So what's the next distraction?

I liked the idea of Hillary's mandating a nationwide period where you can vote early for Federal Elections. This allows the optimum number of people to vote since you will not be forced to bypass voting if you're going to be out of town, have bad weather on election day, or have an emergency come up.

What it does is force the right wing to come out against people voting which, of course, makes the right wing look stupid, idiotic, and cruel. What it also does is allow the ground game to mean more which only helps democrats.

None of these are distractions, by the way. I think it should be what the White House/Congress focuses on since we have a pivotable election coming up.

How interesting. I myself favor:

1) Absolutely NO early voting. You vote at your assigned poll on Voting Day. Period. You get your ass downtown and get in line like everyone else. If you are physically indisposed or otherwise have a valid excuse that you absolutely CANNOT physically appear on that day, you MAY qualify for an absentee ballot. Otherwise, none will be issued.
And if it is 15 degrees outside? Oh well, tough it out?

2) You provide adequate identification at the poll to prove your identity as it is registered. If you show up at the polls without proper ID, you do not vote. Period. Go home and get your ID. No provisional ballots.
On that I agree; you should present adequate identification at the time of casting a ballot.

3) As I understand it, proficiency in English is required for citizenship, which is necessary to vote. Ergo, no voting instructions or information will be available at the polls in any language other than English.
Another dumb idea.

4) No internet voting. Period.

Yet another dumb idea.

I liked the idea of Hillary's mandating a nationwide period where you can vote early for Federal Elections. This allows the optimum number of people to vote since you will not be forced to bypass voting if you're going to be out of town, have bad weather on election day, or have an emergency come up.

What it does is force the right wing to come out against people voting which, of course, makes the right wing look stupid, idiotic, and cruel. What it also does is allow the ground game to mean more which only helps democrats.

None of these are distractions, by the way. I think it should be what the White House/Congress focuses on since we have a pivotable election coming up.

1) Absolutely NO early voting. You vote at your assigned poll on Voting Day. Period. You get your ass downtown and get in line like everyone else. If you are physically indisposed or otherwise have a valid excuse that you absolutely CANNOT physically appear on that day, you MAY qualify for an absentee ballot. Otherwise, none will be issued.

2) You provide adequate identification at the poll to prove your identity as it is registered. If you show up at the polls without proper ID, you do not vote. Period. Go home and get your ID. No provisional ballots.
On that I agree; you should present adequate identification at the time of casting a ballot.

3) As I understand it, proficiency in English is required for citizenship, which is necessary to vote. Ergo, no voting instructions or information will be available at the polls in any language other than English.
Another dumb idea.

Yet another dumb idea.

1) Yes. The colonists did. Who are you?

2) OK

3) Dumb why? Explain yourself.

4) Same.

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to reference the post wherein I claimed there is an "Obamacare Health Policy". Cat got your fingers? Or were you merely confused?

Another dumb idea.

Yet another dumb idea.

So.
We have no national language.
Its quicker than the mail and more secure. We should have 100% internet voting for service men and women

Another dumb idea.

Yet another dumb idea.

So.
Its quicker than the mail and more secure. We should have 100% internet voting for service men and women

1) So knuckle up.

3) How stupid. If English is required for citizenship, of what use is voting information in other languages?

4) Dat's funny, considering just the numerous recent hacking events.

Another dumb idea.

Yet another dumb idea.

So.

1) So knuckle up.
Advanced societies like ours utilize advancements. The cave-man instincts of survival of the fittest don't apply.
3) How stupid. If English is required for citizenship, of what use is voting information in other languages?
Do you know how you become a citizen?

4) Dat's funny, considering just the numerous recent hacking events.

No. What is funny is that the Old GOP playbook:

1) Make you afraid
2) Fix blame on political enemies

Is something you think still works.

1). Make you afraid. Yes, there have been hacks. By and large, of the tens of trillions of messages sent to and from something like less than 1% has been intercepted by hackers. And that is what we're talking about when we talk about voting. Hacking into Target or Home Depot's reservoir--a static pool of numbers and data--is much easier since the data is sitting on a hard drive in a server farm. You're basically comparing apples and oranges.

The only hilarity is your believing you know what you're talking about.

Advanced societies like ours utilize advancements. The cave-man instincts of survival of the fittest don't apply.

Indeed, so hop in your car or your favorite public transportation and hie thee down to the voting line, and wait like everyone else.

I do.

English Language Requirements for Naturalization Immigration Law Office of Peter J. Cramer

The rest of your post in either irrelevant or erroneous nonsense.

Indeed, so hop in your car or your favorite public transportation and hie thee down to the voting line, and wait like everyone else.
Nah, advanced societies utilize the advancements like early voting and such. We're not going back to the cave-man stupidity of conservative America in the 1950's. Sorry.

I do.

English Language Requirements for Naturalization Immigration Law Office of Peter J. Cramer
[/quote]
Apparently you do not. English isn't our national language.

No, it perfectly pegged you and you're trying to dismiss it.

Nah, advanced societies utilize the advancements like early voting and such. We're not going back to the cave-man stupidity of conservative America in the 1950's. Sorry.

I do.

Apparently you do not. English isn't our national language.

No, it perfectly pegged you and you're trying to dismiss it.[/QUOTE]

Too funny. The only thing you've pegged is a shot at the board's "Least Informed Poster Award".

You are now forced to buy health ins, no matter if you can afford it or not.

and now that gays can marry, there's no clear fake news for leftist to use to cover up the filth of this admin.

So what do yall think they will invent to keep everyone from learning the truth?

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?
forcing all of us to ride bikes?

I at least hope it's important and doesn't fuck me over some more.

While you morons are here, stressing over gays and lesbians....with a closet just waiting on you God fearing bible reading FAKE conservative to come out of, since most of you emerge eventually.....your sad sick fucked up congressmen just introduced a bill, to rip labeling off of produce so idiots like you won't know where the meat comes from. We're talking some serious issues here.....that's what's next you fool. Stop stressing gays, stop stressing a gotdamn dixie fucked up flag that nobody gives a rats fuck about and stress over what the nuts you idiots voted in are doing to this country while your not watching!!

You idiot!!
Labels? you're worried that you won't know what you are eating when the people that provide it to you eat it as well?

then you blither on making assumptions about me and demand censorship

but I'm an idiot

you take leftist moron way to seriously

gty_white_castle_valentines_day_lpl_130123_wblog.jpg

THE ONLY WHITE HOUSE THE GOP SHOULD EVER OCCUPY AND ITS BEHIND A DAMNED COUNTER!!
An incredibly successful and well loved business.

yea, the owner probably are cons

I predict its gonna be to attack the 40 hour work week. To make it like France. A 30 hour week. LAWS that say your employer cant call/email you outside of work hours. Forcing employers to allow month long sabbaticals (its happening already) to employees.

We have a generation of 20-30 year olds who still act 14.
How wrong you are with your prediction. Big business is attacking the 8 hour workday. They`re asking for 12-16 hour days.
http://www.post-gazette.com/busines...-of-labor-talks-USW-says/stories/201506160057
I would never ever take a union hacks word for anything.

but hey, they said it, so it must be true :rofl:

You are now forced to buy health ins, no matter if you can afford it or not.

and now that gays can marry, there's no clear fake news for leftist to use to cover up the filth of this admin.

So what do yall think they will invent to keep everyone from learning the truth?

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?
forcing all of us to ride bikes?

I at least hope it's important and doesn't fuck me over some more.

Gun control, of course.

Maybe tranny kids. They've been shilling that a lot lately.
well taking away the 2nd is old hat, it's not new and exiting, so it won't distract from the admin that well

how will you pay for the extra effort?

oh wait, that's hate and fear

sorry, forgot not wanting to go deeper into debt was logical, so you don't grasp that over the feel good

More gay stuff....
Abortions after the third trimester....
And more gay stuff.
Gun control
And more stuff for illegals...

Last edited:

Yep

Forum List

Back