So, who's going to visit Israel?

Then I suppose we should all stop condemning 1940's Germany.
Unless, that is, anyone managed to visit there and then.
Israel's Jews not holding accountable Germany today, learning from history is important, and terrible as it is, its a lesson for generations to come, but it doesn't mean we should "BOYCOTT GERMANY".

Daniyel, please tell me population ration or % between Zionist and Jews in Israel.
Please also tell me the time gap between Moses PBUH and Jesus PBUH.
please also tell me about the Solomon that who he was and when he was in history, was he descendant of Abrahim PBUH.

99% of the Jews in Israel are Zionists, and about 90% of the Israelis are Zionists.
Moshe (or Musa in Arabic) life span estimated between 1391-1271 BCE [Before Christ Era - Jesus]
Solomon (or Shlemun in Arabic) life span estimated between 970-931 BCE

Please correct the % between Jewish and Zionist, as it is not clear from your answer.
There is time gap between Moses PBUH and Jesus PBUH about 1400 years, is this correct?
Then Who was solomon, was he Prophet?

Shameless bump.

The last couple of pages in my thread got corrupted with the deflectors.

But I have 136 days and 8 hours before I have to hit the airport to depart. Can anyone tell I am excited?

Land on April 19, probably stay at the Gordan in Tel Aviv. Rent a car and drive to the Aviv hostel in Tiberias; check out some stuff in the Golan. Tel Dan, Banias, Nimrods, etc., stuff. Drive to J'sem and check into my apt. for the Independence day by Apr 21.

I still cannot wait.

into the thread very late but if I was Jewish and a lot younger I'd head for ISRAEL to live , join the military and probably end up fighting .

I always thought I'd like to see the Dead Sea and float, but I hear the Dead Sea is dying a slow death. I'd be leery of the sink holes. I would be more into the architecture, the old architecture. Hope you have a good trip and enjoy meeting up with Daniyel and Liplush.

Shameless bump.

The last couple of pages in my thread got corrupted with the deflectors.

But I have 136 days and 8 hours before I have to hit the airport to depart. Can anyone tell I am excited?

Land on April 19, probably stay at the Gordan in Tel Aviv. Rent a car and drive to the Aviv hostel in Tiberias; check out some stuff in the Golan. Tel Dan, Banias, Nimrods, etc., stuff. Drive to J'sem and check into my apt. for the Independence day by Apr 21.

I still cannot wait.

Independence Day, for who?

yep , 7 decades ,just so 'Bibi' takes the threats of revenge seriously the Israelis oughta be alright !! Course you've got the Israeli left wingers and I hear stories about problems coming from [what I'd call] ultra orthodox Jews .

Have a great trip Teddy.... I hope you do get to meet up with Daniyel and Lipush, would be a great experience!

Have you been before Teddy?

You just knew that your post was going to get flack didn't you!

Not sure that this post of yours is in the right area but hey, what do I know ;-)

Someone mentioned the Dead Sea earlier... Yes, an amazing experience to float in the Dead Sea... One I will never forget!

I wouldn't mind checking out MASADA and other areas and things but Masada would be number one .

I think that Israel will be around for quite awhile unless there is a big war that goes nuclear and if that happens the entire region may be obliterated . Israel doesn't really need to target enemies as all they need to do is press launch buttons . Could do that blindfolded !!

I am April 18 - May 2, 2015.

I cannot wait.

Revenge will also visit, but we don't have a date yet

We've been hearing that for almost 7 decades

How long did the USSR last?
Oppressive states don't generally hang around all that long.

Problem is, Israel isn't an oppressive state. The USSR was oppressive to their own citizens. That's a different story all together.

But it's alright,you can fantasize about Israel disappearing if you'd like :)

Have a great trip Teddy.... I hope you do get to meet up with Daniyel and Lipush, would be a great experience!

Not sure that this post of yours is in the right area but hey, what do I know ;-)

Someone mentioned the Dead Sea earlier... Yes, an amazing experience to float in the Dead Sea... One I will never forget!

How annoying is it that every time you get a tiny bit of water in your eye, you have to run out and use the outdoor showers?!?

I hope I do get to meet up with those two as it would be awesome to do.

I have been before in 2011. Got some pics:

2011 Israel Trip Photos by teddyearp Photobucket

Yeah, too bad about the flak.

As for in the wrong area, well I will ask the mods. I posted it here originally because I wanted to know who really either had gone there and/or wanted to go there; instead of 'armchair quarterback' and see what it is like for themselves. I personally find it somewhat important to know firsthand from the folks who live there what it is really like.

When I was there in 2011, I took my sister and her boyfriend to the Dead Sea, but myself I didn't do the 'float'. I found it cool enough to watch them do it, lol.

Forum List

Back