So, when the lying native said she has high cheek bones and that proves she is native.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Uhhhhh, was That perfectly ok to the stupid double talking hypocritical left who prove every single day just how hypocritical they are?

I mean could you imagine if any right winger even suggested that they were black cause they have big inflated lips?

Could you imagine?

Same group mind you that forced Trent Lott out and voted in Robert Byrd every year.

God, don't you just hate everything about the left?

Uhhhhh, was That perfectly ok to the stupid double talking hypocritical left who prove every single day just how hypocritical they are?

I mean could you imagine if any right winger even suggested that they were black cause they have big inflated lips?

Could you imagine?

Same group mind you that forced Trent Lott out and voted in Robert Byrd every year.

Please post the high cheek bones quote, thanks.

Could you imagine?

Could you imagine?

I like that they forced out Lott ...

Could you imagine?

Can't view the vid, gotta transcript?

Could you imagine?

She's truly nuts, totally fucking certifiable

Could you imagine?

I feel your pain.

lol

Only in far right wing circles does this have any traction.

Could you imagine?

She's truly nuts, totally fucking certifiable

What does it say about the voters of Massachusetts who put her in office?

The hypocrite does not know that he made my point about the double talking hypocrites on the left with this comment. Lol!

He is that stupid.

Only in the middle, slightly and far left does holding someone else to a standard not apply when it's one of your own.

I believe her when she says her grand mother told her she has native american ancestry. It's simply not an issue and Trump will continue to pay the price has he gets more and more concerned about the ethnicity of others.

Only in the middle, slightly and far left does holding someone else to a standard not apply when it's one of your own.

I believe her when she says her grand mother told her she has native american ancestry. It's simply not an issue and Trump will continue to pay the price has he gets more and more concerned about the ethnicity of others.

That doesn't mean it's OK for her to repeat it when it's a lie.

Lying to Liberals has never been an issue or a problem as long as the one lying is another Liberal.

It's not about her ethnicity. It's about her lying about her ethnicity.

So, when the lying native said she has high cheek bones and that proves she is native.....

Thats true except she didnt say that was proof of anything but continue with the 2 minutes of hate

So, when the lying native said she has high cheek bones and that proves she is native

it proves the Republitards can't find anything substantial, and relevant to the issues to whine about like a wet puppy .

Lying to Liberals has never been an issue or a problem as long as the one lying is another Liberal.

How do we know it's a lie? It's her family lore, I'm not concerned whether she is Native American or not, it means nothing to me.

How do we know it's a lie? It's her family lore, I'm not concerned whether she is Native American or not, it means nothing to me.

Apparently lying means nothing to you. That is, when it's someone you support doing the lying.

Her claims were debunked. Two pieces of evidence Warren herself provided as support for her claims were debunked.

Apparently lying means nothing to you. That is, when it's someone you support doing the lying.

Her claims were debunked. Two pieces of evidence Warren herself provided as support for her claims were debunked.

They weren't debunked. The story about her grandpa (or great grandpa I forget which) was passed down to Warren and her siblings by her grand mother. That's what she was raised believing, a lot of people think they are of a certain race, creed or nationality and it ends up being untrue or less true. Who gives a shit? It literally makes no difference one way or the other.

They weren't debunked. The story about her grandpa (or great grandpa I forget which) was passed down to Warren and her siblings by her grand mother. That's what she was raised believing, a lot of people think they are of a certain race, creed or nationality and it ends up being untrue or less true. Who gives a shit? It literally makes no difference one way or the other.

A marriage license she used to claim her great great grandmother was native American was proven not to exist. That's one claim she use to make her claim.

It does make a difference. You're willing to support a liar. Apparently you don't give a shit about supporting one which means you're just as bad as if you lied yourself.

Forum List

Back