So you like smart girls..... which would you prefer......?

Big Tits!

Yeah, you and Moonglow - I appreciate the honesty tho! :)

BTW, my wife also has really big tits. Always has.

Is she skinny, average or a little over weight? Just curious..... nothing wrong with liking them. I think they are the sexiest feature on a woman myself. I'm only a "C" and wish I were a "D" ......

She has always had to struggle with her weight. REcently she has been doing quite well on some new diet pills.

She is down to a 36 K.

I wish her luck! I only need to lose 10 lbs and I'm struggling with that!
Not sure I know anyone with a "K"! Wow!

Yes. I agree. :beer:

Ummm...probably nobody. Maybe I'm just attracted to women of all expertises (is that even a word?)

Maybe all vocations or social groups?? Either way, understand what you are saying :)
Yeah, I guess I'm a slut.

Better not be, you're married.... but really, it's natural.... just depends on your actions ... but who am I to judge???
My wife and I have a semi-open sort of relationship. She's bisexual. She knows I'm attracted to other women and is down for it as long as she can participate and the other woman isn't an ex-girlfriend of mine. She's very specific about that. Ex-girlfriends are off limits. If we do a 3-way it has to be with a girl we both like and we pick up together.

I can live with that.

I always wondered if that actually worked with people. As a Christian, obviously, that would never happen in life, but, even if not, although I'm not the jealous type, I can't see that for me - I think it's because I view sex as more of an emotional activity than physical ....
It can be both.

Maybe all vocations or social groups?? Either way, understand what you are saying :)
Yeah, I guess I'm a slut.

Better not be, you're married.... but really, it's natural.... just depends on your actions ... but who am I to judge???
My wife and I have a semi-open sort of relationship. She's bisexual. She knows I'm attracted to other women and is down for it as long as she can participate and the other woman isn't an ex-girlfriend of mine. She's very specific about that. Ex-girlfriends are off limits. If we do a 3-way it has to be with a girl we both like and we pick up together.

I can live with that.

I always wondered if that actually worked with people. As a Christian, obviously, that would never happen in life, but, even if not, although I'm not the jealous type, I can't see that for me - I think it's because I view sex as more of an emotional activity than physical ....
It can be both.

I think would be conflicted with more than 2 partners at once. Distracted to because I'm a person of fairness and equity - trying to ensure no preference or bias during sex would be "unsexy" to me.

I like unbridled passion :)

Forum List

Back