So you want me to say something nice about whites

For my part I no longer care what you say. I dismissed your opinion long ago; you are unable to think outside the boxes they put you in.

Other black posters here, and black people I know in real life, are not in the boxes you are in, thank God for that.
I am in no box. You just can't take the truth. I don't see other blacks here running to accept your POV and in fact, I see other whites here who strongly oppose you. And a few of them agree with some of the things I say.
In truth..I agree with 80% of what you post...the 20% I don't buy is mostly irrelevant--a lot of it is deliberate incitement for your own amusement, IMO. I certainly side against the obvious racists who froth at your posts. That you present your view through the lens of black opposition does not really bother me...because I think you take said position with intent--and I'm pretty sure that in a RW situation you'd not be quite so strident in your views...nor insistent that I share all of them.

We know, youre racist as that dumb mother fucker
Nope..don't get it twisted..I'm intellectually arrogant...and I believe in a pragmatic meritocracy. By definition..that precludes racism. Racist exclusion is, among many things, inherently wasteful of human intellect and ingenuity. But it is true that I despise people who are willfully stupid...and shout out their hate..for no other reason than that they seek to hide the certainty of their inadequacies, by transferring their deepest fears about themselves to others. The attempt is futile...and laughable.

For my part I no longer care what you say. I dismissed your opinion long ago; you are unable to think outside the boxes they put you in.

Other black posters here, and black people I know in real life, are not in the boxes you are in, thank God for that.
I am in no box. You just can't take the truth. I don't see other blacks here running to accept your POV and in fact, I see other whites here who strongly oppose you. And a few of them agree with some of the things I say.
In truth..I agree with 80% of what you post...the 20% I don't buy is mostly irrelevant--a lot of it is deliberate incitement for your own amusement, IMO. I certainly side against the obvious racists who froth at your posts. That you present your view through the lens of black opposition does not really bother me...because I think you take said position with intent--and I'm pretty sure that in a RW situation you'd not be quite so strident in your views...nor insistent that I share all of them.

Nope..don't get it twisted..I'm intellectually arrogant...and I believe in a pragmatic meritocracy. By definition..that precludes racism. Racist exclusion is, among many things, inherently wasteful of human intellect and ingenuity. But it is true that I despise people who are willfully stupid...and shout out their hate..for no other reason than that they seek to hide the certainty of their inadequacies, by transferring their deepest fears about themselves to others. The attempt is futile...and laughable.

All that to say your as racist as him?

All that to say your as racist as him?
***chuckles****

Nope, all that to say you're stupid..and that you broadcast your stupidity in many forms...and one of them is the use of slanted, racist rhetoric. This forum brings many of your ilk together..thus you get a false sense of empowerment..and validation of your ignorance. But..to most of the world..you're still dumb as a rock...and a dying breed of dinosaur..whose loss..won't be mourned by any.

Last edited:
Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of white racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.
Ok.

I'll bite...

Who could possibly give a shit what you say?

I'll agree affirmative action is no more than institutionalized racism IM2

But we're not, never have been a meritocracy

If we were all the same color, those on top would have found a way to subjugate the masses

so that they not only look forward to it, they blame themselves.

~S~
AA is the worst type of racism..

Democrats use it to teach generations of Blacks that they are inferior to Whites.

It works so well a large % of Black Americans, mostly fatherless, have no expectation of being better than a breeder on welfare, sucking on the national tit their whole lives.

Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of white racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

Talk about fragility, when I related my story a little over a year ago about the black guy spitting on me, you accused me right off the bat of concocting the story. Then, even after I gave you all the details you asked for leading up to the incident, you then assumed I did something to him to set him off. And I'll bet you still do.

I told you some time back that I am never letting you forget that you prejudged me as a liar and a racist and I meant it. You did so based solely on the fact that I'm white and disagreed with you on the issue of black racism.

I know it's highly unlikely you'll respond but that's okay. This is more for the benefit of everyone else anyway.

Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of wh-=ite racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

Oh pul-leeze say something nice about us whites...we are victims....we need affirmation every minute to help us get thru this horrible white existance!

j/k :71: Carry on.

I know you are. But that was a good one! :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I'll agree affirmative action is no more than institutionalized racism IM2

But we're not, never have been a meritocracy

If we were all the same color, those on top would have found a way to subjugate the masses

so that they not only look forward to it, they blame themselves.

~S~
AA is the worst type of racism..

Democrats use it to teach generations of Blacks that they are inferior to Whites.

It works so well a large % of Black Americans, mostly fatherless, have no expectation of being better than a breeder on welfare, sucking on the national tit their whole lives.

Except whites have gotten what you think AA is since before the official "founding" of this nation. Did it teach whites how inferior they are? Does it make whites have no expectation of being better than a breeder on welfare, sucking on the national tit their whole lives?

Or are you going to run away from answering that by telling me how I need to move back to Africa?.

I have stood before RW city councils, and attended community meetings with RW. I have expressed myself in no uncertain terms. I am not scared of much. Except the lords wrath. Whether or not you share all my views is not it. But honestly facing the results of what has gone on in this country that has created the moment we are in is.

I never say anything good or bad about Black people... or White People... or Asian people... or Hispanic people, et cetera. et cetera. and so on...

I say good and bad things about people. Period. Color and ethnicity have nothing to do with it.
Here we have an example of the colorblind liar.

Really? Prove it. I have been here for more than twelve years, there should be plenty of examples.

I'll wait...

I'll say something good about blacks-they are legal American citizens and deserve the courtesies and benefits due a citizen.

So you want me to say something nice about whites? No,I personally don't give a single fuck

I have stood before RW city councils, and attended community meetings with RW. I have expressed myself in no uncertain terms. I am not scared of much. Except the lords wrath. Whether or not you share all my views is not it. But honestly facing the results of what has gone on in this country that has created the moment we are in is.
Totally agree..everything that has shaped us...the good as well as the bad--is important. All people were NOT created equal..but we can turn the ideal into a reality..if we choose.
I'm more pragmatic--and less idealistic, than you, I think. However, I do recognize..that I can afford to be....being White..no matter my sympathies...shields me from the anger that informs your imperatives. That, of course, is part of the White Privilege that most here close their eyes to.
Again, don't get it twisted..I feel no guilt..for I've done no wrong--but I do recognize responsibility---to make this a better place for all that come after me.
Whether it is addressing racial inequities..or economic ones..or social ones..or the twisted mess of all of them that is at the heart of the hierarchies we so love.

Some might call this idealistic..but in fact...there is a hard pragmatism at the heart of it all..for me, at least. We live in very fluid times..with our social paradigms shifting--if we do not ride the shock-wave into the future..we will be destroyed..as a culture and as a nation.

Did it teach whites how inferior they are

I'm inferior?

Or are you going to run away from answering that by telling me how I need to move back to Africa?.

Well i could move back to my genetic country of origin as well

And you know what? We did one hellova conquering biz in our day! , the original Borg,,,assimilated them all!
shutterstock-203589544-1.jpg

Sh*t, we were EOE (equal opportunity enslavers)

American history ain't got nuthin' on us....founding pikers !, the lot of 'em!

~S~

Did it teach whites how inferior they are

I'm inferior?

Well i could move back to my genetic country of origin as well

And you know what? We did one hellova conquering biz in our day! , the original Borg,,,assimilated them all!
shutterstock-203589544-1.jpg

Sh*t, we were EOE (equal opportunity enslavers)

American history ain't got nuthin' on us....founding pikers !, the lot of 'em!

~S~

Your people enslaved me! I want my reparations!

:FIREdevil:

No. just accept a little white rice as a side dish once in a while. ;)

Frankly I don't even bother saying anything good about white people bcoz they dont need it. They're tooting their own horn to the max, 24-7-365.

Not mention that you have lot of non whites who are also kissing their ass.

That's true. But I was just calling their claim. And as you plainly see, all they want is a black person who kisses their ass and tells them what they are desperate to hear. I'm not that person.

No...

No one cares what you think and the fact is you and those like you need white people to tell you how important you are and if they do not you scream racism.

You are a dime a dozen in this world and matter not to most people...

Now know this I never want a compliment from you or those like you because let be clear it would be empty words from a bigot that believe he is better than everyone else...

Forum List

Back