This is not an easy endorsement to make.

The novelty and excitement of Barack Obama wears off after you've experienced 4 years of it.

He got elected cause he is Black. No other reason. I would have voted for Clinton instead of McCain but Obama had such shitty plans and proposals there was no way I was voting for him. And look 4 years later he has proven he is an empty suit.

yeah, I know of 2 very Democratic papers that endorsed Obama last time that are now endorsing Romney. Shocked the heck out of me.

The influence of the print media isn't what it used to be, I doubt the benefit. Maybe they are seeing the writing on the wall and think they are going with a winner.

The novelty and excitement of Barack Obama wears off after you've experienced 4 years of it.

He got elected cause he is Black. No other reason. I would have voted for Clinton instead of McCain but Obama had such shitty plans and proposals there was no way I was voting for him. And look 4 years later he has proven he is an empty suit.

That's a lot of nonsense, but it's always fun to see a conservative play the race card.

Au when he wins again, is it because he is black? Seriously.

That's a lot of nonsense, but it's always fun to see a conservative play the race card.

actually that's a big reason he did get elected....he had less specifics in 08 than this year and both of those are far less than Romney has.
And yeah alot of folks wanted to see a black guy as President.....which I support, if they are a republican/conservative/liberatarian type....but I hate progressive/liberal/democrats......

actually that's a big reason he did get elected....he had less specifics in 08 than this year and both of those are far less than Romney has.
And yeah alot of folks wanted to see a black guy as President.....which I support, if they are a republican/conservative/liberatarian type....but I hate progressive/liberal/democrats......
Actually, no its not.

Dems didn't pick Obama over Hiliary because he's black, and Americans didn't pick him over McCain because he's black. No matter how many times people say "he was only elected because of the color of his skin" it won't make it a fact.

I would have voted for Clinton instead of McCain but Obama had such shitty plans and proposals there was no way I was voting for him.

Doubtful, Clinton had the same policy proposals as Obama in '08.

She wasn't black, though. So there's that.

Pure fantasy, there were several Distinct Differences between Hillary plans, and Obama's. One example would be Hillary actually had some details to her plan. It was more than Hope and change and the Rich can pay for it. Because Hillary is a Moderate not a left wing Hack like Obama.

Actually, no its not.

Dems didn't pick Obama over Hiliary because he's black, and Americans didn't pick him over McCain because he's black. No matter how many times people say "he was only elected because of the color of his skin" it won't make it a fact.

I am betting if he loses now, You will tell us he lost because of the Color of his skin.

I am sorry buy 95% of all Black Americans voted for Obama. Are you really saying a candidate can pull that kind of support from a Racial Group if many of them are not supporting him because of his race?

Really?

lol

Actually, no its not.

I am betting if he loses now, You will tell us he lost because of the Color of his skin.

I am sorry buy 95% of all Black Americans voted for Obama. Are you really saying a candidate can pull that kind of support from a Racial Group if many of them are not supporting him because of his race?

Really?

lol

I will happily take that bet.

Black Americans overwhelming vote democratic, so even if Obama had been as white as Weird Al, they would have voted for him. Im sorry to burst your bubble but Obama did not win the presidency because of the melatonin content of his skin.

Actually, no its not.

than other than being black and having no experience, why would you vote for him and say "this is what can make him a great president"

Their influence is debatable, but it's still interesting commentary...

Newspapers that have flipped party in 2012:

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/...romney-latest-paper-to-flip-from-obama-in-08/

This is not an easy endorsement to make.
Obama is the more likeable candidate and inspiring speaker. Obama inherited a mess from his predecessor, Republican President George W. Bush, who was even more disappointing than Obama has been.
The author from the paper doesn't have his head screwed on right.
Who fucking thinks obama inspires anyone when he fucking lies?
Bush was President and was a bad president but worse than obama I don't think so. And bush last two years had a democratic controlled congress which obama help to create the mess he inherited

Actually, no its not.

So what you're saying is it was anyone but Bush policy? basically the same shit democrats are accusing Republicans of.

Actually, no its not.

than other than being black and having no experience, why would you vote for him and say "this is what can make him a great president"

There are several reasons Obama is sitting in the white house and not McCain.

Bush Jr
War
Hope and change

To name a few. However "being born black" is not on the list.

Actually, no its not.

So what you're saying is it was anyone but Bush policy? basically the same shit democrats are accusing Republicans of.

IMO, there was no way for the GOP to win the white house in 08, no matter who was running. Obama won big, in part because Americans were voting agaisnt the party of George Bush.

Forum List

Back