Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.

Well rhe cover created a lot of free buzz s mission successful I guess. I did not know they were still in business.

Truely a falsehood, if it really wanted to be a man all that internal stuff that allowed it to be impregnated would have been removed.
Oddity sells, that what this is about.

If Kanye can be a God then she can be a he. You stupid fucks always told them when they were young they could be anything they wanted to be because we were a nation of free people who have liberty.
You can pretend to be whatever you want, like you pretending you are smart.

A woman pretending to be a man got pregnant

No biological man will ever, absolutely never, get pregnant. It's not possible

Private Dumbass, disagreeing with a fact makes you look even more stupid

Let's end your charade...can a biological man get pregnant, give birth, breastfeed?

We both know so? Better sit down

The Democratic Party, the party of science, is astonished when a woman calling herself a man, gets pregnant by a man?

It is considered a miracle? Magic? Science?

what a bunch of morons
And were supposed to believe that we’re the science denies? How do these people explain the birds and the bees?

Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

Yes, trans men can give birth

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

7158cdf0-0154-11ee-a7ec-b3c33a19cdac

Democrats still proving they have no idea what a woman is and still trying to con idiots into believing biological males can give birth.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Imagine spending your time raging impotently over a photo that affects nothing about your life

Imagine wasting all this time, effort, and money trying to convince people this woman is a 'guy' and that biological males can give birth.

Leftists need a psychiatrist, a LIFE, or all 3.

Imagine wasting all this time, effort, and money trying to convince people this woman is a 'guy' and that biological males can give birth.

Leftists need a psychiatrist, a LIFE, or all 3.
Imagine not understanding science (can you imagine something you could never understand?) asking for my neighbor of course.
a man gave birth. A modern miracle. I would say on par with virgin birth, right?

Believe your own eyes - a MAN can get pregnant....

And UNICORNS exist
1685915361492.png

Forum List

Back