So who do we blame racism on?

But FEEEEELZ ^^^ will cry if you point out what a racist douche he is. :rolleyes:

YOU have NO IDEA what "good people" means.

Mr. FEEEEELZ has the "courage" to be a pussy. :rolleyes:
I get it bud…your programming has you strictly forbidden from applying any level of critical thinking to any matter related to ethnicity or skin color. Your programming compels you to scream “RACIST” or “because poverty” in the face of anyone brave enough to point to cultural flaws and deficiencies that ALWAYS seems to correlate with skin color.
The programming took your balls from you…break free and get your balls back and you to will have the courage to see shit for what it actually is.

Blaster
Confederate Soldier

I get it bud…
You "get" that YOU are a cowardly weakling and absolutely nothing like a "sane" or "good" person, and sure as hell NOT a "real American"? Good to see you are starting to be honest with yourself, "Humberto."

Among us intelligent beings, which excludes emotional pussies, racism is born from stereotypes and stereotypes are born from the common behavioral traits of ‘groups’...change the behavior of the ‘group’ and the racism goes away.
I believe that is an excellent explanation.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson admitted that back in the day when he said that he would be concerned at night if he turned around to see a young man of a certain ethnicity following him.

Jackson, Mississippi, for example, was a quiet and orderly city in the 1950s. Today it is one of the most violent cities in the nation because of certain "common behavioral traits" of a certain group that now constitutes 80% of the city's population.

I believe that is an excellent explanation.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson admitted that back in the day when he said that he would be concerned at night if he turned around to see a young man of a certain ethnicity following him.

Jackson, Mississippi, for example, was a quiet and orderly city in the 1950s. Today it is one of the most violent cities in the nation because of certain "common behavioral traits" of a certain group that now constitutes 80% of the city's population.
But Unkotare , a person who educates our children, HATES it if you dare pay attention to those pesky facts because they relate to skin color. He insists that you dumb yourself down and pretend that skin color is not a primary component to said facts.

But Unkotare , a person who educates our children, HATES it if you dare pay attention to those pesky facts because they relate to skin color. He insists that you dumb yourself down and pretend that skin color is not a primary component to said facts.

You are far too stupid to try and put words in my mouth, LOSER.

The two ends of our political spectrum have been feeding into the other on this issue for decades. Giving the other side plenty of ammo to work with.

The ends NEED each other.
This should not be a political issue. Most folks want to live in peace and harmony with one another.

Existentially. White people? And where did they get it from? Black Hutus and the hutis, that extermination thing. How far do we digress here?
Racism is part of the Human Condition... Human Nature.

The vast, vast majority of us marry within our own race.

The vast, vast majority of us live amongst our own race.

The vast, vast majority of us are more comfortable when interacting amongst our own race.

Why?

Because people of our own race look like each other...

Because people of our own race share the same ancestry...

Because people of our own race share the same long-term history...

Because people of our own race share the same macro-level culture...

Because people of our own race share the same macro-level religion and philosophy...

Because people of our own race share the same broad culinary traditions and even recipes...

There are a very large number of reasons why we prefer to live and breed amongst our own...

Oh, there are plenty of exceptions, mind you, but that is the way of the world... ten thousand years ago... or two thousand years ago... or today...

I, for example, am, at my core, more loyal to White Folk than I am Blacks or AmerIndian-Hispanics or Asians or Indo-Iranians and the like...

In any situation in which my own race requires defending or in any situation in which my own race is to be disadvantaged I will oppose such situations...

But that does not mean that I actively pursue policies or behaviors or speech that brings intentional harm or disadvantage to those of other races...

Basically, so long as I am not disadvantaged or harmed, it's live-and-let-live, with some considerable goodwill towards others who do not look like me...

I am racist... you are racist... every person blogging on this board... and every human being that ever lived... is "racist"...the condition is instinctive... nature...

The trick is, not to let that instinctive and eons-ancient bias serve to inform and prejudice our behaviors towards those of goodwill who do not look like us.

Racism is part of the Human Condition... Human Nature.

The vast, vast majority of us marry within our own race.

The vast, vast majority of us live amongst our own race.

The vast, vast majority of us are more comfortable when interacting amongst our own race.

Why?

Because people of our own race look like each other...

Because people of our own race share the same ancestry...

Because people of our own race share the same long-term history...

Because people of our own race share the same macro-level culture...

Because people of our own race share the same macro-level religion and philosophy...

Because people of our own race share the same broad culinary traditions and even recipes...

There are a very large number of reasons why we prefer to live and breed amongst our own...

Oh, there are plenty of exceptions, mind you, but that is the way of the world... ten thousand years ago... or two thousand years ago... or today...

I, for example, am, at my core, more loyal to White Folk than I am Blacks or AmerIndian-Hispanics or Asians or Indo-Iranians and the like...

In any situation in which my own race requires defending or in any situation in which my own race is to be disadvantaged I will oppose such situations...

But that does not mean that I actively pursue policies or behaviors or speech that brings intentional harm or disadvantage to those of other races...

Basically, so long as I am not disadvantaged or harmed, it's live-and-let-live, with some considerable goodwill towards others who do not look like me...

I am racist... you are racist... every person blogging on this board... and every human being that ever lived... is "racist"...the condition is instinctive... nature...

The trick is, not to let that instinctive and eons-ancient bias serve to inform and prejudice our behaviors towards those of goodwill who do not look like us.
Very articulate, well put. Bravo!
I bet Unkotare will soil himself after this read.

“But if you don't have the instinct for self-preservation, it will not matter much in the long run whatever else you may have.” -Thomas Sowell

Irrational fear is part of a child's condition. Most people eventually grow up.
What you WISH the world was like is very different from what the world IS like... or what is WAS like 10,000 years ago... or what it WILL be like 10,000 years from now.

One does not "grow out of" 3,000,000 years of human evolution.

Sorry.

Forum List

Back