So you say Sarah Palin is dumb

Why not? We need to vote for people who work for a living, not some guy who organized communities and sat his behind in a racist church for 20 years.

Plumbers fix problems they don't just talk about them, and I've never seen a plumber who needs a teleprompter to speak to his customers.

Sarah Palin and her husband were fishermen, do any of you libs know what is involved in a business like that? It takes brains and guts to commercial fish and fishermen put it all on the line in an attempt to provide for their family.

Pelosi...Set for life, her husband and her earn millions with their winery and restaurants.
Reid...set for life, with all the shady special deals his sons have been privy to because of their daddy's position
Obama...set for life, no explanation needed

All of these over compensated elitist must be shown the door off the taxpayer gravy train as soon as possible before it's too late.

Is Organizing Communities NOT work?..Ok, You go ahead, Try it..See if its "Work" or not. :cuckoo:

And..I've never seen a Politician need to write down POINTS to hit in a a&q on his/her hand.What about Bush?!..Was he not "Set for life" because of his Daddy?!

WOW!...this IS unbelievable....
sarah with notes on her hand, and obama with speeches on his famous teleprompter,
a blind man could see the irony of your comment. :lol:

Two questions..since the invention of teleprompters, can you name me one president who didn't use one..

The other question is, did he use one last recently when he was in front of a room full of republicans, when he kicked all of their asses?

Maybe Sarah Palin is dumb like us. Maybe it’s time to give the Yale and Harvard grads a few decades off from running this country. I think Sarah just might be dumb enough to go to Washington and tell the American people the truth about what’s been going on in DC.

As Governor of Alaska she exposed Democrat AND Republican corruption and I don’t care what your politics and political agenda are if corruption rules the day in Washington we are all lost.

There are a lot of “smart people” screwing this Nation up right now and I don’t think anyone can argue with that.

:clap2: but prepare for some serious hatred from the dopey libs.
I don't hate her, I just don't want someone who jumped from college to college, and then quit on the people who elected her because she couldn't handle the pressure.

And you know for the FACT thats the reason she decided to quit...

Is Organizing Communities NOT work?..Ok, You go ahead, Try it..See if its "Work" or not. :cuckoo:

And..I've never seen a Politician need to write down POINTS to hit in a a&q on his/her hand.What about Bush?!..Was he not "Set for life" because of his Daddy?!

sarah with notes on her hand, and obama with speeches on his famous teleprompter,

Two questions..since the invention of teleprompters, can you name me one president who didn't use one..

The other question is, did he use one last recently when he was in front of a room full of republicans, when he kicked all of their asses?
He sure had to use teleprompters in front of a bunch of 4th graders. Has any President ever done this?

Ame®icano;1997509 said:
:clap2: but prepare for some serious hatred from the dopey libs.
I don't hate her, I just don't want someone who jumped from college to college, and then quit on the people who elected her because she couldn't handle the pressure.

And you know for the FACT thats the reason she decided to quit...

I challenged that statement too, but in typical liberal fashion, my challenge went unanswered.

You do not get elected as Governor of Alaska if you are dumb.
Lazy, incompetent and corrupt yes. Dumb no.

He sure had to use teleprompters in front of a bunch of 4th graders. Has any President ever done this?
NO. THIS PRESIDENT DIDNT DO IT EITHER!I am so tired of hearing this lie. I challenge you to link us to a pic of him doing that.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO LINK US TO A PIC OF THAT PLEASE. JUST ONE. IF NOT, YOU ARE A LIAR, IF SO I AM ONE.

TAKE THE CHALLENGE. US Army Retired. This is a personal Challenger to you sir, if not, please come in here and apologize for being a liar.

really funny, you claim "they don't want to believe" yet you constantly ignore the hypocrisies of Palin. She gets criticized for time and time again showing she is hypocritical.

another phony who says one thing, does another

As I said. You either like Palin or you don't.

You can call her a hypocrite all you want. Doesn't make it so. Either way, the lady is doing just fine. I think she has more ability in her little finger than Ivy educated Barry has in his whole body. Just my opinion.

Oh yes. Sarahs doing okay. She's laughing all the way to the bank and giving her critics the finger on the way by. LOL

How does this help the country? Its all about her.

Isn't your life all about you and your family??

Aww, You forgot again. Palin is a private citizen, just like you.

She has no power to make changes anywhere.

The most she can do is use what power she has in the speaking arena to back others running for office. Thats the extent of what Palin can do right now.

If she runs for office and wins, then she has real power and the ability to help the country.

How much are YOU helping the county since you and Palin are private citizens????

Last edited:
You do not get elected as Governor of Alaska if you are dumb.
Lazy, incompetent and corrupt yes. Dumb no.

PSSSST. Bachmann was elected as well.

Hey stupid, I noticed you're avoiding me. What are you scared? Or is that you realize in a battle of wits you are unarmed? And what childish insult are you going to hurl at me?

Since you're implying that Bachmann is dumb share with us what brought you to that conclusion. What has she done or not done that gives you that impression? And while you're at it, give us some background as to your level of intelligence, i.e. what degrees do you currently hold, what type of businesses do you own or what is you do for a living? As far as I can tell the only thing you're adept at is hurling insults and photoshopping pictures of your boyfriend.

Now I'm sure you won't respond and it's probably because of one or both of the reasons I specified. And knowing you have zero integrity, your non-response is expected.

Last edited:
Like I said I don't plan on running for President.

And attacking me is the only way you can respond, because you know she is an idiot.

So, what is your opinion of a Harvard grad who is unable to pronnounce "corps" properly? I'm betting it will be scathing. And don't try to tell us you didn't know he was an idiot. He did tell us he had been to 57 states.

At least he doesn't quit.
He should quit, it would be the best thing for this country.

I'm sure she is not dumb, but she isn't a very good politician, and she really is phony, as has been shown so many times.

sorry, I dont' want the laymen running the country. WHat, we don't need people praying for things to happen and attacking real world problems with a fantasy view of things.

She's corrupt herself, and completely hypocritical. Surely you can find a better person to write this OP about that Sarah Palin?

Perhaps she is so well liked by so many because she isn't a typical politician. And I'm sure you'll provide evidence that she is corrupt. This coming from someone that pretends to be a doctor. :cuckoo:

ahh, there you go again with intelligence envy.

She is liked by dumbasses, and dumbasses only. Anyone with half a brain realizes she is a fraud and a horrible candidate.
Obama was a fraud and a horrible candidate and was less qualified than Gov. Palin, so what is your point? And just because I like her doesn't make me a dumbass, that would make me a obama supporter.

Forum List

Back