So Where's the Public Outrage and Front Page Stories?

LMAO...that is condemning a racist? :lmao:

WHo the fuck are you kidding? Really, who the fuck are you kidding! You lied about condemning racists, you lied about me not condemning sharpton and you are abusing your mod status by posting PM's.

You admonished someone for their grammar! Who the fuck are you kidding! You are not satisfied with me calling Sharpton an idiot and an anti-semite...but you think correcting someone's grammar is condemning a white racist. LOL

Oh gee, I'm sorry if I try to be civil, I guess that's a concept you can't understand. The ignorant jackass underneath the highlighted section blows right over your head too I see.

I guess that means I actually said the racist prick was an erudite, cultured individual. Piss off you hypocritical prick. I presented evidence that counter your bullshit and like the typical intellectually dishonest prick you are you ignore that.

Thanks, I need no longer waste time with you and your racist ways....
Yeah, I am a racist and you are a liar who abuses his mod power. You have berated me because I haven't condemned Sharpton to your liking eventhough I have called him every name in the book. I guess if I fall short of calling him a ******, then I fall short of your standards.

FUCK YOU! LIAR!

Oh gee, I'm sorry if I try to be civil, I guess that's a concept you can't understand. The ignorant jackass underneath the highlighted section blows right over your head too I see.

I guess that means I actually said the racist prick was an erudite, cultured individual. Piss off you hypocritical prick. I presented evidence that counter your bullshit and like the typical intellectually dishonest prick you are you ignore that.

Thanks, I need no longer waste time with you and your racist ways....
Yeah, I am a racist and you are a liar who abuses his mod power. You have berated me because I haven't condemned Sharpton to your liking eventhough I have called him every name in the book. I guess if I fall short of calling him a ******, then I fall short of your standards.

FUCK YOU! LIAR!

You haven't made a single statement that condemns Sharpton for his behavior. I HAVE slammed racists and presented one OF MANY and you claim I'm a liar:lol::lol::lol: Dude, you're just a fucked up moron that's all you are. Go away and ply your racist rants on STORMFRONT, you are just like those asshats.

h28F07091

FUCK YOU! LIAR!

You haven't made a single statement that condemns Sharpton for his behavior.

That's true - he made a bunch of 'em. You can't say it was only one.

Don't know what thread you're reading... :cuckoo:

I guess Sayit is still looking for those posts where anybody "gave Al a pass"...
impatient.gif

Last edited:

FUCK YOU! LIAR!

You haven't made a single statement that condemns Sharpton for his behavior. I HAVE slammed racists and presented one OF MANY and you claim I'm a liar:lol::lol::lol: Dude, you're just a fucked up moron that's all you are. Go away and ply your racist rants on STORMFRONT, you are just like those asshats.

Sure I have condemned Sharpton - in this thread and in many other threads. Like I said, just not to your liking...I guess I should correct his grammar, right?

Yes, you are a liar, all you have to do is read the thread and quit fantasizing that you condemn white racists.

And now you call me a racist...tell me how I am a racist, you lying pussy!

You haven't made a single statement that condemns Sharpton for his behavior.

That's true - he made a bunch of 'em. You can't say it was only one.

Don't know what thread you're reading... :cuckoo:
Yeah...and now I am a racist. LOL, is there any rational thought here. I figured a mod would be held to a different standard. LOL...guess not, I guess a blue name gives you the authority to continually lie and call people racists when they get caught in that lie.

This is too funny!

Really? I should give you a pass like you gave Rev Al a pass? Let me think about that ... :321:

Where have I given him a pass? You guys keep on accusing me of that, but I have not given him any pass whatsoever.

Your lame efforts to mitigate Rev Al's bigotry:

"Do you think Al Sharpton is the King of all Blacks?" - Nutz

"He is a tv show host who spews nonsense for ratings and personal gain...no different than Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly. He doesn't control anything or have authority over anyone."

Sounds pretty damning to me. How you construe that to be an attempt to mitigate is weird.

Really? I should give you a pass like you gave Rev Al a pass? Let me think about that ... :321:

Where have I given him a pass? You guys keep on accusing me of that, but I have not given him any pass whatsoever.

"He is a tv show host who spews nonsense for ratings and personal gain...no different than Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly. He doesn't control anything or have authority over anyone."

Keep on reading through the thread...there are a lot of pages.

Sure I have condemned Sharpton - in this thread and in many other threads. Like I said, just not to your liking...I guess I should correct his grammar, right?

Yes, you are a liar, all you have to do is read the thread and quit fantasizing that you condemn white racists.

I've never read anything by Westwall in which he lies. You have something I've missed?

:lol::lol::lol: I don't have to. You do it every time you open your mouth.

Here's a poll to those in this thread. Does calling a white racist an "ignorant jackass" constitute support for said white racist or no support?

I've never read anything by Westwall in which he lies. You have something I've missed?

Have you read the entire thread yet? You are still saying that I haven't condemned Sharpton and you quoted some very early comments. Seriously, read the entire thread.

I don't feel compelled to read beyond your earlier excuses for the "good" Rev.
As of this post I have seen nothing in which you repudiate your those posts.

Sounds pretty damning to me. How you construe that to be an attempt to mitigate is weird.

Those are supposed to be "passes"?? :cuckoo:

I haven't seen that kind of spin since the last time I did laundry.

Here's a poll to those in this thread. Does calling a white racist an "ignorant jackass" constitute support for said white racist or no support?

You called him an ignorant jackass in response to his grammar. Like I said, I have never seen you condemn a white racist.

But then again, me calling Sharpton an anti-semite, idiot, and so on is not condemning him in your book. Sheesh, talk about double standard.

What a shame you have to lie and accuse me of being a racist because I disagree with you. How pathetic...absolutely pathetic!

No support. However, Nutz has been outspoken in his disdain for Sharpton as well.

If you are not going to read the thread do you think it is fair for you to jump to conclusions?

"-- and I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead!"
:lalala:

A novel way to prove a negative... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back