So You Dont Want Government...

Nasa has tons of probes around mars, saturn and even out to Pluto!!! Nasa has found thousands of planets with its telescopes...Yet, you say they do nothing besides whine about the climate? Why not get your facts straight...I don't like what Obama did to moon to mars, ,,but damn.
We should have been on Mars 25 years ago. Yes we've found planets and gotten close up high resolution pictures, BUT do we need to crash a probe into a comet before we visit our closest neighbor?
How about we just defund climate bullshit at NASA and repurpose the funds towards a manned Mars mission?

if corporate could do what they wanted and ran the show? OMG!
That's what you want?

Without regulations the market could do as it pleases. Look at the 19th century to see that this is what would happen.

Most competition would be destroyed and the worker would be slaves.
We have about 10 times the regulations we need to keep corporations from polluting the earth now. What we need is to put the EPA under Congressional control to keep the Executive branch from simply mandating new rules willy nilly,

Nasa has tons of probes around mars, saturn and even out to Pluto!!! Nasa has found thousands of planets with its telescopes...Yet, you say they do nothing besides whine about the climate? Why not get your facts straight...I don't like what Obama did to moon to mars, ,,but damn.

Lol...no links in anything he said..
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO?ABOUT?

They're idiots

They don't want to pay taxes for our roads, police, military, science institutions...They want America to be a third world shit hole.

They're nut cases.

GOVERNMENT SUPREMACISTS ARE NUT CASES.

STUPID FUCKS OF THE PARASITIC PERSUASION WHO WANT TO CONFISCATE ALL INCOME AND WEALTH IN ORDER TO HAVE DEMAGOGUE POLITICIANS FEED THEM, INSURE THEM, CLOTHE THEM , QUENCH THEIR THIRST, AND EDUCATE THEM

We,'ve already seen what corporate would do if they were our gov. Man.

YO VERNON

I DO NOT SUPPORT CORPORATISM NOR FASCISM

I SUPPORT CAPITALISM AND FREE ENTERPRISE.

Ok then. What exactly is the alternative?

Okay...you don't understand conservatism/libertarianism or the Tea party...so, here is your primer for what they believe..

--Constitution of the United States

-- The Bill of Rights

--The Declaration of Independence

Read those and you will have a beginning understanding of what we want out of government.......then you won't post dumb stuff like this thread....

a per couple of reference works...Friedrich Bastiates. "The Law". And Frierdric Hayek's "The Road to Serfdom."

They're idiots

They don't want to pay taxes for our roads, police, military, science institutions...They want America to be a third world shit hole.

They're nut cases.

GOVERNMENT SUPREMACISTS ARE NUT CASES.

STUPID FUCKS OF THE PARASITIC PERSUASION WHO WANT TO CONFISCATE ALL INCOME AND WEALTH IN ORDER TO HAVE DEMAGOGUE POLITICIANS FEED THEM, INSURE THEM, CLOTHE THEM , QUENCH THEIR THIRST, AND EDUCATE THEM

We,'ve already seen what corporate would do if they were our gov. Man.

You mean poison a river...sorry...that was the EPA...give black Americans with syphillus a placebo instead of treating them...oh, sorry, that was the government again.......

I don't remember ever suggesting that I don't want government.

Nor can I recall any right-wing person every suggesting they don't want any government.

Anarchy is not something you find right-wing people promoting. Haven't seen a Tea Party protest yet, with "Anarchy now!" signs.

We want limited Federal Government in accordance with the Constitution.

Now what that means is, the Constitution has clearly defined powers delegated to the Federal Government. And that government is not allowed, by the constitution, to do anything which exceeds those powers.

For example.... the Constitution says the Federal Government can have a post office. Thus you don't see right-wingers saying "The post office shouldn't exist, isn't constitutional, and needs eliminate". Now you do see us pointing out that it does a terrible, and wasteful job.... which is true.... but we don't complain about it's existence.

On the other hand, the Constitution does not say that the Federal Government has the power to tax one group of people, to pay for health care, or retirement, or food stamps, or rental housing, or whatever.

Those things are unconstitutional, and a violation.

That said, we don't have a problem with individual states making such laws, as the Constitution says all rights are reserved for the states.

So if California wants to borrow itself into oblivion, funding social programs that bankrupt the State... I say let them die. When California crashes and burns, that will be a lesson to other states to have fiscal responsibility.

This country lasted 150 years without the Federal Government screwing up every aspect of our lives with their endless taxes, regulations, and programs. The standard of living rose faster during those years, than it has in the last 80. That is the alternative.

No government.
No regulations.
No businesses.
No redistribution.
No distribution of any kind.
Everybody to produce all they use; all they eat.
For as long as they live.

There. All the problems are solved.

A FREE COUNTRY WHERE THE PEOPLE ARE NOT SUBJUGATED BY THE GARGANTUAN WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE.

.See US CONSTITUTION (1787)

They're instead subjugated by the massive corporation that will mistreat them as *******. Read about the 18th and 19th century. You don't even believe in civilization!

How are they "subjugated?" They're free to leave whenever they want.

Look at the wages in most countries without minimum wage or the treatment of the environment. That is a pretty good clue of the importance of government. GOVERNMENT that does its job and cares for its people.
Government fucks up just about everything it touches. Why? They operate on other people's money and when you are spending other people's money you aren't as careful. Plus, the opportunity for corruption exists whenever a pile of money is on the table. Government is almost synonymous with corruption. Keep it as small as possible and we'll all be better off.

A FREE COUNTRY WHERE THE PEOPLE ARE NOT SUBJUGATED BY THE GARGANTUAN WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE.

.See US CONSTITUTION (1787)

They're instead subjugated by the massive corporation that will mistreat them as *******. Read about the 18th and 19th century. You don't even believe in civilization!

MR DINGLE BERRY

I AM OLD AS DIRT - CAN NOT REMEMBER ANY PRIVATE CORPORATION EVER BOTHERING ME *****UNLESS***THEY HAD BEEN GIVEN COERCIVE MONOPOLY POWERS BY THE GOVERNMENT.

Look at the wages in most countries without minimum wage or the treatment of the environment. That is a pretty good clue of the importance of government. GOVERNMENT that does its job and cares for its people.

Government is not supposed to care for the people. People are supposed to care for the people. Government is to govern and that's it.

As for the environment, the two greatest threats to our liberty are bureaucracies and life-long appointed judges. That's because neither has any accountability. A bureaucracy has no Constitutional right to create laws against us or impose fines on the citizenry. That's what Congress is for.

Forum List

Back