

This is the person who has refused to denounce all white supremacist groups by name. Apparently this guy is a Metzger.

LIAR

I denounced ALL White AND Black Supremacist groups in that same thread.
I do not know the names of ALL white Supremacists groups. There may be many.

You are nothing but a liar and an evil, hateful soul. My lifelong black friends would probably beat your ass if you talked your shit around them.

Go ahead...denounce the New Black Panther Party SPECIFICALLY as a hateful, racist, dangerous organization......
No you did not. I asked that you denounce all white supremacist groups by name. You didn't. Your lifelong black friends don't exist. You called an organization out by name, and it's the same organization you racist use as if their is some equality in you making claims of black supremacy. So you will denounce every white supremacist organization by name and after you are able to do that, I will express my feelings about the NBPP.

These are the terms on which this will be done.

This is the person who has refused to denounce all white supremacist groups by name. Apparently this guy is a Metzger. I asked him to do that and once he would have done so I'd comment on my opinion of the NBPP. I do not have to denounce black organizations upon the demands of punks like this if he and others here cannot do the same for white supremacist groups.

LAME

Wrong is Wrong whether others are willing to admit it or not. What the hell kind of weak ass fool can't denounce WRONG UNLESS someone else will????

YOU alone are responsible for YOUR ways and no one else.

I object to white racists just as much as I object to black racists.

Then you will denounce every white supremacist organization by name. Because you're calling me a racist without me making racist comments. You have decided to make an assumption about me because I did not do as you said. My views on such things have been expressed numerous times, so if you want to assume, that's your fucking problem. What you call racism in blacks is not racism.

Definition of inherent
: involved in the constitution or essential character of something : belonging by nature or habit : intrinsic

400 years of documented behavior is not basing an opinion on a belief in something being inherent.

Then you will denounce every white supremacist organization by name. Because you're calling me a racist without me making racist comments. You have decided to make an assumption about me because I did not do as you said. My views on such things have been expressed numerous times, so if you want to assume, that's your fucking problem. What you call racism in blacks is not racism.

Definition of inherent
: involved in the constitution or essential character of something : belonging by nature or habit : intrinsic

400 years of documented behavior is not basing an opinion on a belief in something being inherent.

You're an evasive moron. Just because YOU know the name of every white supremacist organization doesn't mean everyone does. The only one I know by name is the KKK.

Tell you what.....
You name ONE and I will denounce that ONE
I will name ONE....YOU denounce that ONE....

Otherwise you are as full of shit as a zoo dumpster

Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of white racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

Frankly I don't even bother saying anything good about white people bcoz they dont need it. They're tooting their own horn to the max, 24-7-365.

Not mention that you have lot of non whites who are also kissing their ass.

Aren't most people tooting their own horn.......rather lame accusation

See how quiet a lying RAT becomes when cornered good and proper?

Again....as always......IM2 flat out REFUSES to denounce the New Black Panther party or ANY non-white organization that professes killing people AND their babies over racist hatred,.......wonder why ?

Anyone should be able to figure that out by now.

Last edited:
Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of white racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

Frankly I don't even bother saying anything good about white people bcoz they dont need it. They're tooting their own horn to the max, 24-7-365.

Not mention that you have lot of non whites who are also kissing their ass.

Could Cite proof of this whites tooting their own horn?

IM2 is a racist one trick pony. ... :cool:
That would be you.
Why don't you move to an all black African country where there isn't any white people to blame for all your problems? ... :cool:
Don't have to. I was born here, so I have the right to peacefully air my grievance here. If that's not something you like, pack your bags and find an all white country so you don't have to cry about anti white racism.

Definition of inherent

You're an evasive moron. Just because YOU know the name of every white supremacist organization doesn't mean everyone does. The only one I know by name is the KKK.

Tell you what.....
You name ONE and I will denounce that ONE
I will name ONE....YOU denounce that ONE....

Otherwise you are as full of shit as a zoo dumpster

You were able to find the NBPP, so you go find every white supremacist group and denounce them by name and then I will express my opinion of the NBPP.

And Yet......

IM2 fully supports the NBPP (New Black panther party) but claims that a black person cannot be racist and that "there are no Black Supremacists organizations" (his words)

See this thread
Trump has created the Deep State
Beginning at post 274 - 297 where he repeatedly refuses to deny he approves of the NBPP

Here's what IM2 embraces 100%
“I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn’t come out here to play today. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!”
— King Samir Shabazz, former head of the party’s Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009.

I suspect IM2 IS Shabazz or a close and loyal disciple
I have yet to read anything remotely close to that quote posted by IM2.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
See how quiet a lying RAT becomes when cornered good and proper?

Again....as always......IM2 flat out REFUSES to denounce the New Black Panther party or ANY non-white organization that professes killing people AND their babies over racist hatred,.......wonder why ?

Anyone should be able to figure that out by now.

The terms of our discussion are set. You either will do your part or you won't. But until you do your part, I will not be expressing my opinion of the NBPP. I am tired of whites like you trying to make a black person a racist because you're too cowardly to face your own. You have named one small black group with no political power and want to equate them with organizations with members in every institution, including the presidents office. And that one black group is supposed to be equal to the hundreds of white supremacist groups. There are no black Steve Bannons, Stephen Millers, Rush Limbaughs, Steve Scalises, Louis Gohmert, Steve Kings, Kris Kobachs, etc. So exactly what kind of "supremacy" can the NBPP enforce?

You're a joke junior. You are looking for a way to claim blacks are as racist as whites in order to try dismissing arguments made by blacks pertaining to continuing white racism. So go find the names of every white supremact group and denounce them one by one. Maybe then you'll understand how weak your attempt to make blacks just as racist as whites have been is.

And Yet......

IM2 fully supports the NBPP (New Black panther party) but claims that a black person cannot be racist and that "there are no Black Supremacists organizations" (his words)

See this thread
Trump has created the Deep State
Beginning at post 274 - 297 where he repeatedly refuses to deny he approves of the NBPP

Here's what IM2 embraces 100%
“I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn’t come out here to play today. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!”
— King Samir Shabazz, former head of the party’s Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009.

I suspect IM2 IS Shabazz or a close and loyal disciple
I have yet to read anything remotely close to that quote posted by IM2.

And you won't.

It's OK to be............................(insert here: nothing illegal, immoral or fattening).

Greg

Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of wh-=ite racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

Oh pul-leeze say something nice about us whites...we are victims....we need affirmation every minute to help us get thru this horrible white existance!

j/k :71: Carry on.

IM2 is a racist one trick pony. ... :cool:

More like a no trick pony.
upload_2019-11-4_13-41-5.jpeg

For my part I no longer care what you say. I dismissed your opinion long ago; you are unable to think outside the boxes they put you in.

Other black posters here, and black people I know in real life, are not in the boxes you are in, thank God for that.
I am in no box. You just can't take the truth. I don't see other blacks here running to accept your POV and in fact, I see other whites here who strongly oppose you. And a few of them agree with some of the things I say.
In truth..I agree with 80% of what you post...the 20% I don't buy is mostly irrelevant--a lot of it is deliberate incitement for your own amusement, IMO. I certainly side against the obvious racists who froth at your posts. That you present your view through the lens of black opposition does not really bother me...because I think you take said position with intent--and I'm pretty sure that in a RW situation you'd not be quite so strident in your views...nor insistent that I share all of them.

For my part I no longer care what you say. I dismissed your opinion long ago; you are unable to think outside the boxes they put you in.

Other black posters here, and black people I know in real life, are not in the boxes you are in, thank God for that.
I am in no box. You just can't take the truth. I don't see other blacks here running to accept your POV and in fact, I see other whites here who strongly oppose you. And a few of them agree with some of the things I say.
In truth..I agree with 80% of what you post...the 20% I don't buy is mostly irrelevant--a lot of it is deliberate incitement for your own amusement, IMO. I certainly side against the obvious racists who froth at your posts. That you present your view through the lens of black opposition does not really bother me...because I think you take said position with intent--and I'm pretty sure that in a RW situation you'd not be quite so strident in your views...nor insistent that I share all of them.

We know, youre racist as that dumb mother fucker

Forum List

Back