Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

Yes, trans men can give birth

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

7158cdf0-0154-11ee-a7ec-b3c33a19cdac

Yeah, women can get pregnant. They have for thousands of years and that is a woman. An ugly woman, that is mentally ill and believes it's a man, but it's still a woman.

"The research is out there," Dr. Devon Ojeda, senior national organizer for National Center for Transgender Equality, explained to Yahoo Life. "The health care system has to completely change the way they see preventative care beyond the gender binary."

That's a disturbing thing to see in the article. Beyond gender binary? it's a fucking woman. It is gender binary, a man and a woman. These people are fucking insane.

And that kid is fucked for life already growing up with that thing pretending to be it's father.

Last edited:
Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

Imagine spending your time raging impotently over a photo that affects nothing about your life

This is a MIRACLE

Brown is a WOMAN you dumb fuck - "him" getting pregnant is no fucking "miracle".

This is a MIRACLE

A woman who thinks she is a man is giving birth? How is this a miracle? Women give birth all the time, she just believes he is a man, it doesn’t change her sex.
Am I missing something?

This is a MIRACLE

This “man” is actually a woman

Forum List

Back