so who is more evil now - soros or murdoch?

Moonbats are clueless as usual, when did Murdoch ever destroy an entire country's economy in order to profit from it?.....

Hah. Soros spent tens of millions trying to defeat Bush and it didn't work.

He could've put that to use, you know, actually helping someone.

Hah. Soros spent tens of millions trying to defeat Bush and it didn't work.

He could've put that to use, you know, actually helping someone.

Soros, like Murdoch, is only interested in helping himself. However, Murdoch actually does contribute to an economy, he's a parasite so he realises that to prosper the host needs to do well too. Soros on the other hand wants it all, just look at his history, he doesn't care about anybody but him. What ever action he embarks upon is considered only for its effect on him, what happens to the "little people" doesn't even cross his mind.

The fact that he is willing to make his fortune by harming others places him in a class below Murdoch.

What has Soros done worthy of the "evil" title?

The tip of the proverbial iceberg.

"What disturbs most is something you will not read about in his Wikipedia entry, except in the most veiled manner. Soros — who appears in the right-hand column of that entry as a “Hungarian American” and an “atheist” — is a Hungarian Jew who, when 14 at the height of the Holocaust, was, well… no Anne Frank.

The Ottawa Sun’s Ezra Levant, quoted by Kimball, puts it succinctly:
To survive, George, then a teenager, collaborated with the Nazis.

First he worked for the Judenrat. That was the Jewish council set up by the Nazis to do their dirty work for them. Instead of the Nazis rounding up Jews every day for the trains, they delegated that murderous task to Jews who were willing to do it to survive another day at the expense of their neighbours.

Theodore [his father] hatched a better plan for his son. He bribed a non-Jewish official at the agriculture ministry to let George live with him. George helped the official confiscate property from Jews.
Well, okay, you’re thinking — he was fourteen. Give the guy a break. And I must admit that I — a secular Jew like Soros — have occasionally speculated about how I would have behaved in similar circumstances. And, although in my fantasy I might be a noble resistance fighter, laying my life on the line against fascism the way Primo Levi and others have described it, I certainly have no way of knowing. I might have been a sleazy collaborator myself. But I do know this: if I had done something like that just to survive, it would have haunted me the rest of my days.

And here’s the really creepy part: not so George Soros. In a surprisingly overlooked interview with 60 Minutes‘ Steve Kroft, Soros denied guilt or second thoughts about his World War II activities.

From Levant again:
How does Soros feel about what he did as a teenager? Has it kept him up at night?

Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes asked him that. Was it difficult? “Not at all,” Soros answered.

“No feeling of guilt?” asked Kroft. “No,” said Soros. “There was no sense that I shouldn’t be there. If I wasn’t doing it, somebody else would be taking it away anyhow. Whether I was there or not. So I had no sense of guilt.”

Somebody else would have done it. Sound familiar? It’s just the kind of excuse you might use when devaluing the British pound. A psychoanalyst might call it “splitting,” taking a part of your personality and splitting it off, as if there were two disconnected parts of you — the monster and the good citizen. The good citizen provides a mask, a disguise for the monster to do his work."

Israel Matzav: Just how evil is Soros?

second poster on this board i saw hiding behind anne frank to smear soros.

super scum

fuck you.

The Clinton haters, the Bush haters, and the Obama haters all have one thing in common...

...a lack of critical thinking skills and a rabid dislike of the great American system of politics. The Founders, Framers, and Ratifiers got a few things right when they kept popular democracy at a distance and made it very difficult for the 'majority' to change the Constitution.

:cool:

Mitch McConnell's the only MFer in office who says that democracy doesn't work.

Mitch McConnell: We Must Rewrite The Constitution Because ‘Elections’ Haven’t ‘Worked’ | ThinkProgress

He must want dictatorship

Wow, just like the dipshits at Think Progress, you're another idiot liberal that doesn't realize that Amendments don't equate rewriting the Constitution.

Last edited:
What has Soros done worthy of the "evil" title?

"What disturbs most is something you will not read about in his Wikipedia entry, except in the most veiled manner. Soros — who appears in the right-hand column of that entry as a “Hungarian American” and an “atheist” — is a Hungarian Jew who, when 14 at the height of the Holocaust, was, well… no Anne Frank.

First he worked for the Judenrat. That was the Jewish council set up by the Nazis to do their dirty work for them. Instead of the Nazis rounding up Jews every day for the trains, they delegated that murderous task to Jews who were willing to do it to survive another day at the expense of their neighbours.

Theodore [his father] hatched a better plan for his son. He bribed a non-Jewish official at the agriculture ministry to let George live with him. George helped the official confiscate property from Jews.
Well, okay, you’re thinking — he was fourteen. Give the guy a break. And I must admit that I — a secular Jew like Soros — have occasionally speculated about how I would have behaved in similar circumstances. And, although in my fantasy I might be a noble resistance fighter, laying my life on the line against fascism the way Primo Levi and others have described it, I certainly have no way of knowing. I might have been a sleazy collaborator myself. But I do know this: if I had done something like that just to survive, it would have haunted me the rest of my days.

And here’s the really creepy part: not so George Soros. In a surprisingly overlooked interview with 60 Minutes‘ Steve Kroft, Soros denied guilt or second thoughts about his World War II activities.

From Levant again:
How does Soros feel about what he did as a teenager? Has it kept him up at night?

Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes asked him that. Was it difficult? “Not at all,” Soros answered.

“No feeling of guilt?” asked Kroft. “No,” said Soros. “There was no sense that I shouldn’t be there. If I wasn’t doing it, somebody else would be taking it away anyhow. Whether I was there or not. So I had no sense of guilt.”

Somebody else would have done it. Sound familiar? It’s just the kind of excuse you might use when devaluing the British pound. A psychoanalyst might call it “splitting,” taking a part of your personality and splitting it off, as if there were two disconnected parts of you — the monster and the good citizen. The good citizen provides a mask, a disguise for the monster to do his work."

super scum

fuck you.

Jews are allowed to call out other Juden (rat).

From Levant again:

super scum

fuck you.

Jews are allowed to call out other Juden (rat).

:cuckoo:

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew...

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) ...who escaped the Holocaust...

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) ...by--by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and--and anticipate events and when--when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a--a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's--that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not--not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't--you don't see the connection. But it was--it created no--no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c--I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was--well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets--that if I weren't there--of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would--would--would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the--whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the--I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.? (?George Soros,? 60 Minutes interview transcript, December 20, 1998)

Soros Monitor

I agree. He should at least feel bad about his actions.

a 13 year old jew in 1944 in hungary did not have much options.

so you judging him makes you the scum here.

that's what is unreal.

and of course, he would do the same thing again to SURVIVE.

Liberals don't say sorry for throwing others under the bus. That is because they are selfish assholes.

liberals liberals liberals.

damn, you are a boring fuck.

and too far out on a limb, unless you are a holocaust survivor. then your judging the behaviour of another holocaust survivor would carry some weight.

unreal.

unfuckingreal.

I agree. He should at least feel bad about his actions.

that's what is unreal.

He has no remorse. And many Jews did things in WWII that helped others. Even some Judenrat helped. It's a matter of principle. He did nothing good. He contributed to evil. He does not feel bad.

The fact that he'd sell out his brethren to 'survive' says enough.

that's what is unreal.

Liberals don't say sorry for throwing others under the bus. That is because they are selfish assholes.

liberals liberals liberals.

damn, you are a boring fuck.

and too far out on a limb, unless you are a holocaust survivor. then your judging the behaviour of another holocaust survivor would carry some weight.

One doesn't have to be a holocaust survivor to recognize Soros as an evil scum. Sorry if that bores you.

Forum List

Back