So what is your Computer Desktop Picture?

800pximg200407300302atn.jpg

i've asked you this question before and i wonder if you've changed your opinion...
"are you out of your mind?" i applaude your daring. I applaude your brass testicles. Never in a million, zillion years would i do this. None of that bungy jumping stuff either. I would say that would be even crazier. My theory is simple and this is it: If you divide the number of engines on any aircraft by 2 and don't come up with an even number, your plane is much too small. That doesn't even begin to cover my theory of things that fly with no engines. I'm going to go take a valium just because i've seen this picture!:eek:

lol

This is an image from "Astronomy Picture of the Day"

Different kick-ass picture every day.

This was taken from atop a dormant volcano, the moonlight creates a "moonbow" in the fog.
That's Mars in the upper left.

marsbow_pacholka.jpg

I use some of my own artwork. This is currently the one on tap.

"Lord of All He Surveys"

file_1328043.jpg

A high sunny perch
Sometimes makes the best of thrones
To rule your subjects

I'd love to put my artwork here, but it violates size and memory requirements.
It'd be fun to let more people see it.

Last edited:
This is an image from "Astronomy Picture of the Day"

Different kick-ass picture every day.

This was taken from atop a dormant volcano, the moonlight creates a "moonbow" in the fog.
That's Mars in the upper left.

marsbow_pacholka.jpg

:lol: I just checked that site and they used my desktop picture I currently use yesterday.

The image presently on my desktop (home) is of my son breaking the board at his first Tae Kwon Do promotion test.

At work, the image is one of the full Moon as seen in close-detail via telescope.

I've asked you this question before and I wonder if you've changed your opinion...
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" I applaude your daring. I applaude your brass testicles. Never in a million, zillion years would I do this. None of that bungy jumping stuff either. I would say that would be even crazier. My theory is simple and this is it: If you divide the number of engines on any aircraft by 2 and don't come up with an even number, your plane is much too small. That doesn't even begin to cover my theory of things that fly with no engines. I'm going to go take a valium just because I've seen this picture!:eek:

Actually, it's very very relaxing once you know you have the LZ made.

In the meantime, you're so busy looking for possible alternate landing sites that you don't have time to be a-skeered. :D

The%20Horse%20Marines,%20by%20John%20Paul%20Strain.jpg

General Forrest with the captured flag of the USS Undine. Yep, Confederate Cavalry defeated and captured yankee Naval vessels on the Tennessee River.

Last edited:
It is from when the lil guy was nine months old and my nephew was a month. My nephew who is going to be giant is now the same size as my son and there is eight months difference.
DSC00577.jpg

It is from when the lil guy was nine months old and my nephew was a month. My nephew who is going to be giant is now the same size as my son and there is eight months difference.
DSC00577.jpg
Is that your legs in the pic?

Totally awesome!!!!!! That would be cool to try!!!!!
(Is there anyplace to mount a SAW?)

You don't need to mount a saw. You can hold one with one hand and shoot it because it's balanced pretty reasonably and has an attachable magazine.

Now firing a MK-19 from up there would be like shooting from a AC-130 Specter. That would literally be a blast. Course you'd come to Earth like a rock so your trip would be short. I would suggest letting the friggen thing go before landing. I also think you had better hit what you're aiming at because if you don't there is gonna be alot of pissed off folks on the ground waiting for you.

Last edited:

Totally awesome!!!!!! That would be cool to try!!!!!
(Is there anyplace to mount a SAW?)

You don't need to mount a saw. You can hold one with one hand and shoot it because it's balanced pretty reasonably and has an attachable magazine.

Now firing a MK-19 from up there would be like shooting from a AC-130 Specter. That would literally be a blast. Course you'd come to Earth like a rock so your trip would be short. I would suggest letting the friggen thing go before landing. I also think you had better hit what you're aiming at because if you don't there is gonna be alot of pissed off folks on the ground waiting for you.

How about a Ma duce? That would make the flight rather"interesting"!

Forum List

Back