So you want me to say something nice about whites

I prefer my hippy sentiments to be in support of rampant Capitalism!

This has got to be the MOST RACIST thread I've seen on this site. Congratulations, IM2.

In IQ2’s mind, blacks are allowed to be racist.

He wouldn’t like it if some posted an OP with this title:
So you want me to say something nice about blacks
Stop crying. You're one of the people who whined about me not saying anything nice about white people. And there are a couple of thousand racist threads full of whites like you posting overt racist comments.
Please post just one overtly racist post by me. There are almost 30,000 posts. Surely you can find quickly. Just one.

That's true. But I was just calling their claim. And as you plainly see, all they want is a black person who kisses their ass and tells them what they are desperate to hear. I'm not that person.
ROFLMFAO

What a sad existence your life is!

White people live in your head rent free 24/7.

What does that even mean....I want a black person kissing my ass?
Seriously, what the fuck does that even mean?
Furthermore, what am I desperate to hear from a black person?
What does that even mean?

all they want is a black person who kisses their ass

That would depend on the black person...

20111015_USP506.jpg

This is the person who has refused to denounce all white supremacist groups by name. Apparently this guy is a Metzger.

LIAR

I denounced ALL White AND Black Supremacist groups in that same thread.
I do not know the names of ALL white Supremacists groups. There may be many.

You are nothing but a liar and an evil, hateful soul. My lifelong black friends would probably beat your ass if you talked your shit around them.

Go ahead...denounce the New Black Panther Party SPECIFICALLY as a hateful, racist, dangerous organization......
No you did not. I asked that you denounce all white supremacist groups by name. You didn't. Your lifelong black friends don't exist. You called an organization out by name, and it's the same organization you racist use as if their is some equality in you making claims of black supremacy. So you will denounce every white supremacist organization by name and after you are able to do that, I will express my feelings about the NBPP.

These are the terms on which this will be done.

This right here is one among many reasons so many here consider you racist: "Your lifelong black friends don't exist." There is absolutely no way you could know this and there is no basis whatsoever for you to make this sort of claim.

You want him to condemn white supremacy groups but you can't even acknowledge the fact that some whites have lifelong black friends. Jesus.

Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of white racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

You could at least say thanks for all the free stuff that has fed, clothed and housed your families for 50 years both in and out of prison.

I can't thank people for things that don't exist.

Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites.

How about we all say something nice about people?

How about we just face the truth about race in America?

This right here is one among many reasons so many here consider you racist: "Your lifelong black friends don't exist." There is absolutely no way you could know this and there is no basis whatsoever for you to make this sort of claim.

You want him to condemn white supremacy groups but you can't even acknowledge the fact that some whites have lifelong black friends. Jesus.
The great thing about being a permanent victim is the ability make up anything you want about people that have self respect and dignity to imagine they're down on the same level.

So you will denounce every white supremacist organization by name and after you are able to do that, I will express my feelings about the NBPP.

These are the terms on which this will be done.
The terms of our discussion are set. You either will do your part or you won't. But until you do your part, I will not be expressing my opinion of the NBPP.
ROFLMFAO ...Quid Pro Quo, huh

Uh, NEWSFLASH...no one gives a fuck
what your feelings are about the NBPP!

ROFLMFAO...meet my demands...ROFLMFAO

NO
ONE
GIVES
A
FUCK
WHAT
YOU
ARE
DESPERATE
TO
HEAR

Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of white racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

Nope. Reasonable people don't give a crap what extremist nutjobs, such as yourself, have to say about anybody.

Black, white, purple or blue. Doesn't matter what color the person is, if they are an extremist, such as yourself, they are insane so no one need pay attention to them.

Theres lots of great things to say about black people. I only have criticism for certain ones because of politics or beliefs, just as I do for white people. Unfortunately this is a mostly political website and most of the things we say about each other are bound to be negative. It comes with the territory, but is actually in no way representative of the real world out there. (IMO)
Yarddog, this is representative of the real world. It exists in the real world. Forums like this allow the white racists to express their true feelings because they face no penalty or public censure.
The way you group individuals sounds pretty much the same thing I faced all my life. To many people make money off of others pain. And do not go against the grain. The fiefdoms always win in this system. You must remove this system and start a new one. Turning state, local and federal governments into Progs keeps the same system. And tears apart the nation more. You know that I know that you know that tens of millions of people must die. And maybe more. Its already been preordained. Its the matter of who it is. Most people really do not want to die.

In the time I have read these boards, the only whites you like are the ones whose heads are up your azz. Show love.

blacks high criminal rate - low graduation rate
mmmmmm???? something is ''wrong'' there

This is why I stopped reading most of your posts and I don't give you much credit for intelligence.

NO ONE wants you to just say nice things about whites. They want you to stop being a racist, much the same way you want others to stop being racist toward blacks.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

This is why I stopped reading most of your posts and I don't give you much credit for intelligence.

NO ONE wants you to just say nice things about whites. They want you to stop being a racist, much the same way you want others to stop being racist toward blacks.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

Lol! I am not a racist. Nothing I have said is racist. Calling out white racism is not racism and my doing that does not make me a racist. You don't have any intelligence if you're calling me a racist.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.
I'm racist. Do I have bias towards blk ppl ? Yes.

If i saw a blk and a white person dying. Would I help the blk person first? Yes.

Do I hate white ppl ? No. Do I think all white ppl are racist? No. Do I think blk people are superior to white ppl ? No.

Do I think the history of blk ppl in terms of inventions and what it has given to the world is superior to white ppl ? Yes.

Forum List

Back