So you say Sarah Palin is dumb

Totally agree. I pointed this out on one of the many, many, many previous threads, but as usual folks only believe what they want to believe.

Palin was a good Gov and her record speaks for itself. If Barry boy had accomplished half of what Palin did as Gov that would be something.

Palin is here to stay. If folks don't like it. I guess its just to bad. They can continue to take cheap pot shots at her, but I'm sure she'lll still be around and give them all the finger on her way up. LOL

really funny, you claim "they don't want to believe" yet you constantly ignore the hypocrisies of Palin. She gets criticized for time and time again showing she is hypocritical.

another phony who says one thing, does another

As I said. You either like Palin or you don't.

You can call her a hypocrite all you want. Doesn't make it so. Either way, the lady is doing just fine. I think she has more ability in her little finger than Ivy educated Barry has in his whole body. Just my opinion.

Oh yes. Sarahs doing okay. She's laughing all the way to the bank and giving her critics the finger on the way by. LOL

I know, because delusional people like any palin supporter believe what they want, ignore the bullshit of Palin and her contradictions, and claim she's doing a good job. Doesn't matter, you people are the minority

Umm, take taxes from oil companies, and redistribute to the people of Alaska. Isn't that what people are complaining about Obama doing? hypocrites

Have you ever heard of a LEASE, like when you rent something, you have pay for it. The oil companies have LEASES on Alaskan land. The land belongs to the nation and the people of Alaska. GET IT NOW??????:lol::lol::lol::lol: The oil companies DO NOT OWN the land they drill on, they LEASE IT. But even if they OWNED it they would be taxed on it as is every other business and person in the UNITED STATES. You are also TAXED on the PROFITS you make as a CORPORATION OR BUSINESS.

What time is your mother coming home, she needs to get you an education and keep you off the boards until you get one. Good Grief!!!!!!

Way to spin it once again to deny the hypocrisy. God you people are fucking retarded

Oh, I see I angered you again:lol::lol::lol: Cursing on the boards again, does your mama know you know those words????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you ever heard of a LEASE, like when you rent something, you have pay for it. The oil companies have LEASES on Alaskan land. The land belongs to the nation and the people of Alaska. GET IT NOW??????:lol::lol::lol::lol: The oil companies DO NOT OWN the land they drill on, they LEASE IT. But even if they OWNED it they would be taxed on it as is every other business and person in the UNITED STATES. You are also TAXED on the PROFITS you make as a CORPORATION OR BUSINESS.

What time is your mother coming home, she needs to get you an education and keep you off the boards until you get one. Good Grief!!!!!!

Way to spin it once again to deny the hypocrisy. God you people are fucking retarded

Oh, I see I angered you again:lol::lol::lol: Cursing on the boards again, does your mama know you know those words????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope, just proved what a loser troll you are. Again, not even original in your trolling, as you follow the exact same pattern.

Funny, here you are claiming 'oh, I win cause you cursed" and the post I responded to is you name calling.

Get a life troll, can't be anymore pathetic of a life to get enjoyment out of going around the internet posting bullshit to fuck with people.

OMG, we surly don't want SOMEONE who jumped from college to college representing us.:eek:

I want someone like this to represent me and my family:

This is a good e-mail that she printed in her book on pages 405-408 from and Alaskan constituent. Keep in mind that the Associated Press sent out 11 journalists to fact check her book. They sent none out to fact check Obama's two books.
A few of her accomplishments as Governor.

A View From Alaska: By Dewey Whetsell

" The last forty-five of my sixty-six years I've spent in a commercial fishing town in Alaska. I understand Alaska politics but never understood national politics well until this last year. Here's the breaking point: Neither side of the Palin controversy gets it. It's not about persona, style, rhetoric, it's about doing things. Even Palin supporters never mention the things that I'm about to mention here."

1. Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats, because as soon as Palin took the governor's office away from a fellow Republican and tough SOB, Frank Murkowski, she tore into the Republicans' Corrupt Bastards Club. (CBC) and sent it packing. Many of it's members are now residing in state housing and wearing orange jumpsuits. The Democrats reacted by skipping around the yard, throwing confetti, and singing " La la la la" ( well, you know how they are). Name another governor in this country who has ever done anything similar. But while you're thinking, I'll continue."

2. Now, with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaska politicians to protect the giant oil companies here. So Palin constructed and enacted a new system of splitting the oil profits called "ACES." ExxonMobil ( the biggest corporation in the world) protested, and Sarah told it, " Don't let the door hit you in the stern on your way out." It stayed, and Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being filthy rich. Of course, the other huge international oil companies fell meekly into line. Again, give the name of any other governor in the country who has done anything similar.

3. The other thing she did when she walked into the governor's office is that she got the list of state requests for federal funding for projects known as "pork." She went through the list, took 85 percent of them out, and placed them in the " when-hell-freezes-over" stack. She let locals know that if we need something built, we'll pay for it ourselves. Maybe she figured she could use the money she got from selling the previous governor's jet because it was extravagant. Maybe she could use the money she saved by dismissing the governor's cook ( remarking that she could cook for her own family), giving back the state vehicle issued to her ( maintaining that she already had a car) and dismissing her state-provided security force ( never mentioning--I imagine--that she was packing heat herself.) I'm still waiting to hear the names of those other governors.

4. Even with her much-ridiculed " gosh and golly" manerisms, she managed to put together a totally new approach to getting a natural gas pipeline built that will be the biggest private construction project in the history of North America. No one else could do it even if they tried. If that doesn't impress you, you're trying too hard to be unimpressed while watching her do things like this while baking up a batch of brownies with her other hand.

5. For thirty years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling at a place called Point Thomson. It made excuses the entire time for why it couldn't start drilling. In truth it was holding it as an investment. No governor for thirty years could make it get started. This summer, she told Exxon she was revoking it's lease and kicking it out. It protested and threatened court action. She shrugged and reminded them that she knew the way to the courthouse. Alaska won again.

6. President Obama wants the nation to be on 25 percent renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50 percent renewable by 2025. We are already at 25 percent. I can give you more specifics about things done, as opposed to style and persona. Everbody wants to be cool, sound cool, look cool. But that's just a cover-up.

I am still waiting to hear from liberals the names of other governors who can match what mine has done in two and a half years. I won't be holding my breath."

Again, just for you Dr. Gregg maybe you can actually get a real education from actually reading a little from a book that has been FACT CHECKED by 11 DIFFERENT ASSOCIATED PRESS JOURNALISTS.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Your mama would be proud of it, if you actually learned something.:lol::lol:

OMG, we surly don't want SOMEONE who jumped from college to college representing us.:eek:

I want someone like this to represent me and my family:

This is a good e-mail that she printed in her book on pages 405-408 from and Alaskan constituent. Keep in mind that the Associated Press sent out 11 journalists to fact check her book. They sent none out to fact check Obama's two books.
A few of her accomplishments as Governor.

A View From Alaska: By Dewey Whetsell

" The last forty-five of my sixty-six years I've spent in a commercial fishing town in Alaska. I understand Alaska politics but never understood national politics well until this last year. Here's the breaking point: Neither side of the Palin controversy gets it. It's not about persona, style, rhetoric, it's about doing things. Even Palin supporters never mention the things that I'm about to mention here."

1. Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats, because as soon as Palin took the governor's office away from a fellow Republican and tough SOB, Frank Murkowski, she tore into the Republicans' Corrupt Bastards Club. (CBC) and sent it packing. Many of it's members are now residing in state housing and wearing orange jumpsuits. The Democrats reacted by skipping around the yard, throwing confetti, and singing " La la la la" ( well, you know how they are). Name another governor in this country who has ever done anything similar. But while you're thinking, I'll continue."

2. Now, with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaska politicians to protect the giant oil companies here. So Palin constructed and enacted a new system of splitting the oil profits called "ACES." ExxonMobil ( the biggest corporation in the world) protested, and Sarah told it, " Don't let the door hit you in the stern on your way out." It stayed, and Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being filthy rich. Of course, the other huge international oil companies fell meekly into line. Again, give the name of any other governor in the country who has done anything similar.

3. The other thing she did when she walked into the governor's office is that she got the list of state requests for federal funding for projects known as "pork." She went through the list, took 85 percent of them out, and placed them in the " when-hell-freezes-over" stack. She let locals know that if we need something built, we'll pay for it ourselves. Maybe she figured she could use the money she got from selling the previous governor's jet because it was extravagant. Maybe she could use the money she saved by dismissing the governor's cook ( remarking that she could cook for her own family), giving back the state vehicle issued to her ( maintaining that she already had a car) and dismissing her state-provided security force ( never mentioning--I imagine--that she was packing heat herself.) I'm still waiting to hear the names of those other governors.

4. Even with her much-ridiculed " gosh and golly" manerisms, she managed to put together a totally new approach to getting a natural gas pipeline built that will be the biggest private construction project in the history of North America. No one else could do it even if they tried. If that doesn't impress you, you're trying too hard to be unimpressed while watching her do things like this while baking up a batch of brownies with her other hand.

5. For thirty years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling at a place called Point Thomson. It made excuses the entire time for why it couldn't start drilling. In truth it was holding it as an investment. No governor for thirty years could make it get started. This summer, she told Exxon she was revoking it's lease and kicking it out. It protested and threatened court action. She shrugged and reminded them that she knew the way to the courthouse. Alaska won again.

6. President Obama wants the nation to be on 25 percent renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50 percent renewable by 2025. We are already at 25 percent. I can give you more specifics about things done, as opposed to style and persona. Everbody wants to be cool, sound cool, look cool. But that's just a cover-up.

I am still waiting to hear from liberals the names of other governors who can match what mine has done in two and a half years. I won't be holding my breath."

Again, just for you Dr. Gregg maybe you can actually get a real education from actually reading a little from a book that has been FACT CHECKED by 11 DIFFERENT ASSOCIATED PRESS JOURNALISTS.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Your mama would be proud of it, if you actually learned something.:lol::lol:

Oh look, name calling and personal attacks, I must win.

What a loser.

Maybe Sarah Palin is dumb like us. Maybe it’s time to give the Yale and Harvard grads a few decades off from running this country. I think Sarah just might be dumb enough to go to Washington and tell the American people the truth about what’s been going on in DC.

As Governor of Alaska she exposed Democrat AND Republican corruption and I don’t care what your politics and political agenda are if corruption rules the day in Washington we are all lost.

There are a lot of “smart people” screwing this Nation up right now and I don’t think anyone can argue with that.

Well one thing is for sure, because of the Harvard Liberal Elites, Palin is enjoying herself and making extra deposits at the bank.

So it really makes you wonder who the fools are!

Because if you remove the Liberal's from the Palin equation, her personality stock and bank accounts drop greatly!

Very comical to watch. The slobbering liberals hack themselves over and over again!

And then enters Brown and his truck! :lol: hahahaha

..... oh brother ...... Then you have Obama's staff making fools of themselves, resorting to playground games such as official White House briefings with palm writings! :clap2:

You can't make this shit up!

You really have to wonder who is leading who by the leash!

Maybe Obama will trade his Limo in for a Ford F150! :lol: LOL

Mike

Maybe Sarah Palin is dumb like us. Maybe it’s time to give the Yale and Harvard grads a few decades off from running this country. I think Sarah just might be dumb enough to go to Washington and tell the American people the truth about what’s been going on in DC.

As Governor of Alaska she exposed Democrat AND Republican corruption and I don’t care what your politics and political agenda are if corruption rules the day in Washington we are all lost.

There are a lot of “smart people” screwing this Nation up right now and I don’t think anyone can argue with that.

Well one thing is for sure, because of the Harvard Liberal Elites, Palin is enjoying herself and making extra deposits at the bank.

Because if you remove the Liberal's from the Palin equation, her personality stock and bank accounts drop greatly!

Very comical to watch. The slobbering liberals hack themselves over and over again!

..... oh brother ...... Then you have Obama's staff making fools of themselves, resorting to playground games such as official White House briefings with palm writings! :clap2:

Mike

Umm, Paris HIlton and lots of other not too bright people make money, that somehow proves that Palin is a good politician?

Mike

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell the libs that. It's a secret. they attack Fox news and more people tune in, they attack Palin and more people buy her book, they attack Brown and more people think it's a great idea to get rid of the Harvard elitists in Washington.

" Never interupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte.:lol::lol:

I have a ford F150, I love that truck.

Last edited:

Mike

Umm, Paris HIlton and lots of other not too bright people make money, that somehow proves that Palin is a good politician?

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo, she is not a politician, she is a Fox news contributor and a private citizen now.:lol::lol:

really funny, you claim "they don't want to believe" yet you constantly ignore the hypocrisies of Palin. She gets criticized for time and time again showing she is hypocritical.

another phony who says one thing, does another

As I said. You either like Palin or you don't.

You can call her a hypocrite all you want. Doesn't make it so. Either way, the lady is doing just fine. I think she has more ability in her little finger than Ivy educated Barry has in his whole body. Just my opinion.

Oh yes. Sarahs doing okay. She's laughing all the way to the bank and giving her critics the finger on the way by. LOL

I know, because delusional people like any palin supporter believe what they want, ignore the bullshit of Palin and her contradictions, and claim she's doing a good job. Doesn't matter, you people are the minority

So anyone thats supports Palin is delusional. And you, you of course are the voice of reason??? Jeeze dude. Get a life. LOL

Mike

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo, she is not a politician, she is a Fox news contributor and a private citizen now.:lol::lol:

This is the part that they just don't seem to get. Palin is RUNNING FOR NOTHING. Palin is a private citizen, earning a buck. Not hard to comprehend. Jeeze.

Last edited:

Yea...we need Sarah and Joe the Plummer to run the country

Why not? We need to vote for people who work for a living, not some guy who organized communities and sat his behind in a racist church for 20 years.

Plumbers fix problems they don't just talk about them, and I've never seen a plumber who needs a teleprompter to speak to his customers.

Sarah Palin and her husband were fishermen, do any of you libs know what is involved in a business like that? It takes brains and guts to commercial fish and fishermen put it all on the line in an attempt to provide for their family.

Pelosi...Set for life, her husband and her earn millions with their winery and restaurants.
Reid...set for life, with all the shady special deals his sons have been privy to because of their daddy's position
Obama...set for life, no explanation needed

All of these over compensated elitist must be shown the door off the taxpayer gravy train as soon as possible before it's too late.

Why not? We need to vote for people who work for a living, not some guy who organized communities and sat his behind in a racist church for 20 years.

Plumbers fix problems they don't just talk about them, and I've never seen a plumber who needs a teleprompter to speak to his customers.

Sarah Palin and her husband were fishermen, do any of you libs know what is involved in a business like that? It takes brains and guts to commercial fish and fishermen put it all on the line in an attempt to provide for their family.

Pelosi...Set for life, her husband and her earn millions with their winery and restaurants.
Reid...set for life, with all the shady special deals his sons have been privy to because of their daddy's position

All of these over compensated elitist must be shown the door off the taxpayer gravy train as soon as possible before it's too late.

Is Organizing Communities NOT work?..Ok, You go ahead, Try it..See if its "Work" or not. :cuckoo:

And..I've never seen a Politician need to write down POINTS to hit in a a&q on his/her hand.

What about Bush?!..Was he not "Set for life" because of his Daddy?!

You mistakenly equate "dumb" with lack of education.

Harry Truman did not have a college education, but he was extremely intelligent and devoted his time to reading and becoming knowledgeable on matters he didn't know much about.

My problem with Palin is that she shows no drive to do that. She is continually woefully ignorant on matters of importance to the point that it has now become vogue for her followers. "See, she's just like us!"

For the record, I don't think Palin is dumb. I just don't think she is sharp enough to be the top executive in the country. Kind of like a good college football quarterback who you know will never go pro.

Is Organizing Communities NOT work?..Ok, You go ahead, Try it..See if its "Work" or not. :cuckoo:

And..I've never seen a Politician need to write down POINTS to hit in a a&q on his/her hand.What about Bush?!..Was he not "Set for life" because of his Daddy?!

WOW!...this IS unbelievable....
sarah with notes on her hand, and obama with speeches on his famous teleprompter,
a blind man could see the irony of your comment. :lol:

You mistakenly equate "dumb" with lack of education.

Harry Truman did not have a college education, but he was extremely intelligent and devoted his time to reading and becoming knowledgeable on matters he didn't know much about.

My problem with Palin is that she shows no drive to do that. She is continually woefully ignorant on matters of importance to the point that it has now become vogue for her followers. "See, she's just like us!"

I just don't think she is sharp enough to be the top executive in the country. Kind of like a good college football quarterback who you know will never go pro.
She does read. How can you get a degree in Journalism in college without reading and we don't know what she reads in her spare time. I am sure she had to read alot about Alaska's governmental policies as Governor and studied bills that she either signed into law or used the Veto pen. As governor she was briefed every day by her national guard commanders on matters and she ran the state very very well tackling serious corruption and putting people of her own party in jail. That is why she had approval ratings in the 80% range. For a woman who was mayor and then governor and then VP nominee while running a commercial family fishing business while raising 5 kids shows serious drive and determination in the face of Alaskas adverse climate conditions. She even drove herself to work. What more can you ask for in a woman with a husband who is gone for several months working on the Alaskan North Slopes. The reason you and other people don't think she is smart is because the MSM never focused on those qualities but instead ignored them and attacked her over frivilous non issue stuff because they were afraid if they reported anything negative on Obama they would be accused of being racist. You can't say when McCain introduced her to the nation it scared the living daylights out of the Democrats and the Obama camp. That is why they sent a army of PIs to investigate her several hours after she was introduced to her hometown and the capitol of Alaska to dig for info. They dug and found nothing damaging but yet the MSM ridiculed her and any minor rumor about her was turned into a titanic fiasco so the world could see. Every lawsuit that was against her was dismissed as frivilous.

Last edited:
Maybe Sarah Palin is dumb like us.

Speak for yourself smar...I mean dumb guy.

I'm educated, know that Africa is not a country, can grasp the basic context and thrust of a Pat Buchanan piece, and can memorize 4 basic bullet points without writing them on my hand.

She does read. How can you get a degree in Journalism in college without reading and we don't know what she reads in her spare time. I am sure she had to read alot about Alaska's governmental policies as Governor and studied bills that she either signed into law or used the Veto pen. As governor she was briefed every day by her national guard commanders on matters and she ran the state very very well tackling serious corruption and putting people of her own party in jail. That is why she had approval ratings in the 80% range. For a woman who was mayor and then governor and then VP nominee while running a commercial family fishing business while raising 5 kids shows serious drive and determination in the face of Alaskas adverse climate conditions. She even drove herself to work. What more can you ask for in a woman with a husband who is gone for several months working on the Alaskan North Slopes. The reason you and other people don't think she is smart is because the MSM never focused on those qualities but instead ignored them and attacked her over frivilous non issue stuff because they were afraid if they reported anything negative on Obama they would be accused of being racist. You can't say when McCain introduced her to the nation it scared the living daylights out of the Democrats and the Obama camp. That is why they sent a army of PIs to investigate her several hours after she was introduced to her hometown and the capitol of Alaska to dig for info. They dug and found nothing damaging but yet the MSM ridiculed her and any minor rumor about her was turned into a titanic fiasco so the world could see. Every lawsuit that was against her was dismissed as frivilous.

Speaking of reading, save our eyes and throw a space and indention in there for us all, would ya?

I never said Palin was illiterate. I said she didn't take the time to properly educate herself on the issues that she needed to be sharp on to be a national candidate. That was also the assessment of the McCain people. She still displays the same lack of motivation and; as opposed to being a viable commentator on what is going on, remains what she has always been; cotton candy for the conservative faithful.

The "MSM tubed" her conspiracy doesn't work for me either.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again;

If you can't handle Katie Couric, you can't handle Kim Il Jong II or whoever.

And..I've never seen a Politician need to write down POINTS to hit in a a&q on his/her hand.

What about Bush?!..Was he not "Set for life" because of his Daddy?!

I organize Marines every day friend. Bush is not in office so why do I read his name in this post. It must be because you have no more arguments left. Typical lefty

Forum List

Back