So what is your Computer Desktop Picture?

I change it every two or three weeks, this is the current pic:

ScrnShtFeb.jpg

I change mine maybe once a month

ipocqq.jpg

I lost the email account they were in but I used to have about 20 pictures my gdad (ex-navy) sent of big aircraft carriers and such. they were pretty awesome

I lost the email account they were in but I used to have about 20 pictures my gdad (ex-navy) sent of big aircraft carriers and such. they were pretty awesome

that's to bad. i saved all mine to my docs/my pics. and I backed em up on a CD in case you know what blows up.

that's to bad. i saved all mine to my docs/my pics. and I backed em up on a CD in case you know what blows up.

yea this was in grade school. probably didn't even know how to burn a cd then :(

yea this was in grade school. probably didn't even know how to burn a cd then :(

if you know what generation of bird farms they were you may be able to find them again.

e20367df-cc6c-48a3-9238-4a58461c0e54
PHP:
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/e20/367/e20367df-cc6c-48a3-9238-4a58461c0e54

I want to steal this one.

Follow the link. 2/14/2010 began the year of the (metal, white) Tiger. I was born in 62, the year of the black, water tiger (snow counts...) According to Chinese astrology, the water tiger guards the north, the white tiger guards the west...etc

Forum List

Back