So, who's going to visit Israel?

I'm still making my plans. Land at TLV, then stay maybe in Tel Aviv on April 19 before I rent a car on April 20 to go to Tiberius for a couple of days. Many plans and plenty of time to make them.
Daniyel, I am tossing around staying at the Gordon on that Sunday.

Lipush, can you friend me here, because after my first week, I want to drive down either 395 or another road (actually I have heard that 395 is treacherous) the following week towards the south. Be'r Sheeba, or maybe even Sderot. Just so I can actually say I have been there.
If you have any plans I can help you arrange it, talk to me privately, I can also suggest on some great locations, I'm used to travel a lot and SOON I might start my new job of armed security guard for tourists and school trips.

I'm still making my plans. Land at TLV, then stay maybe in Tel Aviv on April 19 before I rent a car on April 20 to go to Tiberius for a couple of days. Many plans and plenty of time to make them.

Lipush, can you friend me here, because after my first week, I want to drive down either 395 or another road (actually I have heard that 395 is treacherous) the following week towards the south. Be'r Sheeba, or maybe even Sderot. Just so I can actually say I have been there.

Sure thing, I'd be gladly giving you tips. I'll PM you in a few minutes.

If you have any plans I can help you arrange it, talk to me privately, I can also suggest on some great locations, I'm used to travel a lot and SOON I might start my new job of armed security guard for tourists and school trips.

Good for you, my friend!
grin2.gif

Are you actually part of the Israeli Tourist industry Teddy?

You seem to be keen to press people into visiting.

Are you actually part of the Israeli Tourist industry Teddy?

You seem to be keen to press people into visiting.

No I am not. I suppose the closest I get to your conspiracy theory question would be for me to say the I am a member and poster at trip advisor in the Israel section of their forums.

But as I said in another thread in response to you, it is one thing to keyboard cowboy from the news, it is quite another to actually go and see you one's self.

Then I suppose we should all stop condemning 1940's Germany.
Unless, that is, anyone managed to visit there and then.

Wow, you cannot hear something or someone not hateful towards Israel, and not teashing or bashing them. What is there to you what the guy wants to do with his free time? He will be welcomed here with open arms.

Israel's Jews not holding accountable Germany today, learning from history is important, and terrible as it is, its a lesson for generations to come, but it doesn't mean we should "BOYCOTT GERMANY".

Israel's Jews not holding accountable Germany today, learning from history is important, and terrible as it is, its a lesson for generations to come, but it doesn't mean we should "BOYCOTT GERMANY".

Daniyel, please tell me population ration or % between Zionist and Jews in Israel.
Please also tell me the time gap between Moses PBUH and Jesus PBUH.
please also tell me about the Solomon that who he was and when he was in history, was he descendant of Abrahim PBUH.

Many countries would like to send very large, well equipped sex tour groups to Israel, and one day, will.
When BRICS destroys the Dollar, Israel will end up fucked.

Daniyel, please tell me population ration or % between Zionist and Jews in Israel.
please also tell me about the Solomon that who he was and when he was in history, was he descendant of Abrahim PBUH.
99% of the Jews in Israel are Zionists, and about 90% of the Israelis are Zionists.
Moshe (or Musa in Arabic) life span estimated between 1391-1271 BCE [Before Christ Era - Jesus]
Solomon (or Shlemun in Arabic) life span estimated between 970-931 BCE

And this has exactly what to do with the topic of this thread?

No, Germany got rid of its Nazis.
How is Israel doing on that front?

Millions of times better than the rest of the Middle East.

Israel has killed 2,000 people, mostly civilians, in the last month - is that reasonable?

Israel has killed 2,000 people, mostly civilians, in the last month - is that reasonable?
If they killed every member of ISIS in the next month I might be somewhat impressed.

Forum List

Back