so who is more evil now - soros or murdoch?

a 13 year old jew in 1944 in hungary did not have much options.

so you judging him makes you the scum here.

that's what is unreal.

and of course, he would do the same thing again to SURVIVE.

Liberals don't say sorry for throwing others under the bus. That is because they are selfish assholes.

liberals liberals liberals.

damn, you are a boring fuck.

and too far out on a limb, unless you are a holocaust survivor. then your judging the behaviour of another holocaust survivor would carry some weight.

Soros isn't a Holocaust survivor.

I agree. He should at least feel bad about his actions.

that's what is unreal.

He has no remorse. And many Jews did things in WWII that helped others. Even some Judenrat helped. It's a matter of principle. He did nothing good. He contributed to evil. He does not feel bad.

The fact that he'd sell out his brethren to 'survive' says enough.

be glad that you did not live as a jew in hungary in 1944.

oh, and fuck yourself.

what has soros done worthy of the "evil" title?

the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

"what disturbs most is something you will not read about in his wikipedia entry, except in the most veiled manner. Soros — who appears in the right-hand column of that entry as a “hungarian american” and an “atheist” — is a hungarian jew who, when 14 at the height of the holocaust, was, well… no anne frank.

The ottawa sun’s ezra levant, quoted by kimball, puts it succinctly:
To survive, george, then a teenager, collaborated with the nazis.

First he worked for the judenrat. That was the jewish council set up by the nazis to do their dirty work for them. Instead of the nazis rounding up jews every day for the trains, they delegated that murderous task to jews who were willing to do it to survive another day at the expense of their neighbours.

Theodore [his father] hatched a better plan for his son. He bribed a non-jewish official at the agriculture ministry to let george live with him. George helped the official confiscate property from jews.
Well, okay, you’re thinking — he was fourteen. Give the guy a break. And i must admit that i — a secular jew like soros — have occasionally speculated about how i would have behaved in similar circumstances. And, although in my fantasy i might be a noble resistance fighter, laying my life on the line against fascism the way primo levi and others have described it, i certainly have no way of knowing. I might have been a sleazy collaborator myself. But i do know this: If i had done something like that just to survive, it would have haunted me the rest of my days.

And here’s the really creepy part: Not so george soros. In a surprisingly overlooked interview with 60 minutes‘ steve kroft, soros denied guilt or second thoughts about his world war ii activities.

From levant again:
How does soros feel about what he did as a teenager? Has it kept him up at night?

Steve kroft of 60 minutes asked him that. Was it difficult? “not at all,” soros answered.

“no feeling of guilt?” asked kroft. “no,” said soros. “there was no sense that i shouldn’t be there. If i wasn’t doing it, somebody else would be taking it away anyhow. Whether i was there or not. So i had no sense of guilt.”

somebody else would have done it. Sound familiar? It’s just the kind of excuse you might use when devaluing the british pound. A psychoanalyst might call it “splitting,” taking a part of your personality and splitting it off, as if there were two disconnected parts of you — the monster and the good citizen. The good citizen provides a mask, a disguise for the monster to do his work."

israel matzav: Just how evil is soros?

14?

Liberals don't say sorry for throwing others under the bus. That is because they are selfish assholes.

and too far out on a limb, unless you are a holocaust survivor. then your judging the behaviour of another holocaust survivor would carry some weight.

soros is a hungarian jew.

look up what happened to hungarian jews living in hungary in 1944.

that's what is unreal.

He has no remorse. And many Jews did things in WWII that helped others. Even some Judenrat helped. It's a matter of principle. He did nothing good. He contributed to evil. He does not feel bad.

oh, and fuck yourself.

Keep kissing the ring of Soros, minion.

oh, and fuck yourself.

Keep kissing the ring of Soros, minion.

more boring shit served by "provocateur".

someone put you on a post, now you are just flailing.

you attack and judge: a teenaged soros in hungary in 1944.

get yourself checked out.

He wasn't in the camps. Wasn't in the ghetto.

Maybe that sounds harsh to you, but I am tired of people saying they are '"Holocaust" survivors and critics of Israel' when they were not in camps...Epstein and Soros come to mind.

It diminishes those who really did suffer the horrors of the Holocaust, like my grandmother. Maybe you want to tell her what the fuck was going in in Poland? Hmm? She emigrated to Palestine, no surprise.

Soros was taken in by a Gentile and suffered like all of the other Hungarians in WWII. A war survivor, but that's it.

I don't judge him for being a 14 year old boy. I judge him for being an adult with no remorse, one who is anti-Israel, one who would sooner throw his fellow Jew under the bus than face hard questions.

Maybe that sounds harsh to you, but I am tired of people saying they are '"Holocaust" survivors and critics of Israel' when they were not in camps...Epstein and Soros come to mind.

It diminishes those who really did suffer the horrors of the Holocaust, like my grandmother. Maybe you want to tell her what the fuck was going in in Poland? Hmm? She emigrated to Palestine, no surprise.

Soros was taken in by a Gentile and suffered like all of the other Hungarians in WWII. A war survivor, but that's it.

I don't judge him for being a 14 year old boy. I judge him for being an adult with no remorse, one who is anti-Israel, one who would sooner throw his fellow Jew under the bus than face hard questions.

your judging soros' action as a teenager in hungary in 1944 (did you look it up by now?) is what diminishes the horror of the holocaust and the honor and memory of those that perished or survived the holocaust.

soros' actions and his opinions as an adult are something different.

you are conflating this.

you were calling soros an anti-israel nazi collaborator.

for his actions as a 13 year old, in 1944.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Gee you're dumb.
Then perhaps you’re smart enough to document corroborative evidence that Soros was indeed a ‘collaborator.’

In Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire…Michael T. Kaufman detailed Soros's reaction during the [60 Minutes] interview, as well as Soros' actions in Nazi-occupied Hungary:

This is what actually happened. Shortly after George went to live with Baumbach, the man was assigned to take inventory on the vast estate of Mor Kornfeld, an extremely wealthy aristocrat of Jewish origin. The Kornfeld family had the wealth, wisdom, and connections to be able to leave some of its belongings behind in exchange for permission to make their way to Lisbon. Baumbach was ordered to go to the Kornfeld estate and inventory the artworks, furnishings, and other property. Rather than leave his "godson" behind in Budapest for three days, he took the boy with him. As Baumbach itemized the material, George walked around the grounds and spent time with Kornfeld's staff. It was his first visit to such a mansion, and the first time he rode a horse. He collaborated with no one and he paid attention to what he understood to be his primary responsibility: making sure that no one doubted that he was Sandor Kiss.

Beck falsely accuses Soros of Nazi collaboration on Kristallnacht anniversary | Media Matters for America

And last September the Toronto Sun published a ‘retraction and apology’ to Soros after one of its columnist published the same false allegations:

First posted: Saturday, September 18, 2010 12:01:00 EDT AM | Updated: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 12:21:46 EDT PM

On September 5, 2010, a column by Ezra Levant contained false statements about George Soros and his conduct as a young teenager in Nazi-occupied Hungary.

Upon receiving a letter of complaint from Mr. Soros's legal counsel on September 13, 2010, Sun Media Corporation always intended to publish a retraction and apology for this column.

Retraction and apology to George Soros | Opinion | Toronto Sun

As my own research indicates, the lie as to Soros’ ‘collaboration’ appears only on rightwing blogs and websites, such as the site linked in post No. 8.

The right should take better care to not believe things they want to belief rather than doing to research for the facts themselves.

What has Soros done worthy of the "evil" title?

The tip of the proverbial iceberg.

"What disturbs most is something you will not read about in his Wikipedia entry, except in the most veiled manner. Soros — who appears in the right-hand column of that entry as a “Hungarian American” and an “atheist” — is a Hungarian Jew who, when 14 at the height of the Holocaust, was, well… no Anne Frank.

The Ottawa Sun’s Ezra Levant, quoted by Kimball, puts it succinctly:
To survive, George, then a teenager, collaborated with the Nazis.

First he worked for the Judenrat. That was the Jewish council set up by the Nazis to do their dirty work for them. Instead of the Nazis rounding up Jews every day for the trains, they delegated that murderous task to Jews who were willing to do it to survive another day at the expense of their neighbours.

Theodore [his father] hatched a better plan for his son. He bribed a non-Jewish official at the agriculture ministry to let George live with him. George helped the official confiscate property from Jews.
Well, okay, you’re thinking — he was fourteen. Give the guy a break. And I must admit that I — a secular Jew like Soros — have occasionally speculated about how I would have behaved in similar circumstances. And, although in my fantasy I might be a noble resistance fighter, laying my life on the line against fascism the way Primo Levi and others have described it, I certainly have no way of knowing. I might have been a sleazy collaborator myself. But I do know this: if I had done something like that just to survive, it would have haunted me the rest of my days.

And here’s the really creepy part: not so George Soros. In a surprisingly overlooked interview with 60 Minutes‘ Steve Kroft, Soros denied guilt or second thoughts about his World War II activities.

From Levant again:
How does Soros feel about what he did as a teenager? Has it kept him up at night?

Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes asked him that. Was it difficult? “Not at all,” Soros answered.

“No feeling of guilt?” asked Kroft. “No,” said Soros. “There was no sense that I shouldn’t be there. If I wasn’t doing it, somebody else would be taking it away anyhow. Whether I was there or not. So I had no sense of guilt.”

Somebody else would have done it. Sound familiar? It’s just the kind of excuse you might use when devaluing the British pound. A psychoanalyst might call it “splitting,” taking a part of your personality and splitting it off, as if there were two disconnected parts of you — the monster and the good citizen. The good citizen provides a mask, a disguise for the monster to do his work."

Israel Matzav: Just how evil is Soros?

second poster on this board i saw hiding behind anne frank to smear soros.

super scum

fuck you.

:lol::lol::lol: Hiding? Really? He marched her off to the camps you stupid piece of shit. How dare you try and accuse us of something nefarious for pointing out something he DID!
And not only did he DO IT, he wasn't sorry he did it. So go pound sand you prick.

your judging soros' action as a teenager in hungary in 1944 (did you look it up by now?) is what diminishes the horror of the holocaust and the honor and memory of those that perished or survived the holocaust.

soros' actions and his opinions as an adult are something different.

you are conflating this.

you were calling soros an anti-israel nazi collaborator.

for his actions as a 13 year old, in 1944.

He feels no remorse. I am judging his actions as an old man who feels no remorse.

He is anti-Israel, anti Jewish values, and, ironically, anti democracy.

If he would like to sit down next to my late grandmother (a REAL Holocaust survivor, and a REAL mensch) and tell her he felt no remorse for selling out Jews (then and now), I'd be inclined to punch him in his face.

The thing is, he hasn't changed since 1944.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Gee you're dumb.
Then perhaps you’re smart enough to document corroborative evidence that Soros was indeed a ‘collaborator.’

In Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire…Michael T. Kaufman detailed Soros's reaction during the [60 Minutes] interview, as well as Soros' actions in Nazi-occupied Hungary:

This is what actually happened. Shortly after George went to live with Baumbach, the man was assigned to take inventory on the vast estate of Mor Kornfeld, an extremely wealthy aristocrat of Jewish origin. The Kornfeld family had the wealth, wisdom, and connections to be able to leave some of its belongings behind in exchange for permission to make their way to Lisbon. Baumbach was ordered to go to the Kornfeld estate and inventory the artworks, furnishings, and other property. Rather than leave his "godson" behind in Budapest for three days, he took the boy with him. As Baumbach itemized the material, George walked around the grounds and spent time with Kornfeld's staff. It was his first visit to such a mansion, and the first time he rode a horse. He collaborated with no one and he paid attention to what he understood to be his primary responsibility: making sure that no one doubted that he was Sandor Kiss.

Beck falsely accuses Soros of Nazi collaboration on Kristallnacht anniversary | Media Matters for America

And last September the Toronto Sun published a ‘retraction and apology’ to Soros after one of its columnist published the same false allegations:

First posted: Saturday, September 18, 2010 12:01:00 EDT AM | Updated: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 12:21:46 EDT PM

On September 5, 2010, a column by Ezra Levant contained false statements about George Soros and his conduct as a young teenager in Nazi-occupied Hungary.

Upon receiving a letter of complaint from Mr. Soros's legal counsel on September 13, 2010, Sun Media Corporation always intended to publish a retraction and apology for this column.

Retraction and apology to George Soros | Opinion | Toronto Sun

As my own research indicates, the lie as to Soros’ ‘collaboration’ appears only on rightwing blogs and websites, such as the site linked in post No. 8.

The right should take better care to not believe things they want to belief rather than doing to research for the facts themselves.

I should add:

My use of the word Judenrat applies to the likes of ben-Ami as well.

Mitch McConnell's the only MFer in office who says that democracy doesn't work.

Mitch McConnell: We Must Rewrite The Constitution Because ‘Elections’ Haven’t ‘Worked’ | ThinkProgress

He must want dictatorship

Of course. That's the unstated goal of most collectivists.

Wow, just like the dipshits at Think Progress, you're another idiot liberal that doesn't realize that Amendments don't equate rewriting the Constitution.

Sorry my friend, I'm more conservative then you.

The tip of the proverbial iceberg.

"What disturbs most is something you will not read about in his Wikipedia entry, except in the most veiled manner. Soros — who appears in the right-hand column of that entry as a “Hungarian American” and an “atheist” — is a Hungarian Jew who, when 14 at the height of the Holocaust, was, well… no Anne Frank.

The Ottawa Sun’s Ezra Levant, quoted by Kimball, puts it succinctly:
To survive, George, then a teenager, collaborated with the Nazis.

First he worked for the Judenrat. That was the Jewish council set up by the Nazis to do their dirty work for them. Instead of the Nazis rounding up Jews every day for the trains, they delegated that murderous task to Jews who were willing to do it to survive another day at the expense of their neighbours.

Theodore [his father] hatched a better plan for his son. He bribed a non-Jewish official at the agriculture ministry to let George live with him. George helped the official confiscate property from Jews.
Well, okay, you’re thinking — he was fourteen. Give the guy a break. And I must admit that I — a secular Jew like Soros — have occasionally speculated about how I would have behaved in similar circumstances. And, although in my fantasy I might be a noble resistance fighter, laying my life on the line against fascism the way Primo Levi and others have described it, I certainly have no way of knowing. I might have been a sleazy collaborator myself. But I do know this: if I had done something like that just to survive, it would have haunted me the rest of my days.

And here’s the really creepy part: not so George Soros. In a surprisingly overlooked interview with 60 Minutes‘ Steve Kroft, Soros denied guilt or second thoughts about his World War II activities.

From Levant again:
How does Soros feel about what he did as a teenager? Has it kept him up at night?

Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes asked him that. Was it difficult? “Not at all,” Soros answered.

“No feeling of guilt?” asked Kroft. “No,” said Soros. “There was no sense that I shouldn’t be there. If I wasn’t doing it, somebody else would be taking it away anyhow. Whether I was there or not. So I had no sense of guilt.”

Somebody else would have done it. Sound familiar? It’s just the kind of excuse you might use when devaluing the British pound. A psychoanalyst might call it “splitting,” taking a part of your personality and splitting it off, as if there were two disconnected parts of you — the monster and the good citizen. The good citizen provides a mask, a disguise for the monster to do his work."

Israel Matzav: Just how evil is Soros?

second poster on this board i saw hiding behind anne frank to smear soros.

super scum

fuck you.

:lol::lol::lol: Hiding? Really? He marched her off to the camps you stupid piece of shit. How dare you try and accuse us of something nefarious for pointing out something he DID!
And not only did he DO IT, he wasn't sorry he did it. So go pound sand you prick.

needs more laughing emoticons, scumbag.

you compared soros and anne frank.

anne frank died in bergen-belsen.

george soros did not die in auschwitz.

george soros was 13-14 at that time.

you now double down on scummity.

"how dare you try to accuse us"

lol,

considering the constellation here.

westwall accuses a teenaged boy who survived being a jew in hungary in 1944 for SURVIVING and uses a holocaust victim ANNE FRANK to bolster his "argument".

and whines about it.

you would have been the first to sell out everyone else to survive, you lame old self-righteous loser.

that's what is unreal.

Uhhh, mr. moron. HE'S NOT A HOLOCAUST SURVIVIOR! HE SENT OTHERS OFF TO BE SLAUGHTERED. If he were a German you would (maybe, maybe you approved) be calling for his head but because he's on your "side" he is absolved of all sins.

What a pathetic piece of shit you are. Moral relativism at its most obvious. Please note our emphasis on his LACK OF CONCIENCE ABOUT HIS ACTIONS. Had he a common shred of decency he would care about those who suffered because of his actions. But no, you allow him the defence that was denied the Germans on the dock at Nuremburg...he was JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS, and you are such a partisan whore you can't see the difference.

Uhhh, mr. moron. HE'S NOT A HOLOCAUST SURVIVIOR! HE SENT OTHERS OFF TO BE SLAUGHTERED. If he were a German you would (maybe, maybe you approved) be calling for his head but because he's on your "side" he is absolved of all sins.

What a pathetic piece of shit you are. Moral relativism at its most obvious. Please note our emphasis on his LACK OF CONCIENCE ABOUT HIS ACTIONS. Had he a common shred of decency he would care about those who suffered because of his actions. But no, you allow him the defence that was denied the Germans on the dock at Nuremburg...he was JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS, and you are such a partisan whore you can't see the difference.

Soros is a scumbag. I have no doubt that a few Germans adore him, as you see here.

Forum List

Back