So you say Sarah Palin is dumb

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Maybe Sarah Palin is dumb like us. Maybe it’s time to give the Yale and Harvard grads a few decades off from running this country. I think Sarah just might be dumb enough to go to Washington and tell the American people the truth about what’s been going on in DC.

As Governor of Alaska she exposed Democrat AND Republican corruption and I don’t care what your politics and political agenda are if corruption rules the day in Washington we are all lost.

There are a lot of “smart people” screwing this Nation up right now and I don’t think anyone can argue with that.

failtombstone.jpg

Maybe Sarah Palin is dumb like us. Maybe it’s time to give the Yale and Harvard grads a few decades off from running this country. I think Sarah just might be dumb enough to go to Washington and tell the American people the truth about what’s been going on in DC.

As Governor of Alaska she exposed Democrat AND Republican corruption and I don’t care what your politics and political agenda are if corruption rules the day in Washington we are all lost.

There are a lot of “smart people” screwing this Nation up right now and I don’t think anyone can argue with that.

:lol: You funny!

What is she going to do when it gets too hard? Quit?

Here college career is a prime example that she can't stick with something.

:clap2: but prepare for some serious hatred from the dopey libs.

:clap2: but prepare for some serious hatred from the dopey libs.
I don't hate her, I just don't want someone who jumped from college to college, and then quit on the people who elected her because she couldn't handle the pressure.

OMG, we surly don't want SOMEONE who jumped from college to college representing us.:eek:

Not too bright. You should not mock Sarah Palin's education. Nope!

:eek: A typo!

And I have no plans to run for President, and at least I know Africa is not a country. ;)

OMG, we surly don't want SOMEONE who jumped from college to college representing us.:eek:

She couldn't hack it in Hawaii or U of I the first time.
You pretty much have to breathing to get into the U of I.

And how many did she go to?

And I have no plans to run for President, and at least I know Africa is not a country. ;)

Checking typing and syntax. You should not mock Sarah Palin's education.

Like I said I don't plan on running for President.

And attacking me is the only way you can respond, because you know she is an idiot.

So, what is your opinion of a Harvard grad who is unable to pronnounce "corps" properly? I'm betting it will be scathing. And don't try to tell us you didn't know he was an idiot. He did tell us he had been to 57 states.

And attacking me is the only way you can respond, because you know she is an idiot.

So, what is your opinion of a Harvard grad who is unable to pronnounce "corps" properly? I'm betting it will be scathing. And don't try to tell us you didn't know he was an idiot. He did tell us he had been to 57 states.

At least he doesn't quit.

Oh really? did the Junior Senator of barly two years finish out his term?

Oh really? did the Junior Senator of barly two years finish out his term?

He was never there. He didn't serve. He voted "Not Present" or "let the little shit die." He is an idiot. She still voted for hymn.. So I'm laughing my ass off at her hypocrisy.

Yes, he keeps on being an idiot. Gotta hand him that. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure she is not dumb, but she isn't a very good politician, and she really is phony, as has been shown so many times.

sorry, I dont' want the laymen running the country. WHat, we don't need people praying for things to happen and attacking real world problems with a fantasy view of things.

She's corrupt herself, and completely hypocritical. Surely you can find a better person to write this OP about that Sarah Palin?

Forum List

Back