So what is your Computer Desktop Picture?

well since black bothers you

oqyue1.jpg

Don't need to see you just hear you.

Damn bubbleheads used to love to just pop up unannounced in the middle of a formation...

actually a nuke sub travels with these TF's so you may have been discovered before you arrived.

still the most powerful man in the world is the CO of a boomer sub.

See above ;)

Also not so hard to infiltrate, it is all about location location location. Now if there are two or more attack boats with the task group then all bets are off. At least till more aggressors show up. ;)

Don't need to see you just hear you.

Damn bubbleheads used to love to just pop up unannounced in the middle of a formation...

actually a nuke sub travels with these TF's so you may have been discovered before you arrived.

still the most powerful man in the world is the CO of a nuke sub.

Seen me a November class sub at a thousand yards once - just sorta appeared made his point and slipped beneath the waves again. That would have been early '79 if I remember right.

still the most powerful man in the world is the CO of a nuke sub.

Seen me a November class sub at a thousand yards once - just sorta appeared made his point and slipped beneath the waves again. That would have been early '79 if I remember right.

we had a lot of subs in Nam. but i think the were all involved in covert ops. mainly landing seals

Forum List

Back