So what happens if a transgender loony insists on competing on the LPGA or WNBA?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Lots of men struggling on the PGA golf tour would love to say " I identify as a girl" and make millions on the LPGA.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Truth is if we really believed in equality we wouldn't even have separate male and female leagues for everything. Even chess is sexually segregated because of female inferiority.

• Banned
Wow.....a few decades behind the times, aren't you, Buckaroo?

Ever heard of Rene Richards?

She had an actual operation. The trend today is that all you have do is say "i identify as a girl" .

I've already been down the road of left wing feminist bigotry double standards for years. Title IX forces boys teams that generate lots of interest to disband if there is no equivalent created for girls. If the girls show a lack of interest to the point of not being able to field teams then the boys teams must disband. Totally counterproductive feminist fascism.
Then there is the case of the girl in the Little League World Series, M'onet whatever, who played for the boys team but the boy whose spot that was taken by her couldn't go play for a girls team.
Lefty duplicity.

• Banned
I've already been down the road of left wing feminist bigotry double standards for years. Title IX forces boys teams that generate lots of interest to disband if there is no equivalent created for girls. If the girls show a lack of interest to the point of not being able to field teams then the boys teams must disband. Totally counterproductive feminist fascism.
Then there is the case of the girl in the Little League World Series, M'onet whatever, who played for the boys team but the boy whose spot that was taken by her couldn't go play for a girls team.
Lefty duplicity.

Yup - the feminist double standards are really brazen and they've been going on for decades. All sports should be open to both sexes. That's obvious.

Lefty duplicity.

Yup - the feminist double standards are really brazen and they've been going on for decades. All sports should be open to both sexes. That's obvious.
Or they need to be completely exclusive from each other with no conditions attached.

Forum List

Back