So, when the lying native said she has high cheek bones and that proves she is native.....

I believe her when she says her grand mother told her she has native american ancestry. It's simply not an issue and Trump will continue to pay the price has he gets more and more concerned about the ethnicity of others.

That doesn't mean it's OK for her to repeat it when it's a lie.

Lying to Liberals has never been an issue or a problem as long as the one lying is another Liberal.

It's not about her ethnicity. It's about her lying about her ethnicity.

How do we know it's a lie? It's her family lore, I'm not concerned whether she is Native American or not, it means nothing to me.

Apparently lying means nothing to you. That is, when it's someone you support doing the lying.

Her claims were debunked. Two pieces of evidence Warren herself provided as support for her claims were debunked.

They weren't debunked. The story about her grandpa (or great grandpa I forget which) was passed down to Warren and her siblings by her grand mother. That's what she was raised believing, a lot of people think they are of a certain race, creed or nationality and it ends up being untrue or less true. Who gives a shit? It literally makes no difference one way or the other.

A marriage license she used to claim her great great grandmother was native American was proven not to exist. That's one claim she use to make her claim.

It does make a difference. You're willing to support a liar. Apparently you don't give a shit about supporting one which means you're just as bad as if you lied yourself.

She didn't claim the license some amateur genealogist did.

Like I said, it's what she was told by her grand mother and her siblings heard the same story. So, whether it's true or not they, like most people believe their grand parents. It's a non issue, nobody but dim witted morons on the right care.

Lying to Liberals has never been an issue or a problem as long as the one lying is another Liberal.

How do we know it's a lie? It's her family lore, I'm not concerned whether she is Native American or not, it means nothing to me.

Apparently lying means nothing to you. That is, when it's someone you support doing the lying.

Her claims were debunked. Two pieces of evidence Warren herself provided as support for her claims were debunked.

They weren't debunked. The story about her grandpa (or great grandpa I forget which) was passed down to Warren and her siblings by her grand mother. That's what she was raised believing, a lot of people think they are of a certain race, creed or nationality and it ends up being untrue or less true. Who gives a shit? It literally makes no difference one way or the other.

A marriage license she used to claim her great great grandmother was native American was proven not to exist. That's one claim she use to make her claim.

It does make a difference. You're willing to support a liar. Apparently you don't give a shit about supporting one which means you're just as bad as if you lied yourself.

She didn't claim the license some amateur genealogist did.

Like I said, it's what she was told by her grand mother and her siblings heard the same story. So, whether it's true or not they, like most people believe their grand parents. It's a non issue, nobody but dim witted morons on the right care.

Like most Liberals, you don't consider lying an issue. No wonder you support the little black boy and the girl with the vagina for President.

So, when the lying native said she has high cheek bones and that proves she is native

it proves the Republitards can't find anything substantial, and relevant to the issues to whine about like a wet puppy .

Lying about who you are is substantial. Only Liberals think doing so is OK.

Her tribal name is based on the tradition of naming a newborn for some memorable thing or event at the time of their conception.

Which is why she's not "Fauxahontsas" at all. Rather, "BrokenRubber".

Only in the middle, slightly and far left does holding someone else to a standard not apply when it's one of your own.

I believe her when she says her grand mother told her she has native american ancestry. It's simply not an issue and Trump will continue to pay the price has he gets more and more concerned about the ethnicity of others.

It makes a difference because they have nothing else to attack her with. Thankfully, only wingnut dumbasses are the only ones who really care about this anyway.

It makes a difference because they have nothing else to attack her with. Thankfully, only wingnut dumbasses are the only ones who really care about this anyway.

Calling a liar a liar isn't attacking. Seems you're just another Liberal that doesn't care about people lying.

Calling a liar a liar isn't attacking. Seems you're just another Liberal that doesn't care about people lying.

You haven't demonstrated she lied and Trump who is accusing her of lying has quite a few of his own under his belt.

Nah, she gave her reasons for believing and you assholes still want to harp on it as if it's even of any consequence. Maybe "attacking" isn't a good way to describe it, though. Being dickheads over something you know is really small potatoes just because you have nothing else...yeah, that works better.

Nah, she gave her reasons for believing and you assholes still want to harp on it as if it's even of any consequence. Maybe "attacking" isn't a good way to describe it, though. Being dickheads over something you know is really small potatoes just because you have nothing else...yeah, that works better.

She gave excuses. What it boils down to is she lied and you give her a pass. Lying isn't small potatoes except to Liberals.

You haven't demonstrated she lied and Trump who is accusing her of lying has quite a few of his own under his belt.

She made false statements. That's a lie.

No she didn't.

No she didn't.

She said she had native American heritage. That isn't true.

No she didn't.

Prove she doesn't.

Actually the bar is a little higher than that. You have to prove her grand mother didn't say what Warren stated she did.

No she didn't.

Prove she doesn't.

Dude, he's being an asshole troll and this pissing match won't get you anywhere.

No she didn't.

Prove she doesn't.

Dude, he's being an asshole troll and this pissing match won't get you anywhere.

Very true.

No she didn't.

Prove she doesn't.

There has been absolutely no evidence found to support her claim. Where's the evidence to support HER claim. She made it, it's on her to prove it.

No she didn't.

Prove she doesn't.

Oh, you're another one that defines troll as not agreeing with you. Typical Liberal dumb piece of shit.

No she didn't.

Prove she doesn't.

There has been absolutely no evidence found to support her claim. Where's the evidence to support HER claim. She made it, it's on her to prove it.

Last post because Erik is right.

She claimed her grandmother told her family she had Native American heritage. Many people and families believe what there heritage is from their elders telling them. Often times the facts don't hold up, doesn't mean the claim is a lie and that is Warren's worst case scenario, she believed her grand mother.

You're still fighting Warren kicking professional multi-state senate candidate Scott Brown's ass. I can't help you, it's over, Warren won.

No she didn't.

Prove she doesn't.

Last post because Erik is right.

She claimed her grandmother told her family she had Native American heritage. Many people and families believe what there heritage is from their elders telling them. Often times the facts don't hold up, doesn't mean the claim is a lie and that is Warren's worst case scenario, she believed her grand mother.

You're still fighting Warren kicking professional multi-state senate candidate Scott Brown's ass. I can't help you, it's over, Warren won.

Does she have proof her grandmother told her that? Is that another lie to cover her ass? SHE made the claim. It's her responsibility to back it up with evidence. Does she have any? Do you have any?

Apparently her grandmother was a liar, too and it runs in the family.

Uhhhhh, was That perfectly ok to the stupid double talking hypocritical left who prove every single day just how hypocritical they are?

I mean could you imagine if any right winger even suggested that they were black cause they have big inflated lips?

Could you imagine?

Same group mind you that forced Trent Lott out and voted in Robert Byrd every year.

God, don't you just hate everything about the left?

Fauxahontas also made an anti-Trump video and put a family in it without their permission. She, like many libs, assume that diverse families think a certain way. The guy wrote to her and said he and his family supported Trump and didn't appreciate being in the video. Warren decided to ignore it and go ahead with the video, knowing it's a total lie. Her supporters bashed the family. This is how they operate. The truth is a nuisance to work around when trying to push your narrative.

It's funny how they think they know all there is to know about a person by looking at them. True racism and bigotry.

http://conservativetribune.com/elizabeth-warren-humiliated/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=THENewVoice&utm_campaign=manualpost

Forum List

Back