So, we all agree then. In the light of the Ray Rice hype.....

So we agree then, that standards should not be lowered in order to placate feminists that demand more women should be firefighters?

If a woman can pass all of the physical standards that men have to to pass, then fine.

Also, I love how me saying women do not belong on the battlefield means that I am saying women should be hit......according to liberal logic.

To all rational thinkers (non politically correct liberals). Have you ever seen any liberal disposition that makes sense, not hypocritical, or logical? I have never seen one of them ever make sense about anything.

Militaryphysicalstandards_zps11ac1162.jpg

Women do not belong on any battlefield, and standards should not be lowered in order to get women to be firefighters, cause women are simply weaker on average than men.

Right?
You don't much like women, do you little man?

I was waiting for the white knight, mangina, to arrive and deploy a version of "slut" shaming.

Me saying it is wrong for women to be in a war on the battlefield and me saying it is wrong to reduce the standards to become a firefighter in order to placate feminists, means I do not like women.

There really is no hope when it comes to even attempt to have anything close to an intelligent conversation with a piece of stinky shit liberal.

Women do not belong on any battlefield, and standards should not be lowered in order to get women to be firefighters, cause women are simply weaker on average than men.

Right?

I was waiting for the white knight, mangina, to arrive and deploy a version of "slut" shaming.

Me saying it is wrong for women to be in a war on the battlefield and me saying it is wrong to reduce the standards to become a firefighter in order to placate feminists, means I do not like women.

There really is no hope when it comes to even attempt to have anything close to an intelligent conversation with a piece of stinky shit liberal.

You realize that my comment was directed at Ravi, not you.

Right?

You realize that my comment was directed at Ravi, not you.
You don't want women to make their own decisions so yeah, you don't much like women.

I looked and it doesn't exist.

Next time be prepared to back yourself up or lose credibility.

You're the one in the wrong. When people are discussing esoteric topics and someone raises a novel point, then the burden is on them to substantiate their point, but it's the reverse when people are talkign about common knowledge. If I claim that the Sun is a star I'm under no obligation to pull up scientific papers which document this common fact.

The press is full of reports regarding Janay's arrest and charge:

Both Palmer and Rice were arrested and taken to the Atlantic City Police Department holding facility and charged with simple assault but were released on a summons to appear in court, according to the city.​

Forum List

Back