So...you are driving in downtown Milwaukee...and you turn into a riot, do you want a gun on your hip

If you are caught in a riot, do you want a gun with you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow one bullet endangered hundreds of students!!!!!

What kind of bullet was it and where can I get one?

It's called causing a panic.

Wow one gun shot caused a panic?

WHat a bunch of pussies

When people panic, including cops, they pull guns out and shoot. People run and trample each other. You would, too. Pussy.

So other people pulled out guns and shot?

Funny that wasn't mentioned in the article

Are you making shit up again?

Not this time.

Oh so there was no panic and no wild west panic induced shoot out.

So I guess no one was really in any danger then

WHat's that got to do with my question?

That article just used 670 random shootings in a small 2 state area

Were all of those people carrying legally? The article does not say.
Were all of those people criminals and carrying illegally? The article does not say but it is a very safe bet to say that there was a very well represented group of criminals carrying illegal weapons counted in that so called study

More representative than the absurd "CDC Gun Study" that you guys claim is a good-faith attempt by the government to analyze gun violence.

It's not safe to make any of the assumptions you're making, unless you're rabidly opposed to any sort of rational debate. Which you are.

I have not made any assumptions I am asking YOU about a stat YOU posted. I have never posted numbers from the CDC study nor have I commented on them.

What are the metrics of the study YOU used?

Did the study include victims under the age of 21? If so then we know all those victims under the age of 21 who were carrying a weapon were doing so illegally.

How many of them were legally issued concealed carry permits?

Those that were not issued a permit were carrying a concealed weapon illegally

Were more there people counted in the study carrying illegally than were carrying legally?

If so then the conclusion could have easily been that you have more of a chance of being shot if you are a criminal.

You quoted the study so I ASSUME you can answer my questions

None of those questions are remotely germain to the thesis of the study. Guns do not make you safer.
I've carried guns for 59 0f my 76 years, three of them in combat and I say they make you safe, even when the bad guys are hunting you. I carried a gun as an armed bank courier and as a plain citizen. Except for combat I never drew a gun or fired a shot. Guns are safe as long as you keep your head and not panic.

Another anecdote from a gun nazi.

Here's the rebuttal: Officer's accidental weapon discharge endangers hundreds of UCF students

Again, that's the problem with anecdotes. All I need to refute your garbage is another anecdote.
Next time you need to be rescued, call a Quaker.

So......there was a shooting by a black police officers against a career criminal with a stolen gun......the black police officer shot the black criminal.....and the neighborhood had a riot.

Now....say you are with your family driving somewhere and you end up in the middle of this riot.......

Would you prefer to be in the riot with a gun on your hip........or would you prefer to be completely unarmed?
My car would have to substitute as a very large bullet.

Forum List

Back