So you want me to say something nice about whites

Theres lots of great things to say about black people. I only have criticism for certain ones because of politics or beliefs, just as I do for white people. Unfortunately this is a mostly political website and most of the things we say about each other are bound to be negative. It comes with the territory, but is actually in no way representative of the real world out there. (IMO)

Your people enslaved me! I want my reparations!

Actually i could carry that torch as well, being born blond and blue eyed to a Sicilian family

Think about that, we screwed ourselves pretty dark in Ethiopia , Egypt . etc....

There was some serious cream in da coffee......

I suspect viking dna .....horny b*stards!!!
4e44686aba18c.image.jpg

Sicilian blue eyed donkeys should get reparations too!
1646511ebf4117252653cba51f4cd466--blues-ivory.jpg

~S~

Did it teach whites how inferior they are

I'm inferior?

Or are you going to run away from answering that by telling me how I need to move back to Africa?.

Well i could move back to my genetic country of origin as well

And you know what? We did one hellova conquering biz in our day! , the original Borg,,,assimilated them all!
shutterstock-203589544-1.jpg

Sh*t, we were EOE (equal opportunity enslavers)

American history ain't got nuthin' on us....founding pikers !, the lot of 'em!

~S~
Romans were pikers....British Empire dwarfed them..as did many others. BTW, the US is larger than the Roman empire at it's height. Much larger.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia

I'm inferior?

Or are you going to run away from answering that by telling me how I need to move back to Africa?.

And you know what? We did one hellova conquering biz in our day! , the original Borg,,,assimilated them all!

~S~
Romans were pikers....British Empire dwarfed them..as did many others. BTW, the US is larger than the Roman empire at it's height. Much larger.

well that's demographics Evil one, let's talk pure slave head count....

~S~

Your people enslaved me! I want my reparations!

Actually i could carry that torch as well, being born blond and blue eyed to a Sicilian family

Think about that, we screwed ourselves pretty dark in Ethiopia , Egypt . etc....

There was some serious cream in da coffee......

I suspect viking dna .....horny b*stards!!!
4e44686aba18c.image.jpg

Sicilian blue eyed donkeys should get reparations too!
1646511ebf4117252653cba51f4cd466--blues-ivory.jpg

~S~

I had a good friend at University that was a blond haired, blue eyed Sicilian. I just thought he was mostly an American mutt with an Italian last name. Then I met his family. Nope, bunch of gangsters.

So I just chalked it up to his mom liking the Germanic Paper boy or something. :71:

I'm inferior?

~S~

well that's demographics Evil one, let's talk pure slave head count....

~S~
Well..you'd have to define slavery..while the British Empire had no formal system...they did hold India in servitude...after all. In the context of the times...the Romans were huge...but I bet if you ran the numbers..you would find that the total of African slaves held by the US...and Spain....and the French--probably exceeded the numbers of slaves the Romans had.

Total Slave Population in United States, by State

1860 US census--3,950,000 slaves

Roman count--1st century AD...3,000,000 Slavery in ancient Rome - Wikipedia

However..the percentage of slave in the total population was much higher...35 to 40% of the 6 million living in Italy at the time were slaves.
This is compared to about 13% of the US population--of course...half the country..the more populous half..did not own slaves at all.

So you win..your ancestors were were better slavers. LOL...perhaps you get a trophy...gilded leg chains perhaps?

This has got to be the MOST RACIST thread I've seen on this site. Congratulations, IM2.

In IQ2’s mind, blacks are allowed to be racist.

He wouldn’t like it if some posted an OP with this title:
So you want me to say something nice about blacks

This has got to be the MOST RACIST thread I've seen on this site. Congratulations, IM2.

In IQ2’s mind, blacks are allowed to be racist.

He wouldn’t like it if some posted an OP with this title:
So you want me to say something nice about blacks
Stop crying. You're one of the people who whined about me not saying anything nice about white people. And there are a couple of thousand racist threads full of whites like you posting overt racist comments.

No it's not. But whites like you cry about racism whenever whites are criticized for their continuing racism. I've made no racist comments and the OP is a video of a non racist white person speaking. You guys should have no problem with that since you all claim not to be racist. But you do. Therefore you tell on yourself.

Theres lots of great things to say about black people. I only have criticism for certain ones because of politics or beliefs, just as I do for white people. Unfortunately this is a mostly political website and most of the things we say about each other are bound to be negative. It comes with the territory, but is actually in no way representative of the real world out there. (IMO)
Yarddog, this is representative of the real world. It exists in the real world. Forums like this allow the white racists to express their true feelings because they face no penalty or public censure.

If it weren’t for whites, you’d still be running around in Africa naked and afraid.
No...

His ancestors would have been sold to someone else, arabs most likely, or they would have just been killed. Instead they were picked up for a bottle of rum by some portugese merchants and dumped off to poison this hemisphere.

MI2 is under the delusion that:
  1. Anything he thinks matters one bo didleysquat to the world.
  2. That anyone here gives a flying crap his opinions.
Unfortunately it seems the net result of social media is that the less one's views are worth hearing, the more many individual's need to state them ad nauseaum. :oops:

If it weren’t for whites, you’d still be running around in Africa naked and afraid.
No...

His ancestors would have been sold to someone else, arabs most likely, or they would have just been killed. Instead they were picked up for a bottle of rum by some portugese merchants and dumped off to poison this hemisphere.

MI2 is under the delusion that:
  1. Anything he thinks matters one bo didleysquat to the world.
  2. That anyone here gives a flying crap his opinions.
Unfortunately it seems the net result of social media is that the less one's views are worth hearing, the more many individual's need to state them ad nauseaum. :oops:

They apparently matter greatly to you.

Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of white racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

You could at least say thanks for all the free stuff that has fed, clothed and housed your families for 50 years both in and out of prison.

Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites.

How about we all say something nice about people?

Frankly I don't even bother saying anything good about white people bcoz they dont need it.

I tell my girlfriend she's pretty when she wears a new frock ... but, it doesn't count, she's not white.

Forum List

Back