So you say Sarah Palin is dumb

Perhaps she is so well liked by so many because she isn't a typical politician. And I'm sure you'll provide evidence that she is corrupt. This coming from someone that pretends to be a doctor. :cuckoo:

ahh, there you go again with intelligence envy.

She is liked by dumbasses, and dumbasses only. Anyone with half a brain realizes she is a fraud and a horrible candidate.
Obama was a fraud and a horrible candidate and was less qualified than Gov. Palin, so what is your point? And just because I like her doesn't make me a dumbass, that would make me a obama supporter.
No. What makes you a dumbass is the Obama was a horrible candidate remark! There haven't been many candidates like him in my memory, and I remember the Kennedy/Nixon campaign.

ahh, there you go again with intelligence envy.

She is liked by dumbasses, and dumbasses only. Anyone with half a brain realizes she is a fraud and a horrible candidate.
Obama was a fraud and a horrible candidate and was less qualified than Gov. Palin, so what is your point? And just because I like her doesn't make me a dumbass, that would make me a obama supporter.
No. What makes you a dumbass is the Obama was a horrible candidate remark! There haven't been many candidates like him in my memory, and I remember the Kennedy/Nixon campaign.

I'd have to agree with AmericanFirst, Obama is a fraud and he's bad for America. That's my opinion. Now you may have your head so far up Obama's ass that you can't see the many lies he's told, and I sincerely hope you seek help for your problem.

Obama is a liar, case in point:

In response to an ill-framed question - one of only two that were not from Obama supporters - asked of him at the Potemkin Village-style health care "town hall" in Portsmouth, New Hampshire on August 11, President Obama said this:

"I have not said that I was a single-payer supporter, because, frankly, we historically have had a employer-based system in this country, with private insurers, and for us to transition to a system like that, I believe would be too disruptive."

Tracking the misrepresentations and lies that are told when Obama speaks can keep one busy for hours, but the one about not supporting single payer really stood out.

On June 30, 2003, speaking to an AFL-CIO Civil, Women's, and Human Rights Conference, Obama said:

"I happen to be a proponent of single payer universal health care plans. . . A single payer health care plan, a universal health care plan. And that's what I'd like to see. But as all of you know, we may not get there immediately. Because first we have to take back the White House, we have to take back the Senate, and we have to take back the House."

As recently as August 18, 2008, according to the Wall Street Journal article titled "Obama Touts Single-Payer System for Health Care," published on August 19, 2008, "Barack Obama said he would consider embracing a single-payer health-care system, beloved by liberals, as his plan for broader coverage evolves over time."

The WSJ article quotes Obama speaking at "a town-hall style meeting on the economy" the day before:

"If I were designing a system from scratch, I would probably go ahead with a single-payer system."

The WSJ quoted Obama as saying further that, although he didn't think a single payer system was feasible initially:

"They [Americans] need relief now. So my attitude is let's build up the system we got, let's make it more efficient, we may be over time-as we make the system more efficient and everybody's covered-decide that there are other ways [single payer?] for us to provide care more effectively."

Why is it that you, a seemingly bright person, can't see him for the liar he is?

I'd have to agree with AmericanFirst, Obama is a fraud and he's bad for America. That's my opinion. Now you may have your head so far up Obama's ass that you can't see the many lies he's told, and I sincerely hope you seek help for your problem.

In response to an ill-framed question - one of only two that were not from Obama supporters - asked of him at the Potemkin Village-style health care "town hall" in Portsmouth, New Hampshire on August 11, President Obama said this:

"I have not said that I was a single-payer supporter, because, frankly, we historically have had a employer-based system in this country, with private insurers, and for us to transition to a system like that, I believe would be too disruptive."

Tracking the misrepresentations and lies that are told when Obama speaks can keep one busy for hours, but the one about not supporting single payer really stood out.

On June 30, 2003, speaking to an AFL-CIO Civil, Women's, and Human Rights Conference, Obama said:

"I happen to be a proponent of single payer universal health care plans. . . A single payer health care plan, a universal health care plan. And that's what I'd like to see. But as all of you know, we may not get there immediately. Because first we have to take back the White House, we have to take back the Senate, and we have to take back the House."

As recently as August 18, 2008, according to the Wall Street Journal article titled "Obama Touts Single-Payer System for Health Care," published on August 19, 2008, "Barack Obama said he would consider embracing a single-payer health-care system, beloved by liberals, as his plan for broader coverage evolves over time."

The WSJ article quotes Obama speaking at "a town-hall style meeting on the economy" the day before:

"If I were designing a system from scratch, I would probably go ahead with a single-payer system."

The WSJ quoted Obama as saying further that, although he didn't think a single payer system was feasible initially:

"They [Americans] need relief now. So my attitude is let's build up the system we got, let's make it more efficient, we may be over time-as we make the system more efficient and everybody's covered-decide that there are other ways [single payer?] for us to provide care more effectively."

Why is it that you, a seemingly bright person, can't see him for the liar he is?
But, he's a brilliant candidate. Wanna see a lousy candidate? Try John McCain, John Kerry, Michael Dukakis, Robert Dole, Ross Perot, Barry Goldwater, Thomas Dewey....

Umm, take taxes from oil companies, and redistribute to the people of Alaska. Isn't that what people are complaining about Obama doing? hypocrites

Have you ever heard of a LEASE, like when you rent something, you have pay for it. The oil companies have LEASES on Alaskan land. The land belongs to the nation and the people of Alaska. GET IT NOW??????:lol::lol::lol::lol: The oil companies DO NOT OWN the land they drill on, they LEASE IT. But even if they OWNED it they would be taxed on it as is every other business and person in the UNITED STATES. You are also TAXED on the PROFITS you make as a CORPORATION OR BUSINESS.

What time is your mother coming home, she needs to get you an education and keep you off the boards until you get one. Good Grief!!!!!!

Way to spin it once again to deny the hypocrisy. God you people are fucking retarded
You know what is retarded? You pretending to be a doctor and not coming up with a good reply based on fact when you are proved wrong!!!!

But, he's a brilliant candidate. Wanna see a lousy candidate? Try John McCain, John Kerry, Michael Dukakis, Robert Dole, Ross Perot, Barry Goldwater, Thomas Dewey....

That's your opinion and probably why you voted for him. If lying makes one brilliant then you're setting your standards way to low.

That's your opinion and probably why you voted for him. If lying makes one brilliant then you're setting your standards way to low.
Tthe point is: Obama as candidate, not President. Can you separate the two?

No because he was a candidate for president. There is a connection. He lied as a candidate yet you voted for him, he lies as a president and you defend and support him. Just like a typical kool-aid drinker that's incapable of independent thought.

No because he was a candidate for president. There is a connection. He lied as a candidate yet you voted for him, he lies as a president and you defend and support him. Just like a typical kool-aid drinker that's incapable of independent thought.

And this makes the partisan left different from the partisan right in what way?

As I said. You either like Palin or you don't.

You can call her a hypocrite all you want. Doesn't make it so. Either way, the lady is doing just fine. I think she has more ability in her little finger than Ivy educated Barry has in his whole body. Just my opinion.

Oh yes. Sarahs doing okay. She's laughing all the way to the bank and giving her critics the finger on the way by. LOL

How does this help the country? Its all about her.

Isn't your life all about you and your family??

Aww, You forgot again. Palin is a private citizen, just like you.

She has no power to make changes anywhere.

The most she can do is use what power she has in the speaking arena to back others running for office. Thats the extent of what Palin can do right now.

If she runs for office and wins, then she has real power and the ability to help the country.

How much are YOU helping the county since you and Palin are private citizens????

Well, I did 20 years in the Navy and .....follow me here......I didnt quit either. I think my service was a help for the country. Agree? She had the chance to help her state out but quit her job to sell books. How is that helping AMerica?

Now, when I was in, I did know the difference between north and south Korea. I also never, ever had notes on my hand when I was an instructor in the Navy.

Last edited:

The most she can do is use what power she has in the speaking arena to back others running for office. Thats the extent of what Palin can do right now.

If she runs for office and wins, then she has real power and the ability to help the country.

How much are YOU helping the county since you and Palin are private citizens????

Well, I did 20 years in the Navy and .....follow me here......I didnt quit either. I think my service was a help for the country. Agree? She had the chance to help her state out but quit her job to sell books. How is that helping AMerica?

Now, when I was in, I did know the difference between north and south Korea. I also never, ever had notes on my hand when I was an instructor in the Navy.

You're a liar and a coward, the navy would not have idiots like you anywhere within their ranks.

OBAMA AS CANDIDATE!!! I know the right has never respected him, made every effort to de-legitimize him and generally vilify him, but the man as candidate is brilliant, like Bill Clinton. A master politician.

I know you yearn for another inept candidate like Sarah the Quitter. Smarts don't count for much so long as there is ideological purity. But ideological purity appeals only to the base. And the base doesn't guarantee election. And that's what a candidate does, isn't it? Get elected.

Once in office, the candidate becomes the leader he or she actually is, but candidates win elections and bring their partisans with them.

OBAMA AS CANDIDATE!!! I know the right has never respected him, made every effort to de-legitimize him and generally vilify him, but the man as candidate is brilliant, like Bill Clinton. A master politician.

I know you yearn for another inept candidate like Sarah the Quitter. Smarts don't count for much so long as there is ideological purity. But ideological purity appeals only to the base. And the base doesn't guarantee election. And that's what a candidate does, isn't it? Get elected.

Once in office, the candidate becomes the leader he or she actually is, but candidates win elections and bring their partisans with them.

Obama lied as a candidate and you think that's being brilliant. :cuckoo:

Can you recall November 2008? It really wasn't that long ago. I defy you to find one credible source who agrees with you that Obama was not a great candidate. Not whether they agree with you that Obama lies, has become an ineffective president, is not legitimately the president, but indeed was a lousy candidate!

I know subtle distinctions can be difficult to grasp, but think in terms of who draws crowds, turns out great numbers at the polls and appeals as someone running for office, you know, like a CANDIDATE!

I'll give you an example of a lousy candidate: John Kerry. Patrician, aloof and staid are probably the most flattering adjectives one can apply to Sen. Kerry as a candidate.

Want another example? Michael Dukakis. Remember him in that helmet riding around in the tank? He looked more like Elmer Fudd than a contender for the White House. These are the sorts of things bad candidates do and appear as. Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan. These men were sterling candidates.

Why not. It was good enough for Diane Feinstien, D-California. But you palinphobes really can't see beyond your fears.

Can you recall November 2008? It really wasn't that long ago. I defy you to find one credible source who agrees with you that Obama was not a great candidate. Not whether they agree with you that Obama lies, has become an ineffective president, is not legitimately the president, but indeed was a lousy candidate!

I know subtle distinctions can be difficult to grasp, but think in terms of who draws crowds, turns out great numbers at the polls and appeals as someone running for office, you know, like a CANDIDATE!

I'll give you an example of a lousy candidate: John Kerry. Patrician, aloof and staid are probably the most flattering adjectives one can apply to Sen. Kerry as a candidate.

Want another example? Michael Dukakis. Remember him in that helmet riding around in the tank? He looked more like Elmer Fudd than a contender for the White House. These are the sorts of things bad candidates do and appear as. Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan. These men were sterling candidates.

I tell you what, Obama ran a great campaign, fooled a lot of folks with his lies while chanting "hope and change" and idiots like you fell for it hook, line and sinker. And now after his campaign is over and it's painfully obvious that all those promises he made like closing down Gitmo, transparency, a State of the World address ( which is crock of shit to begin with), his "Sunlight Before Signing" promise, earmark reform, bringing troops home in 16 months, signing statements ( that he criticized Bush for and told an audience it was unconstituional even issued a memorandum negating Bush's signing statements by telling agencies not to follow on them without consulting with the Justice Department in advance, then two days later attaches his first signing statement to a $410 billion government spending bill.)... oh hell I could go on and on and on and.....frankly I don't have the hours nor the patience necessary to list them all, but you get my drift and you idiots still defend and support him.

I tell you what, Obama ran a great campaign, fooled a lot of folks with his lies while chanting "hope and change" and idiots like you fell for it hook, line and sinker. And now after his campaign is over and it's painfully obvious that all those promises he made like closing down Gitmo, transparency, a State of the World address ( which is crock of shit to begin with), his "Sunlight Before Signing" promise, earmark reform, bringing troops home in 16 months, signing statements ( that he criticized Bush for and told an audience it was unconstituional even issued a memorandum negating Bush's signing statements by telling agencies not to follow on them without consulting with the Justice Department in advance, then two days later attaches his first signing statement to a $410 billion government spending bill.)... oh hell I could go on and on and on and.....frankly I don't have the hours nor the patience necessary to list them all, but you get my drift and you idiots still defend and support him.
Thank you! The point is whether or not Obama was a great candidate. I know you couldn't help piling on, it's what you do (not much in the way of constructive criticism, but it's what you do).

If you want your advice and opinions as to what a great president should do and be, I would advise you to run away from the lousy presidents. You cannot be tainted by Obama, but the Bush stain does not wash away so easily. And if you tout Palin, it would be clear as crystal that you want the same idiot mistakes that the Bush/Cheney crew made to happen all over again.

Thank you! The point is whether or not Obama was a great candidate. I know you couldn't help piling on, it's what you do (not much in the way of constructive criticism, but it's what you do).

If you want your advice and opinions as to what a great president should do and be, I would advise you to run away from the lousy presidents. You cannot be tainted by Obama, but the Bush stain does not wash away so easily. And if you tout Palin, it would be clear as crystal that you want the same idiot mistakes that the Bush/Cheney crew made to happen all over again.

It isn't constructive criticism, it's fact. You're assuming I liked Bush, far from it, he wasn't a conservative, at least not in the fiscal sense. As with most presidents I agree with some policies and disagree with others, So far I disagree with the majority of Obama's policies.

I like Palin because she's not a Washington insider nor a typical politician and the fact that she routed out corruption within her own party as governor of Alaska is a big plus. You want to connect Palin to bush and the only thing I can think that connects the two is both are republicans. So tell me, what has Palin done that gives you the impression she would make the same mistakes Bush did?

It isn't constructive criticism, it's fact. You're assuming I liked Bush, far from it, he wasn't a conservative, at least not in the fiscal sense. As with most presidents I agree with some policies and disagree with others, So far I disagree with the majority of Obama's policies.

I like Palin because she's not a Washington insider nor a typical politician and the fact that she routed out corruption within her own party as governor of Alaska is a big plus. You want to connect Palin to bush and the only thing I can think that connects the two is both are republicans. So tell me, what has Palin done that gives you the impression she would make the same mistakes Bush did?
It's Palin's lack of intellectual curiosity and apparent inability to hold more than one thought in her head at any one time that makes me see her as Bush in pantyhose. In other words, we tried stupid for eight years and got two wars, a politicization of the Department of Justice, FDA, EPA and Homeland Security, a meltdown of the financial system due to rampant deregulation, an abandonment of science in favor of dogma and a FEMA that was praised for ineptitude.

Fool me once...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A]YouTube - Bush "Fool Me Once..."[/ame]

He should have written on his hand.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back