Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.

Imagine not understanding science (can you imagine something you could never understand?) asking for my neighbor of course.
a man gave birth. A modern miracle. I would say on par with virgin birth, right?

Close your eyes and imagine you have no clue what a woman is or what a biological male is....

BUH-BAM! Here we are - it's now reality.

Imagine not understanding science (can you imagine something you could never understand?) asking for my neighbor of course.
a man gave birth. A modern miracle. I would say on par with virgin birth, right?

Imagine you are a retarded snowflake who has been so indoctrinated you no longer know what a woman is, think a biological male can give birth, and have bought into the lie that SCIENCE has suddenly changed because Democrats say so...

This isn't a 'miracle', either. It's FACT.

Close your eyes and imagine you have no clue what a woman is or what a biological male is....

BUH-BAM! Here we are - it's now reality.
That is not possible as I have a beautiful biological female wife and two daughters and a third on the way and I am a biological male.
It is amazing that a man can give birth. Agreed?

I see you changed your response. The article is very interesting from a scientific view. I know that you can't understand it :itsok:

This is best left to the intellectuals, perhaps you should refrain from further comment? :smoochEE:

That is not possible as I have a beautiful biological female wife and two daughters and a third on the way and I am a biological male.

Is your wife a biological female posing as / pretending to be a male?

At no time in the birth of your children have you, as a biological male, 'given birth'. You supplied sperm.

Newsflash - supplying sperm is NOT 'giving birth'.

Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

Yes, trans men can give birth

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

7158cdf0-0154-11ee-a7ec-b3c33a19cdac

Yes, a woman is pregnant and is having a baby.

1685917286605.png

Looks like a female who suffered severe mental issues growing up because daddy always wanted a son he never got instead...

Is your wife a biological female posing as / pretending to be a male?

At no time in the birth of your children have you, as a biological male, 'given birth'. You supplied sperm.

Newsflash - supplying sperm is NOT 'giving birth'.
I shudder to think what these people want put into the high school science textbooks in the future.

Concentrate on getting the pronouns correct, and then get back to me.

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Breaking news, a chick is on the cover of Glamour magazine.

Alex, I’ll take bear shitting in the woods for $200.

Typical third grade insults
Stay on topic, shit head. I'm not the topic, you cocksucker. :)
Concentrate on pronouns and accepting change.

Change is happening — slowly

You been watching Bud Lite sales? This shit is being ended quickly. Even you cult members can’t deny it much longer.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Typical third grade insults
Stay on topic, shit head. I'm not the topic, you cocksucker. :)
"The health care system has to completely change the way they see preventative care beyond the gender binary." very interesting advancements in modern healthcare, don't you agree?
More typical third grade insults, you aren’t any better.

It is amazing that a man can give birth. Agreed?

I see you changed your response. The article is very interesting from a scientific view. I know that you can't understand it :itsok:

This is best left to the intellectuals, perhaps you should refrain from further comment? :smoochEE:
Name us a biological male that is having a baby, how is a female that thinks she is a male and having a baby and is interesting from a scientific view?

I shudder to think what these people want put into the high school science textbooks in the future.
Well the thing about that is that the people who write the text books are the people who went to college and got educations in those fields rather than fun, uneducated Bingos like yourselves.

Crazy woman cuts hair, gets mutilated, is now a pregnant man.

Pharma cheers.
Factually, she wasn't particularly mutilated. Her breasts might have been removed but all the reproductive organs, including vagina are intact. This is a woman.

It is a modern miracle IF HE gave birth through HIS penis. Since she gave birth through a non noteworthy vagina, this is not a miracle. It is a woman doing very ordinary womanly things.

Forum List

Back