So what's next week's smear against Romney Obama will pull out of his ass ?

They took a decorated war hero and smeared his name.

They lied about him.

serving in war is NOT something you trash for poltical purposes

Kerry should have never been allowed to wear a uniform....he's a disgrace.
But of course YOU wouldn't think so.
Serving in a war is NOT something a honorable SOLDIER would trash for politcal purposes either...like Kerry did!

They took a decorated war hero and smeared his name.

They lied about him.

serving in war is NOT something you trash for poltical purposes

Kerry should have never been allowed to wear a uniform....he's a disgrace.
But of course YOU wouldn't think so.
Serving in a war is NOT something a honorable SOLDIER would trash for politcal purposes either...like Kerry did!

so you perfered those men he saved dead

the one swift boater guy who was on that boat that day says Kerry saved his life and deserved the silver star

Last edited:
Romney represents capital's desire for the higher returns through cheaper labor costs.

Capital does not care about externalities like patriotism or morality; if it can get higher returns stabbing the American worker in the back in favor of sweatshop labor, than so be it.

Honestly, i'm a little surprised that we haven't seen an Obama ad yet that basically says "Are you really going to vote a Mormon?" After all, it is something that hurts Romney a bit with the republican base.

Anyone got any ideas what Obama will make up for the next distraction ?

So what's next week's smear against Romney Obama will pull out of his ass ?

Do you REALLY think Mitten's has the wherewithall to put together an ad? He doesn't have that level of imagination. His handlers are running his media responses. He won't even answer a single question in a public forum. He can't. His gaffs are uncontrollable. "put up or shut up"? Really Mittens?

Fortunately for his smear squad he hasn't blown the endorsements at the end of the ads these snake oil salesmen has compollated.

Your party supports WAR not vets

My husband is a Viet Nam Vet
His father was with the 101st Airborne in WWII
My father was a chief petty officer in WWII & Korean War
My grandfather served in the US army WWI.
My son is serving in the Army for 10 yrs now...now with SF

So you can STFU about supporting our vets!
Kerry may have (possibly) earned those medals at the time.
When he protested the war and threw those medals at Congress...he no longer deserved to have them and he should have been charged for treason (being he was still in the National Guard). He's a disgrace, but of course you would support a shithead like that!

Forum List

Back