So what is your Computer Desktop Picture?

swear_dees.jpg

:lol:

Mine was a winter scene....but it changes depending on my mood.

Right now it's something that I think is a thing of beauty....but I don't think it's fit for public consumption.

Totally awesome!!!!!! That would be cool to try!!!!!
(Is there anyplace to mount a SAW?)

You don't need to mount a saw. You can hold one with one hand and shoot it because it's balanced pretty reasonably and has an attachable magazine.

Now firing a MK-19 from up there would be like shooting from a AC-130 Specter. That would literally be a blast. Course you'd come to Earth like a rock so your trip would be short. I would suggest letting the friggen thing go before landing. I also think you had better hit what you're aiming at because if you don't there is gonna be alot of pissed off folks on the ground waiting for you.

How about a Ma duce? That would make the flight rather"interesting"!
Would have recoil problems with both.

Paragliding and hang gliding lend themselves better to precision guided munitions. :D

You don't need to mount a saw. You can hold one with one hand and shoot it because it's balanced pretty reasonably and has an attachable magazine.

Now firing a MK-19 from up there would be like shooting from a AC-130 Specter. That would literally be a blast. Course you'd come to Earth like a rock so your trip would be short. I would suggest letting the friggen thing go before landing. I also think you had better hit what you're aiming at because if you don't there is gonna be alot of pissed off folks on the ground waiting for you.

How about a Ma duce? That would make the flight rather"interesting"!
Would have recoil problems with both.

Paragliding and hang gliding lend themselves better to precision guided munitions. :D

Ah! Smart (ass) bombs! Cool! I'm retrofitting even as we type!

Forum List

Back