So what's next week's smear against Romney Obama will pull out of his ass ?

Nope, just a guy with common sense who realizes if you send all the industry in this country to places like China, you are going to be totally boned when you need them and don't have them.

Now get back in the drawer, Sock Puppet.

How much industry has Obama brought back from China, Comrade Joe?

None?

Oh, but his JOBS CZAR, Jeffery Immelt, sent a whole division of General Electric to China - part of the Obama jobs program.

You Bolsheviks sure are a stupid lot.

Kind of hard to bring stuff back when you have Congress giving them tax breaks to move shit over there.

Massive taxes if you move. Massive taxes if you try to bring the product back in.

I'd also like to see commercials that look like this.

"This Is Bob. Bob moved this factory to China and put all these nice people out of work. Here's a picture of Bob's House (Bob's house with the address.) And here's a picture of Bob's fat, ugly wife. (Picture of Bob's wife.) And here's where that cow gets her hair done."

"This Is Bob. Bob moved this factory to China and put all these nice people out of work. Here's a picture of Bob's House (Bob's house with the address.) And here's a picture of Bob's fat, ugly wife. (Picture of Bob's wife.) And here's where that cow gets her hair done."

Then cut to NBPP members gutting Bob's family.

Then cut to NBPP members gutting Bob's family.

Well, let the chips fall where they may...

I'd bet you they'd be less inclined to sell out America if America knew who they were.

Oh, you mean the same thing he'd do to medicare.

because both of them assume the same 716 Billion in savings.

Obama wants to use it to keep the program solvent.

Romney wants to use it to give Billionaires tax breaks, because the poor darlings don't have a thing.

Somehow, I doubt you're rich, but you spend an awful lot of time worrying about whether they are paying too much.

As opposed to the Plutocratic terror of worrying that someone who doesn't even know you might decide that on paper moving your job to China looks great.

Well since you put it that way I guess killing him and his family is justified.

Ends = means.

Romney wants to use it to give Billionaires tax breaks, because the poor darlings don't have a thing.

Somehow, I doubt you're rich, but you spend an awful lot of time worrying about whether they are paying too much.

You're retarded.

It's outright theft and you know it.

Romney is just showing how he's doing it.

Oh....that's right....Romney's a Mormon so everything he does is evil.

Last edited:
Anyone got any ideas what Obama will make up for the next distraction ?

378262_176996319091964_240657413_n.jpg

You're retarded.

It's outright theft and you know it.

Romney is just showing how he's doing it.

Oh....that's right....Romney's a Mormon so everything he does is evil.

actually, all Romney is doing is taking Obama's cuts and applying them to tax breaks for rich people... and then they'll find some more cuts on top of that.

A retard is someone who thinks after 45 years of trying to destroy Medicare, Republicans started loving it.

About as credible as Jeff Dahmner becoming a vegetarian.

Forum List

Back