So what's next week's smear against Romney Obama will pull out of his ass ?

Your party supports WAR not vets

My husband is a Viet Nam Vet
His father was with the 101st Airborne in WWII
My father was a chief petty officer in WWII & Korean War
My grandfather served in the US army WWI.
My son is serving in the Army for 10 yrs now...now with SF

So you can STFU about supporting our vets!
Kerry may have (possibly) earned those medals at the time.
When he protested the war and threw those medals at Congress...he no longer deserved to have them and he should have been charged for treason (being he was still in the National Guard). He's a disgrace, but of course you would support a shithead like that!

would you stand by and allow their service to be trashed so your party can win an election?

The one swiftboater that was there that day refused to say Kerry didnt save his life and deserve the medal

Kerry was in Viet Nam a total of four months. Then he gave himself a paper cut, put in for a medal himself and got sent back.

At some point will obama be required to put up or shut up. Order Romney's arrest or admit he's a liar. If he's really Hugo Chavez, he'll order Romney's arrest.

Your party supports WAR not vets

When he protested the war and threw those medals at Congress...he no longer deserved to have them and he should have been charged for treason (being he was still in the National Guard). He's a disgrace, but of course you would support a shithead like that!

would you stand by and allow their service to be trashed so your party can win an election?

If any of them did the shit that Kerry did i would be humiliated. Just because they're my family does not mean i wouldn't be disgraced myself if that happened....but it didn't. Kerry did....
It has NOTHING to do with my politics...it has ALL to do with his service and what he did afterwards. He didn't deserve to run any part of this country....hell, he doesn't deserve to run the dog pound!

Kerry was in Viet Nam a total of four months. Then he gave himself a paper cut, put in for a medal himself and got sent back.

At some point will obama be required to put up or shut up. Order Romney's arrest or admit he's a liar. If he's really Hugo Chavez, he'll order Romney's arrest.

that is nothing but lies.

gee Im so surprise

the republican party LIED about a mans heroic service to our country to win an election

why did the one swiftboat guy who was there that day refuse to say Kerry didnt save his life and deserve the silver star?

If any of them did the shit that Kerry did i would be humiliated. Just because they're my family does not mean i wouldn't be disgraced myself if that happened....but it didn't. Kerry did....
It has NOTHING to do with my politics...it has ALL to do with his service and what he did afterwards. He didn't deserve to run any part of this country....hell, he doesn't deserve to run the dog pound!

why ddint you inculde the LIES the right told about Kerry service.

the right LIED about his sliver star

The right said he didnt deserve the silver star.

That is what your side said.

it was a fucking lie

lets just remember what the right did to a decorated war hero in 2004

Are you referring to the one that threw his war decorations (say medals) over the fence? As I recall, it was his fellow war heroes that dissed him for his traitorous remarks and actions.

Forum List

Back