So you don't believe in Climate Change? Neither do these scientists...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
For years, the promoters of the spurious “settled science” narrative have claimed that there is a 97-99% consensus among scientists about humans causing climate change.

The claim is meaningless since it fails to address differences in the extent of human involvement and how harmful the warming is thought to be.

A recently published survey of top-level climate scientists found that just over five in 10 attributed the human contribution to recent climate change to be 75% or above.
Only around four in 10 scientists believed that the frequency and severity of extreme weather events had increased significantly in recent years.

So all the hurricanes, drought, i.e. extreme weather according to 60% of "scientists" have increased as people claim i.e. "climate change"!
In fact... hurricanes the history is this:
23 of the top 36 hurricanes occurred in the 20th century.
Many before "climate change" made the MSM attention! Again you have to remember BAD NEWS SELLS ADVERTISINGS!!!
As of March 2022, there have been 1,631 tropical cyclones of at least tropical storm intensity, and 935 of hurricane intensity within the Atlantic Ocean since 1851, the first Atlantic hurricane season to be included in the official Atlantic tropical cyclone record

Is it possible that with the news media now instantaneous, i.e. twitter, texting, etc. from all over the world maybe we are just more aware.
For example how many meteorologists in USA in 2021? There are over 4,874 meteorologists currently employed in the United States.
How many recognized meteorologists were there in 1900? Zero!

sceitntistdoubtclimate.png

For years, the promoters of the spurious “settled science” narrative have claimed that there is a 97-99% consensus among scientists about humans causing climate change.

The claim is meaningless since it fails to address differences in the extent of human involvement and how harmful the warming is thought to be.

A recently published survey of top-level climate scientists found that just over five in 10 attributed the human contribution to recent climate change to be 75% or above.
Only around four in 10 scientists believed that the frequency and severity of extreme weather events had increased significantly in recent years.

So all the hurricanes, drought, i.e. extreme weather according to 60% of "scientists" have increased as people claim i.e. "climate change"!
In fact... hurricanes the history is this:
23 of the top 36 hurricanes occurred in the 20th century.
Many before "climate change" made the MSM attention! Again you have to remember BAD NEWS SELLS ADVERTISINGS!!!
As of March 2022, there have been 1,631 tropical cyclones of at least tropical storm intensity, and 935 of hurricane intensity within the Atlantic Ocean since 1851, the first Atlantic hurricane season to be included in the official Atlantic tropical cyclone record

Is it possible that with the news media now instantaneous, i.e. twitter, texting, etc. from all over the world maybe we are just more aware.
For example how many meteorologists in USA in 2021? There are over 4,874 meteorologists currently employed in the United States.
How many recognized meteorologists were there in 1900? Zero!

View attachment 726370
As more and more time goes by that percentage will increase. Time is their enemy. The planet is uniquely configured for bipolar glaciation and colder temperatures. That won’t be changing anytime soon. Climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainty are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated world.

All the catastrophic claims violate "settled science" ... sadly, most advocates of CCC do not understand what science is settled ... if you violate any Laws of Physics, you are wrong ... no argument ...

Follow the energy ... it won't go where the Alarmists say it will ... that's settled science ... governed by Laws ... and we don't break Laws here ...

Yes, AGW is settled science.
I'm sorry ... but the connection between carbon dioxide and atmospheric temperatures has not been proven ... there's physics involved here and physics needs rigid mathematical proof or you've got conjecture ...

I understand the theory well enough (and probably better than you) ... what we're missing is a demonstration ... what lab experiment can we perform that shows HOW MUCH carbon dioxide raises temperatures ... is AGW amount just 0.01ºC per 1,000 years? ...

But let's start simple, you know, basic meteorology ... how are you dealing with convection? ... ha ha ha ha ... or even better, how is your "consensus" factoring this in? ... if you know nothing of Planck's quantum saturation, then you have no business making statements about AGW ... keep an open mind, the mainstream media may not be giving you precise scientific information ... duh ... they only give information that helps sell the products they advertise ... nothing else ... in fact, it's lawful for them to lie if that sells products ... check the Weather Channel, they lie everyday ...

I understand the theory well enough (and probably better than you) ... what we're missing is a demonstration ... what lab experiment can we perform that shows HOW MUCH carbon dioxide raises temperatures ... is AGW amount just 0.01ºC per 1,000 years? ...

I'm sorry ... but the connection between carbon dioxide and atmospheric temperatures has not been proven ... there's physics involved here and physics needs rigid mathematical proof or you've got conjecture ...

But let's start simple, you know, basic meteorology ... how are you dealing with convection? ... ha ha ha ha ... or even better, how is your "consensus" factoring this in? ... if you know nothing of Planck's quantum saturation, then you have no business making statements about AGW ... keep an open mind, the mainstream media may not be giving you precise scientific information ... duh ... they only give information that helps sell the products they advertise ... nothing else ... in fact, it's lawful for them to lie if that sells products ... check the Weather Channel, they lie everyday ...
Fossil records reveal that atmospheric CO2 levels around 600 million years ago were about 7,000 parts per million, compared with 379 ppm in 2005.
Then approximately 480 million years ago those levels gradually dropped to 4,000 ppm over about 100 million years, while average temperatures remained at a steady 72 degrees. They then jumped rapidly to 4,500 ppm and guess what!
Temperatures dove to an estimated average similar to today, even though the CO2 level was around twelve times higher than now. Yes, as CO2 went up, temperatures plummeted.

Fossil records reveal that atmospheric CO2 levels around 600 million years ago were about 7,000 parts per million, compared with 379 ppm in 2005.
Then approximately 480 million years ago those levels gradually dropped to 4,000 ppm over about 100 million years, while average temperatures remained at a steady 72 degrees. They then jumped rapidly to 4,500 ppm and guess what!
Temperatures dove to an estimated average similar to today, even though the CO2 level was around twelve times higher than now. Yes, as CO2 went up, temperatures plummeted.
As more and more time passes the truth will emerge.

GW is happening. Your argument is supposed to be against the A part of it.
where is GW happening? I've asked and asked and all I ever get is Australia. When did that continent become the globe?

I always get a kick out of the links people provide, in the first sentence is most telling very often or most of the time. Hey Blind baby, first sentence..... "the global warming potential of carbon dioxide (CO2) gas in the Earth's atmosphere" Potential, not proven not detected, not noted, but potential. hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha Thanks always for the laugh.

I have always believed in climate change. I remember as a little kid when I was shown a fossil from Alaska that had the imprint of a palm tree leaf.

where is GW happening? I've asked and asked and all I ever get is Australia. When did that continent become the globe?
The planet is in a prolonged interglacial cycle because the last eccentricity cycle was nearly circular. It would be odd if the planet wasn’t warming.

Arguing the planet isn’t warming is stupid.

I always get a kick out of the links people provide, in the first sentence is most telling very often or most of the time. Hey Blind baby, first sentence..... "the global warming potential of carbon dioxide (CO2) gas in the Earth's atmosphere" Potential, not proven not detected, not noted, but potential. hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha Thanks always for the laugh.
You seem to have a good handle on Co2 emissions so help me understand this:

According to the following link, 36.4 billion tons of Co2 emitted in 2021 .
According to the following link, there are 3.04 trillion trees in the entire world.
According to the following link, 48 lbs of Co2 is absorbed per tree per year.

Total 3 trillion trees absorb 48 lbs of Co2 per tree, or annually 72 billion tons of Co2 BUT the global emissions is 36.4 billion tons .....
So if trees absorb 72 billion tons of Co2 but Co2 emissions are 36.4 billion tons, What is the problem?

Forum List

Back