so who is more evil now - soros or murdoch?

soros is a hungarian jew.

look up what happened to hungarian jews living in hungary in 1944.

He wasn't in the camps. Wasn't in the ghetto.

Maybe that sounds harsh to you, but I am tired of people saying they are '"Holocaust" survivors and critics of Israel' when they were not in camps...Epstein and Soros come to mind.

It diminishes those who really did suffer the horrors of the Holocaust, like my grandmother. Maybe you want to tell her what the fuck was going in in Poland? Hmm? She emigrated to Palestine, no surprise.

Soros was taken in by a Gentile and suffered like all of the other Hungarians in WWII. A war survivor, but that's it.

I don't judge him for being a 14 year old boy. I judge him for being an adult with no remorse, one who is anti-Israel, one who would sooner throw his fellow Jew under the bus than face hard questions.

your judging soros' action as a teenager in hungary in 1944 (did you look it up by now?) is what diminishes the horror of the holocaust and the honor and memory of those that perished or survived the holocaust.

soros' actions and his opinions as an adult are something different.

you are conflating this.

you were calling soros an anti-israel nazi collaborator.

for his actions as a 13 year old, in 1944.

No, it doesn't. It exposes his character for what it is, which is heartless and mercenary to the extreme. What's your excuse.

second poster on this board i saw hiding behind anne frank to smear soros.

super scum

fuck you.

:lol::lol::lol: Hiding? Really? He marched her off to the camps you stupid piece of shit. How dare you try and accuse us of something nefarious for pointing out something he DID!
And not only did he DO IT, he wasn't sorry he did it. So go pound sand you prick.

needs more laughing emoticons, scumbag.

you compared soros and anne frank.

anne frank died in bergen-belsen.

george soros did not die in auschwitz.

george soros was 13-14 at that time.

you now double down on scummity.

"how dare you try to accuse us"

lol,

considering the constellation here.

westwall accuses a teenaged boy who survived being a jew in hungary in 1944 for SURVIVING and uses a holocaust victim ANNE FRANK to bolster his "argument".

and whines about it.

you would have been the first to sell out everyone else to survive, you lame old self-righteous loser.

Wow, where EXACTLY did I compare Soros with Anne Frank? Did Anne help round up her fellow Jews so they could be slaughtered? No? Then where exactly did I compare that poor girl who suffered a terrible, terrible death at the hands of soulless murderers and Soros who aided and abetted the murderers?

You are not a moron, you're just batshit fucking crazy.

Last edited:
Liberals don't say sorry for throwing others under the bus. That is because they are selfish assholes.

liberals liberals liberals.

damn, you are a boring fuck.

and too far out on a limb, unless you are a holocaust survivor. then your judging the behaviour of another holocaust survivor would carry some weight.

Uhhh, mr. moron. HE'S NOT A HOLOCAUST SURVIVIOR! HE SENT OTHERS OFF TO BE SLAUGHTERED. If he were a German you would (maybe, maybe you approved) be calling for his head but because he's on your "side" he is absolved of all sins.

What a pathetic piece of shit you are. Moral relativism at its most obvious. Please note our emphasis on his LACK OF CONCIENCE ABOUT HIS ACTIONS. Had he a common shred of decency he would care about those who suffered because of his actions. But no, you allow him the defence that was denied the Germans on the dock at Nuremburg...he was JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS, and you are such a partisan whore you can't see the difference.

i see, we are getting down to your intellectual level here.

i have no dog in the soros fight, but

i can't stand you fucks slamming a jewish teenager in hungary in 1944 (i guess that is the 50th time i wrote that in this thread) for surviving. and don't pretend that those other jews were deported because of soros. it's not like he found them and reported them. he delivered notes, you fucktard. to jews who were already known. otherwise, how could a teenager be sent to deliver notes, duh.

another layer of why it is the sign of the scumbag to compare anne frank and george soros. anne frank was hiding and was ratted out.

you partisan american message posters are so easy to dismantle.

one hit and you scream "liberal", "i am more conservative", your side, my side, "freedom".

pathetic.

lay off the 1944 story of soros and maybe you will be taken seriously.

but i doubt it.

liberals liberals liberals.

damn, you are a boring fuck.

and too far out on a limb, unless you are a holocaust survivor. then your judging the behaviour of another holocaust survivor would carry some weight.

Uhhh, mr. moron. HE'S NOT A HOLOCAUST SURVIVIOR! HE SENT OTHERS OFF TO BE SLAUGHTERED. If he were a German you would (maybe, maybe you approved) be calling for his head but because he's on your "side" he is absolved of all sins.

What a pathetic piece of shit you are. Moral relativism at its most obvious. Please note our emphasis on his LACK OF CONCIENCE ABOUT HIS ACTIONS. Had he a common shred of decency he would care about those who suffered because of his actions. But no, you allow him the defence that was denied the Germans on the dock at Nuremburg...he was JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS, and you are such a partisan whore you can't see the difference.

i can't stand you fucks slamming a jewish teenager in hungary in 1944 (i guess that is the 50th time i wrote that in this thread) for surviving. and don't pretend that those other jews were deported because of soros. it's not like he found them and reported them. he delivered notes, you fucktard. to jews who were already known. otherwise, how could a teenager be sent to deliver notes, duh.

another layer of why it is the sign of the scumbag to compare anne frank and george soros. anne frank was hiding and was ratted out.

one hit and you scream "liberal", "i am more conservative", your side, my side, "freedom".

pathetic.

but i doubt it.

He didn't "survive" and he didn't experience the holocaust. He helped cause it. He was in hiding as a gentile with a gentile family, THEY were in more danger then him.

And once again, show us one place where anything we have pointed out is factually incorrect and point out where we didn't say his lack of remorse is what damns him. Hmmm partisan whore.

You allways ignore the out that society gave him. If he had a shred of remorse we would agree with you....BUT HE DOESN'T YOU ASSHOLE!

:lol::lol::lol: Hiding? Really? He marched her off to the camps you stupid piece of shit. How dare you try and accuse us of something nefarious for pointing out something he DID!
And not only did he DO IT, he wasn't sorry he did it. So go pound sand you prick.

needs more laughing emoticons, scumbag.

you compared soros and anne frank.

anne frank died in bergen-belsen.

george soros did not die in auschwitz.

george soros was 13-14 at that time.

you now double down on scummity.

"how dare you try to accuse us"

lol,

considering the constellation here.

westwall accuses a teenaged boy who survived being a jew in hungary in 1944 for SURVIVING and uses a holocaust victim ANNE FRANK to bolster his "argument".

and whines about it.

you would have been the first to sell out everyone else to survive, you lame old self-righteous loser.

Wow, where EXACTLY did I compare Soros with Anne Frank? Did Anne help round up her fellow Jews so they could be slaughtered? No? Then where exactly did I compare that poor girl who suffered a terrible, terrible death at the hands of soulless murderers and Soros who aided and abetted the murderers?

You are not a moron, your just batshit fucking crazy.

it is you're. not your. in this case. just to rile you up more, gramps.

as your seem to be senile, here is where you compared soros and anne frank.

it was the post i negged you for.

"is a Hungarian Jew who, when 14 at the height of the Holocaust, was, well… no Anne Frank."

now, any more questions?

pathetic.

but i doubt it.

He didn't "survive" and he didn't experience the holocaust. He helped cause it. He was in hiding as a gentile with a gentile family, THEY were in more danger then him.

And once again, show us one place where anything we have pointed out is factually incorrect and point out where we didn't say his lack of remorse is what damns him. Hmmm partisan whore.

You allways ignore the out that society gave him. If he had a shred of remorse we would agree with you....BUT HE DOESN'T YOU ASSHOLE!

what's this we shit?

he did survive. he did experience the holocaust. he posed as a gentile, that's why he survived.

"he helped cause it", every US american helped cause it, how's that, you muppet?

and, of course, the second scumbag who used anne frank to smear soros is chiming in by the only method she dares to interact with me, lol.

with an anti-german slur even.

i am so offended.

pathetic.

but i doubt it.

what's this we shit?

he did survive. he did experience the holocaust. he posed as a gentile, that's why he survived.

"he helped cause it", every US american helped cause it, how's that, you muppet?

In the Jewish community, we distinguish between Nazi-occupied Europe and the camps. He did not survive the camps. So your "he's a Holocaust survivor" blebleh doesn't mean anything. By that logic, so are partisans, Yiddishe brigade members, anyone who could've pissed off the Nazis, etc.

put it this way: soros survived the holocaust by avoiding it.

it doesn't mean that he didn't live a hard life...my point (and i do not believe he was some eebil nazi collaborator) is that 1) he shows no sensitivity and 2) is anti-israel, pro-palestinian, and supports the same damned J Street that is also funded by IRAN.

THAT makes him Judenrat. (Funny how Jewish council is now a slur.)

what's this we shit?

In the Jewish community, we distinguish between Nazi-occupied Europe and the camps. He did not survive the camps. So your "he's a Holocaust survivor" blebleh doesn't mean anything. By that logic, so are partisans, Yiddishe brigade members, anyone who could've pissed off the Nazis, etc.

hungarian jews had about no chance to survive in the camps, look it up, you daft tart. you had time enough now. why do you think i am harping on about the year 1944. i could narrow it down to several months. starting in march, when the german army occupied hungary.

what's this we shit?

hungarian jews had about no chance to survive in the camps, look it up, you daft tart. you had time enough now. why do you think i am harping on about the year 1944. i could narrow it down to several months. starting in march, when the german army occupied hungary.

I am well-versed in Holocaust history. You apparently don't know how to distinguish Holocaust survivors from World War II survivors.

He avoided being a Holocaust survivor (or victim). He was a victim of Nazi-occupied Europe for sure. Just like the people of Dresden.

I also loathe the idea that someone gets speshul dispensashun for being Prick of the Year because he/she is a 'Holocaust survivor'.

Soros has to stand on his own merits. Any progressive voter that would like to see politics REALLY reformed should dislike him.

He's a foreign business investor from the UK that has an interest in the US-Israel relationship. Gee, I wonder why. He also spent MILLIONS trying to defeat Bush. Um, I spent my time and energy trying to do that, too, and I enjoyed the moveon commercials and all, but I was not a fan of his sinking 30 million into the election.

Last edited:

I am well-versed in Holocaust history. You apparently don't know how to distinguish Holocaust survivors from World War II survivors.

He avoided being a Holocaust survivor (or victim). He was a victim of Nazi-occupied Europe for sure. Just like the people of Dresden.

does not look like you are well-versed.

yadvashem lists survivors of the ghettos, camps, and survivors who hid and survivors who hid under false identity.

here is the registration form:

http://www1.yadvashem.org/download/pdf/Surveng_new_LAST.pdf

here you can listen to survivors.

The Voice of the Survivors - Yad Vashem

you limiting the Holocaust survivors to those who survived the camps and the ghettos is

what can i say, really special.

you might also want to check out the museum in dc,

Personal Histories

btw, i was in both yad vashem and in the holocaust museum in washington, dc.

you should go there, pronto.

Of course. That's the unstated goal of most collectivists.

Wow, just like the dipshits at Think Progress, you're another idiot liberal that doesn't realize that Amendments don't equate rewriting the Constitution.

Sorry my friend, I'm more conservative then you.
My bad on the quote feature. Apologies. I was referring to Marc's comment. You got caught in between his response and mine. I'll fix that.

so, after all this predictable soros bashing, how about bashing murdoch for something he did when he was threatened with extermination when he was 13 years old in the middle of a world war?

oh shit, there were no train tracks from melbourne to auschwitz.

lucky guy.

I didn't expect this in this thread but seriously, no one believes that ppl in 2011 hates Soros because of his actions as a 13 year old. That's an excuse to hate the guy. Period.

I didn't expect this in this thread but seriously, no one believes that ppl in 2011 hates Soros because of his actions as a 13 year old. That's an excuse to hate the guy. Period.

People hate him because he's 1) evil; 2) greedy; 3) unrepentant.

But whatever helps the water carriers get up in the morning...

People hate him because he's 1) evil; 2) greedy; 3) unrepentant.

But whatever helps the water carriers get up in the morning...

Evil is subjective...you need specifics. Unrepentant about what? And greedy how so?

Again, you need specifics but what I see is ppl pretending they hate him because of his actions more than half a century ago. Thats simply a lie and an excuse used to sure up the hatred thats already there for completely different reasons

Forum List

Back