So what's the next distraction?

You are now forced to buy health ins, no matter if you can afford it or not.

and now that gays can marry, there's no clear fake news for leftist to use to cover up the filth of this admin.

So what do yall think they will invent to keep everyone from learning the truth?

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?
forcing all of us to ride bikes?

I at least hope it's important and doesn't fuck me over some more.
will I be persecuted at wal-mart if I complain to a black employee that the watermelons are too small?

and now that gays can marry, there's no clear fake news for leftist to use to cover up the filth of this admin.

So what do yall think they will invent to keep everyone from learning the truth?

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?

oh nooooooo 90% of americans have health insurance

and gays are accorded the human dignity they deserve.

the horror.... the horror...

:lmao: about the admin. wingers are so funny

Now you see why it it so important to have true balance of power in the 3 branches of government. Just take a look at how jacked up things have gotten in the last 7 years when you have the unholy alliance of the Executive and Judicial joined at the hip and a Legislative branch is a lame bystander.

you mean you didn't get your way....

lol...

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?

Obviously there will be more ridiculous lies from the right, such as the idiotic lie that everyone will be 'forced' to buy health insurance.

I predict its gonna be to attack the 40 hour work week. To make it like France. A 30 hour week. LAWS that say your employer cant call/email you outside of work hours. Forcing employers to allow month long sabbaticals (its happening already) to employees.

We have a generation of 20-30 year olds who still act 14.
how would rent and bills get paid?

we both know that making someone work 2 jobs to make the money of 1 would be unfair....

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?

IDK they are running out of ways to hide that ISIS is coming,illegals are pouring over the border and mental health care is getting worse while Obama is doing absolutely nothing about it. Taking down the Confederate flag was a nice touch though,but hey, good way to capitalize on a bad situation. Confederate flag has been flying for 150 years but some halfwit goes off and all of a sudden it's
" Nothing really wrong in America,nothing to see here just move on...Look at that racist flag! Oh, the humanity take that hideous thing down! " What I find amazing is that everyone is swallowing this faster than a hooker in a hurry.

Hmmm
1. We will probably revisit gun/bullet control after this latest shooting.
2.They will keep the removal of all things Confederate alive. That should be good for another couple of weeks.
3.The media will keep pumping up the bacteria and shark attacks. Awful lot this year, wouldn't be surprised if the government was chumming the water at night.
4. Health scares of some sort are always popular. Contaminated food and more recalls.
5.Water supply in CA drying up faster than expected.
6 Federal legalization of Marijuana. That should keep people busy for a while. lol
shark attacks are b/c the sharks are coming to feed on the over abundance of sea turtles, that the freaks are trying to save

the water won't get mentioned as the facts that leftist CA is keeping the water from humans.

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?

Obviously there will be more ridiculous lies from the right, such as the idiotic lie that everyone will be 'forced' to buy health insurance.
it's not a lie fucknut

but that's been explained to you so many times it's clear that you lack the ability to learn.

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?

oh nooooooo 90% of americans have health insurance

and gays are accorded the human dignity they deserve.

the horror.... the horror...

:lmao: about the admin. wingers are so funny
tyranny

I never cared

but welcome back

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?

i will be looking forward to 2017 when i will have five restrooms to choose from.

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?

i will be looking forward to 2017 when i will have five restrooms to choose from.
some lawyer in nyc makes a living suing clubs/bar b/c they don't have more womens bathrooms

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?

While you morons are here, stressing over gays and lesbians....with a closet just waiting on you God fearing bible reading FAKE conservative to come out of, since most of you emerge eventually.....your sad sick fucked up congressmen just introduced a bill, to rip labeling off of produce so idiots like you won't know where the meat comes from. We're talking some serious issues here.....that's what's next you fool. Stop stressing gays, stop stressing a gotdamn dixie fucked up flag that nobody gives a rats fuck about and stress over what the nuts you idiots voted in are doing to this country while your not watching!!

You idiot!!

gty_white_castle_valentines_day_lpl_130123_wblog.jpg

THE ONLY WHITE HOUSE THE GOP SHOULD EVER OCCUPY AND ITS BEHIND A DAMNED COUNTER!!

I predict its gonna be to attack the 40 hour work week. To make it like France. A 30 hour week. LAWS that say your employer cant call/email you outside of work hours. Forcing employers to allow month long sabbaticals (its happening already) to employees.

We have a generation of 20-30 year olds who still act 14.
How wrong you are with your prediction. Big business is attacking the 8 hour workday. They`re asking for 12-16 hour days.
http://www.post-gazette.com/busines...-of-labor-talks-USW-says/stories/201506160057

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?

focus on climate?
indoor pollution?
mandated life ins?

Gun control, of course.

Maybe tranny kids. They've been shilling that a lot lately.

I liked the idea of Hillary's mandating a nationwide period where you can vote early for Federal Elections. This allows the optimum number of people to vote since you will not be forced to bypass voting if you're going to be out of town, have bad weather on election day, or have an emergency come up.

What it does is force the right wing to come out against people voting which, of course, makes the right wing look stupid, idiotic, and cruel. What it also does is allow the ground game to mean more which only helps democrats.

None of these are distractions, by the way. I think it should be what the White House/Congress focuses on since we have a pivotable election coming up.

I liked the idea of Hillary's mandating a nationwide period where you can vote early for Federal Elections. This allows the optimum number of people to vote since you will not be forced to bypass voting if you're going to be out of town, have bad weather on election day, or have an emergency come up.

What it does is force the right wing to come out against people voting which, of course, makes the right wing look stupid, idiotic, and cruel. What it also does is allow the ground game to mean more which only helps democrats.

None of these are distractions, by the way. I think it should be what the White House/Congress focuses on since we have a pivotable election coming up.

How interesting. I myself favor:

1) Absolutely NO early voting. You vote at your assigned poll on Voting Day. Period. You get your ass downtown and get in line like everyone else. If you are physically indisposed or otherwise have a valid excuse that you absolutely CANNOT physically appear on that day, you MAY qualify for an absentee ballot. Otherwise, none will be issued.

2) You provide adequate identification at the poll to prove your identity as it is registered. If you show up at the polls without proper ID, you do not vote. Period. Go home and get your ID. No provisional ballots.

3) As I understand it, proficiency in English is required for citizenship, which is necessary to vote. Ergo, no voting instructions or information will be available at the polls in any language other than English.

4) No internet voting. Period.

Forum List

Back