So...you are driving in downtown Milwaukee...and you turn into a riot, do you want a gun on your hip

If you are caught in a riot, do you want a gun with you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So......there was a shooting by a black police officers against a career criminal with a stolen gun......the black police officer shot the black criminal.....and the neighborhood had a riot.

Now....say you are with your family driving somewhere and you end up in the middle of this riot.......

Would you prefer to be in the riot with a gun on your hip........or would you prefer to be completely unarmed?

unhinged rioting is one of the perfect examples

of why it is important to be able to defend yourself

So......there was a shooting by a black police officers against a career criminal with a stolen gun......the black police officer shot the black criminal.....and the neighborhood had a riot.

Now....say you are with your family driving somewhere and you end up in the middle of this riot.......

Would you prefer to be in the riot with a gun on your hip........or would you prefer to be completely unarmed?
If I drove into a riot in downtown Milwaukee, I would prefer to have a GPS to get me out and keep me out. If I had a gun, I would probably end up shooting myself or doing something else equally stupid.

I voted no because you can run out of bullets. Give me a sledge hammer and let me enjoy the last moments of my life slamming a few heads!

I'm not against gun ownership and I like sports shooting, but seriously I would be even more afraid if I had a gun, I would think they would shoot me easier because they would see me more as danger, and they all have guns too. I dont think I could get away with a gun in a riot, that wouldnt save me I think. Id look for other strategies like playing dead (lol) or escaping. To have a gun and shoot at them would mean they would kill me with certainity.

I'd want to be armed. Obviously, if you find yourself in that situation you'd try to stay in your vehicle and drive away. However, if some rioter pulls me or mine out of the vehicle, since I'm not a kung fu superhero or a head in the clouds ninny who thinks if I just make nice, angry irrational violent rioters will back off, I'd want to increase my chance of survival with a gun.

If I drove into a riot in downtown Milwaukee, I would prefer to have a GPS to get me out and keep me out. If I had a gun, I would probably end up shooting myself or doing something else equally stupid.

Well that's what stupid people do

No, just give me a stack of job applications . No black man would come near me.

If you have a gun your chances of being killed or injured probably double.

You and your gun against an armed mob of 50 guns. Yeah, give them a reason to shoot you!!!

There was a guy in a car driving through Ferguson during the riot.........the mobbed his car and he drew his pistol..they saw it and took off....

So you are wrong....he didn't fire a shot either....

Forum List

Back