So what's next week's smear against Romney Obama will pull out of his ass ?

Anyone got any ideas what Obama will make up for the next distraction ?

So what's next week's smear against Romney Obama will pull out of his ass ?

Do you REALLY think Mitten's has the wherewithall to put together an ad? He doesn't have that level of imagination. His handlers are running his media responses. He won't even answer a single question in a public forum. He can't. His gaffs are uncontrollable. "put up or shut up"? Really Mittens?

Fortunately for his smear squad he hasn't blown the endorsements at the end of the ads these snake oil salesmen has compollated.

And yet he gets half again the campaign contributions that the liar in the White House does.

Next week Obama's cronies are going to tell the world Romney killed Obama's mother, you know she didn't have health insurance. Wait................Obama lied about that, too.

How in the world can someone support the lying scumbag piece of sh*t that occupies the white house. He wouldn't know the truth if his grandmother told him.

The economy is in the tank, unemployment has been above 8% his entire presidency, he and his family spends taxpayer money like there's no tomorrow and he still has support.

I can't wait for January 2013.

why do you hate decorated war heros?

I don't, I hate traitorous bastards that get in front of a Congressional panel and tell lies about American soldiers that are losing their lives in Vietnam while he weaseled out of there with wounds that most would take care of with a band aid.

Last edited:
Are we through talking about Romney's mysterious tax records?

Not at all. The Obama camp released this ad yesterday and I would expect it'll be on the air in key states fairly soon.

170px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502,_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

I'm Barack Obama, and I approve of this message.

I don't, I hate traitorous bastards that get in front of a Congressional panel and tell lies about American soldiers that are losing their lives in Vietnam while he weaseled out of there with wounds that most would take care of with a band aid.

see more lying about decorated war heros for political gain.

your scum

see more lying about decorated war heros for political gain.

your scum

Dear Lying scum,

This thread is about Obama's lies, not Kerry's and not yours.

Why does Obama hate me???

get that?

the only man who was there that BELONGED to the swiftboaters could not bring himself to lie about the man who saved his life.

You people are fucking discusting

Romney was the real author of the swiftboat book about Kerry, and Romney secretly punched a hole in Kerry's swiftboat, hoping it would sink. Fortunately the hole was discovered and Kerry or another crew member plugged the hole with a chewed stick of Juicy Fruit gum. Or was it Dentyne?

Forum List

Back