So what's the next distraction?

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
You are now forced to buy health ins, no matter if you can afford it or not.

and now that gays can marry, there's no clear fake news for leftist to use to cover up the filth of this admin.

So what do yall think they will invent to keep everyone from learning the truth?

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?
forcing all of us to ride bikes?

I at least hope it's important and doesn't fuck me over some more.

I predict its gonna be to attack the 40 hour work week. To make it like France. A 30 hour week. LAWS that say your employer cant call/email you outside of work hours. Forcing employers to allow month long sabbaticals (its happening already) to employees.

We have a generation of 20-30 year olds who still act 14.

I predict its gonna be to attack the 40 hour work week. To make it like France. A 30 hour week. LAWS that say your employer cant call/email you outside of work hours. Forcing employers to allow month long sabbaticals (its happening already) to employees.

We have a generation of 20-30 year olds who still act 14.
Obama care already got the workweek reduced and will impact more people as the delays on the worker mandate expire.

Plus there's tons more LGBT stuff. Forcing the transgender nonsense more, allow gay men to donate blood without any deferral period (which will put the blood supply at risk), then there's genderqueer, genderfuck and all sorts of other stuff they can push...

and now that gays can marry, there's no clear fake news for leftist to use to cover up the filth of this admin.

So what do yall think they will invent to keep everyone from learning the truth?

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?

IDK they are running out of ways to hide that ISIS is coming,illegals are pouring over the border and mental health care is getting worse while Obama is doing absolutely nothing about it. Taking down the Confederate flag was a nice touch though,but hey, good way to capitalize on a bad situation. Confederate flag has been flying for 150 years but some halfwit goes off and all of a sudden it's
" Nothing really wrong in America,nothing to see here just move on...Look at that racist flag! Oh, the humanity take that hideous thing down! " What I find amazing is that everyone is swallowing this faster than a hooker in a hurry.

Hmmm
1. We will probably revisit gun/bullet control after this latest shooting.
2.They will keep the removal of all things Confederate alive. That should be good for another couple of weeks.
3.The media will keep pumping up the bacteria and shark attacks. Awful lot this year, wouldn't be surprised if the government was chumming the water at night.
4. Health scares of some sort are always popular. Contaminated food and more recalls.
5.Water supply in CA drying up faster than expected.
6 Federal legalization of Marijuana. That should keep people busy for a while. lol

I forgot weed. Yes...Obamas trifecta of leftism: Obamacare. Gay marriage. Legal weed.

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?

we will no longer be allowed to fart or sing the national anthom from our asses.

Now you see why it it so important to have true balance of power in the 3 branches of government. Just take a look at how jacked up things have gotten in the last 7 years when you have the unholy alliance of the Executive and Judicial joined at the hip and a Legislative branch is a lame bystander.

Next to go will be the stars and stripes. The American Isis Party is going to design a new flag to go with the new country.

NFL - cheaters, drug screen failures, domestic violence, career ending injuries, maybe a death...have I left anything out?

Forum List

Back