So what will Obama do after Tuesday?

So what are the conservatards going to do Wednesday morning? Presuming they didn't drink to the blackout stage, and can get of bed on Wednesday.

We know they won't go back to their jobs, because they don't have jobs. So what will they do? Spend the next month moping around in their pajamas, forgetting even their weekly bath? Will we be seeing them on an episode of "Hoarders"?

If Obama gets voted out I'm going to breath a sign of relief. If not I'm going to brace myself for 4 more years of empty promises and bull shit.

4 more years of bullshit is a given, regardless of who wins.

The "American people" elected George W. Bush.....twice.

and your point is. . . . ? As a matter of fact, Dubya's been looking better and better these past 4 years.

Yes he has indeed, he put down the booze and has daily organic coffee enemas. He is fit a fiddle....:eusa_boohoo:

Dude...please do not advertise your weird fetishes here. There are other places for that sort of thing.

I am still going to go with Sherrys suggestion that Obama is going to buy a pineapple plantation in Hawaii. He already has the industrial machinery and hired help lined up...

pineapple-harvesting-in-our-50th-state-hawaii.jpg

Forum List

Back