So you like smart girls..... which would you prefer......?

A girl with expertise in:

(1) Government & Politics
(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(4) English/Literature/The Arts
(5) Something else?

Thanks! :)
I've always had a thing for doctors, nurses, and librarians. Except for when I was a teeneager. Then I mostly liked nerds and cheerleaders.

No teachers? Nerds and cheerleaders? Who's left in the female world of High School?
Ummm...probably nobody. Maybe I'm just attracted to women of all expertises (is that even a word?)

(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(5) Something else?

I've always had a thing for doctors, nurses, and librarians. Except for when I was a teeneager. Then I mostly liked nerds and cheerleaders.

No teachers? Nerds and cheerleaders? Who's left in the female world of High School?
Ummm...probably nobody. Maybe I'm just attracted to women of all expertises (is that even a word?)

Maybe all vocations or social groups?? Either way, understand what you are saying :)

(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(5) Something else?

Maybe all vocations or social groups?? Either way, understand what you are saying :)
Yeah, I guess I'm a slut. So what.

(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(5) Something else?

Yeah, I guess I'm a slut.

Better not be, you're married.... but really, it's natural.... just depends on your actions ... but who am I to judge???

(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(5) Something else?

My wife is very smart.

We actually have the same base degree, that would be #2. Her co-workers are jealous that her husband can understand her work stories.

We share similar interests in literature, and can discuss it at the same level. That's #4

Neither of us give a damn about sports.

She gets to upset to discuss politics.

(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(5) Something else?

My wife is very smart.

We actually have the same base degree, that would be #2. Her co-workers are jealous that her husband can understand her work stories.

We share similar interests in literature, and can discuss it at the same level. That's #4

For me, in reverse (for a man) it would be (4) hands down.

If they can talk TV, movies, literature (anything Arts or Entertainment) PLUS psychology, we're good to go in the conversation department.

Better not be, you're married.... but really, it's natural.... just depends on your actions ... but who am I to judge???
My wife and I have a semi-open sort of relationship. She's bisexual. She knows I'm attracted to other women and is down for it as long as she can participate and the other woman isn't an ex-girlfriend of mine. She's very specific about that. Ex-girlfriends are off limits. If we do a 3-way it has to be with a girl we both like and we pick up together.

I can live with that.

(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(5) Something else?

My wife is very smart.

For me, in reverse (for a man) it would be (4) hands down.

If they can talk TV, movies, literature (anything Arts or Entertainment) PLUS psychology, we're good to go in the conversation department.

Both me and the wife are sci fi/fantasy geeks. We just started Bittens Season two on netflicks last night.

I've been reading some stuff on social psychology, and she is well able to understand and engage me in conversation on the topic.

My wife and I have a semi-open sort of relationship. She's bisexual. She knows I'm attracted to other women and is down for it as long as she can participate and the other woman isn't an ex-girlfriend of mine. She's very specific about that. Ex-girlfriends are off limits. If we do a 3-way it has to be with a girl we both like and we pick up together.

I can live with that.

I always wondered if that actually worked with people. As a Christian, obviously, that would never happen in life, but, even if not, although I'm not the jealous type, I can't see that for me - I think it's because I view sex as more of an emotional activity than physical ....

I can live with that.

I always wondered if that actually worked with people. As a Christian, obviously, that would never happen in life, but, even if not, although I'm not the jealous type, I can't see that for me - I think it's because I view sex as more of an emotional activity than physical ....

Sex is an emotional activity. Some people might be able to fool themselves about that.

THat being said, there can be different levels of emotional connection.

I can live with that.

Sex is an emotional activity. Some people might be able to fool themselves about that.

THat being said, there can be different levels of emotional connection.

If not emotional, psychological.
not sure how different it is for guys vs. girls (I'm sure testosterone has to play a factor) but, I never sit around craving sex (like a hunger pang) - I think it may be different for others.

Or do most people have to have a thought, queue or stimulus? I know we are all different but find this fascinating.

(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(5) Something else?

Big Tits!

Yeah, you and Moonglow - I appreciate the honesty tho! :)

BTW, my wife also has really big tits. Always has.

Is she skinny, average or a little over weight? Just curious..... nothing wrong with liking them. I think they are the sexiest feature on a woman myself. I'm only a "C" and wish I were a "D" ......

(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(5) Something else?

Big Tits!

Is she skinny, average or a little over weight? Just curious..... nothing wrong with liking them. I think they are the sexiest feature on a woman myself. I'm only a "C" and wish I were a "D" ......

She has always had to struggle with her weight. REcently she has been doing quite well on some new diet pills.

She is down to a 36 K.

(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(5) Something else?

Big Tits!

She has always had to struggle with her weight. REcently she has been doing quite well on some new diet pills.

She is down to a 36 K.
Holy shit that's big..

(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(5) Something else?

Big Tits!

She is down to a 36 K.

I wish her luck! I only need to lose 10 lbs and I'm struggling with that!
Not sure I know anyone with a "K"! Wow!

Big Tits!

She is down to a 36 K.
Holy shit that's big..

I used to use her as a unit of measurement when discussing other women.

SUch as

"She was very healthy, perhaps a .7 <insert name of wife here as a unit of breast size>."

She pretended to hate that.

Forum List

Back