so who is more evil now - soros or murdoch?

No, vermin are to be avoided. Nice try. I don't have to use anyone or anything to smear Soros, he's capable of that all by his lonesome. Nice attempt there apologist, now run along back to your bridge, troll.

is vermin to be eternally avoided?

if you don't have to use anne frank to smear soros, why are you doing it?

and why are you not crumbling away in shame?

questions question questions.

Using Anne Frank to 'smear' Soros is no better than you abusing the Holocaust to make him look innocent of (any) evil.

learn to read, tart.

and stop lying about what i am doing here.

This is the second time you've called me a 'tart' to deflect from your cult-of-personality deficiency syndrome.

and this is the third time, tart.

and you are still lying, or are just too much of a tart (4th time) to understand what you are reading?

maybe i will go with tard in the future.

or with tossface.

Y'all are just pissed because he gets more credit for the fall of Communism in eastern Europe than Ronnie.

George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From your link...

"[N]obody who has read a business magazine in the last few years can be unaware that these days there really are investors who not only move money in anticipation of a currency crisis, but actually do their best to trigger that crisis for fun and profit. These new actors on the scene do not yet have a standard name; my proposed term is 'Soroi.'"[10]"

Sounds like a real wonderful guy. And you would lick his boots if he asked you too. And you claim to care about the little guy...what a farce you are.

I thought the little guy gets helped when the the invisible hand of the market is allowed to operate with little interference, according to "supply side" economics? Are you going back on bedrock conservative principles? Here's a man who gives his money to all sorts of charatible institutions, as conservatives say should be done instead of government getting involved, but Soros still gets no credit. If there a farce going on, it's perpetrated by those who talk out of both sides of their mouth on the conservative side. After all, by his currency manipulations, wasn't he just proving that governments do more to hurt economies than help?

Y'all are just pissed because he gets more credit for the fall of Communism in eastern Europe than Ronnie.

George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From your link...

"[N]obody who has read a business magazine in the last few years can be unaware that these days there really are investors who not only move money in anticipation of a currency crisis, but actually do their best to trigger that crisis for fun and profit. These new actors on the scene do not yet have a standard name; my proposed term is 'Soroi.'"[10]"

Sounds like a real wonderful guy. And you would lick his boots if he asked you too. And you claim to care about the little guy...what a farce you are.

I thought the little guy gets helped when the the invisible hand of the market is allowed to operate with little interference, according to "supply side" economics? Are you going back on bedrock conservative principles? Here's a man who gives his money to all sorts of charatible institutions, as conservatives say should be done instead of government getting involved, but Soros still gets no credit. If there a farce going on, it's perpetrated by those who talk out of both sides of their mouth on the conservative side. After all, by his currency manipulations, wasn't he just proving that governments do more to hurt economies than help?

But it is the liberals who claim to care about people. So, if that is true, why do you support a man who deliberately destroyed the economies of whole countries - for profit. Surely, that money is dirty.... by your own values.

It is the absolute, total fucking hypocrisy that is so laughable. And you say the Right hates the poor. :lol::lol::lol: You guys have so lost the moral highground on that.

From your link...

But it is the liberals who claim to care about people. So, if that is true, why do you support a man who deliberately destroyed the economies of whole countries - for profit. Surely, that money is dirty.... by your own values.

It is the absolute, total fucking hypocrisy that is so laughable. And you say the Right hates the poor. :lol::lol::lol: You guys have so lost the moral highground on that.

Don't tell me what I think. Tell me what you think. What about Soros' values are any different than what right-libertatian economists say? Isn't he just taking advantage of markets and thus a capitalist hero? The poor were poor before and after the market manipulations. If anyone was hurt greatly, it was the elites in those countries, who were exposed as frauds to their people by allowing a substantial portion of the country's wealth to be lost. If therte's any hypocrisy here, it's your declaration of a loss of the "moral high ground", when in actuality you never conceded that ground in the first place!!!

Don't tell me what I think. Tell me what you think. What about Soros' values are any different than what right-libertatian economists say? Isn't he just taking advantage of markets and thus a capitalist hero? The poor were poor before and after the market manipulations. If anyone was hurt greatly, it was the elites in those countries, who were exposed as frauds to their people by allowing a substantial portion of the country's wealth to be lost. If therte's any hypocrisy here, it's your declaration of a loss of the "moral high ground", when in actuality you never conceded that ground in the first place!!!

What Soros did was morally reprehensible. He is an amoral self serving power mad egomaniac... and a danger to the world.

And you are wrong about who got hurt - you can lie to yourself but not to me. I know who was hurt by his actions. In Britain, his actions wiped billions off pension funds - not for wealthy elitists.... but ordinary people.... thousands of whom lost their homes, their businesses, everything.

It sickens me that anyone would defend that man. In a moral world, he would be executed for crimes against humanity.

He is an amoral self serving power mad egomaniac...

...i.e. the capitalist ideal!!! You can cry all you want about the people supposedly hurt, but I don't see anything but attacks someone who'd be defended to the hilt, if he'd been supporting the "right" causes. This is more about the hypocrisy of the CONS, than anything Soros has done, IMO.

He is an amoral self serving power mad egomaniac...

...i.e. the capitalist ideal!!! You can cry all you want about the people supposedly hurt, but I don't see anything but attacks someone who'd be defended to the hilt, if he'd been supporting the "right" causes. This is more about the hypocrisy of the CONS, than anything Soros has done, IMO.

I'm not 'crying', little man. I'm stating a few facts about your hero. First you deny he did it, then you lie about who he hurt and pretend it was 'the elite', and now you're just running out of bull to shit.

For the record, if he was a conservative, I would be saying the exact same thing. Difference between us... I have principles, you clearly do not. You are an 'end justifies the means' type. I am an honest, principled person.

He did it. He destroyed the economies of several nations.... and the people he hurt - they were mainly poor, and those that weren't poor, were just ordinary people.... no rich people got hurt by his actions. The rich never hurt one another.... just the 'little people'. Go research what he did to ordinary working people, and retirees in the UK. He virtually bankrupted them.... for profit.

You cannot re-write history. It is written. He is responsible. He destroyed hundreds of thousands of ordinary people.... but.... because he donates his blood money to causes you support.... you justify his behavior.

You are as amoral as your Saint. Morally bankrupt, partisan hack.

One doesn't have to be a holocaust survivor to recognize Soros as an evil scum. Sorry if that bores you.

Bores him?

I suspect Eder views Soros as his role model - the pinnacle of leftism - Nazi collaborator, economic saboteur, profiteer and authoritarian working for the demise of the US system of government. He is everything Eder aspires to be.

One doesn't have to be a holocaust survivor to recognize Soros as an evil scum. Sorry if that bores you.

Bores him?

I suspect Eder views Soros as his role model - the pinnacle of leftism - Nazi collaborator, economic saboteur, profiteer and authoritarian working for the demise of the US system of government. He is everything Eder aspires to be.

He's the epitome of the capitalism!!! Are you telling us there's something wrong with the system? You're just being hypocritical. If he wasn't donating to causes you don't like, you'd be defending him until your dying breath. :eusa_hand:

Do I blame Soros for what he did at 14? No.
Do I blame him for how hostile he is to the Jewish community (including saying that Jews were responsible for antisemitism)? Yeah.
But for the rest of you who aren't Jewish, I ask:

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU DEFEND A GUY WHO SPENDS MILLIONS TRYING TO CIRCUMVENT DEMOCRACY?!?!

And here I thought most of us supported campaign finance reform. Ugh. If a billionaire in the US was pumping money into conservative causes, the liberals on this board would never stop whining.

Sorry if I don't like a single foreigner trying to dictate my government.

:eusa_hand:

Do I blame him for how hostile he is to the Jewish community (including saying that Jews were responsible for antisemitism)? Yeah.

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU DEFEND A GUY WHO SPENDS MILLIONS TRYING TO CIRCUMVENT DEMOCRACY?!?!

And here I thought most of us supported campaign finance reform. Ugh. If a billionaire in the US was pumping money into conservative causes, the liberals on this board would never stop whining.

That's the problem!!! You're looking at this as a liberal-conservative thing, when it's reallly about the need for public financing of elections. To all those that think that "money is free speech", you've got no one but yourselves to blame for Murdoch and Soros.

That's the problem!!! You're looking at this as a liberal-conservative thing, when it's reallly about the need for public financing of elections. To all those that think that "money is free speech", you've got no one but yourselves to blame for Murdoch and Soros.

I look at this as a question of morals. If you don't have any, you have no problem with Soros... or Murdoch. If you do, you should have an issue with both. Not hard.

you at least have the guts to go full retard in public.

What IS your reason for being a Soros sycophant?

no smarmy neg-repping, or tip-toeing around.

i can kind of respect that.

I don't neg rep anyone - ever. If they drop a turd in my profile, I return it, otherwise the only repping I do is positive.

i entered this thread to call out a scumbag who used anne frank to smear soros, for his behaviour in 1944 in hungary, as a jew.

i guess this is the 54th time i write that.

a lot of other tools called soros a nazi collaborator for what he did in 1944 as a teenager in hungary, as a jew.

one supreme tool, the anne frank abuser, westwall, even told the board what a hero he would have been were he in soros shoes. think warsaw ghetto, hahaha.

then a lot of queefing happened about morals, and high ground, while attacking soros for what he did in 1944, as a teenager, in hungary as a jew.

and that he was unrepentant!

clearly, all that showed that i am a nazi and want jews dead. and am a troll, but on my profile it clearly states "non-troll". :(

but what kind of fun would we have on a message board, if half the burping morons, who post here, could read.

did i mention that george soros was 13-14 in hungary in 1944?

i am beginning to suspect people here want soros dead, preferably dead in 1944 together with almost all the other hungarian jews, and of course, anne frank. to bring this episode full circle.

what was that about the moral high-ground?

Forum List

Back