So Typical Of His Sort

So because one principals is an asshole that makes your case on why we should defund all education and become like somalia. ;lol

False narrative by you, as usual. Nobody ever said to defund education, at least as far as I know. All anyone has suggested, is that the parent be given an OPPORTUNITY to send THEIR children to the school of their choice. I don't understand the distaste for such a thing. Same amount of children=virtually the same amount of teachers=virtually the same amount of schools.

And also remember, NOBODY has said that they are REQUIRED to remove their children from ANY school, only that they have an OPPORTUNITY to do so if they desire to!

So because one principals is an asshole that makes your case on why we should defund all education and become like somalia. ;lol

It's not that he is a principal with a differing POV, but that he is fascist son-of-a-bitch who seeks to quell free speech. No one of such a mind should be anywhere near American children.

“One Facebook user, who identified herself as a student at STEM, said the protesters were blocking traffic and distracting drivers with graphic images of aborted fetuses,” the station said.

"There was a horrendous image of a dead baby covered in blood. This image distracted me and I almost rear-ended the person in front of me,’"

Traffic hazard, cops would have every legal right to move them

False narrative by you, as usual. Nobody ever said to defund education, at least as far as I know. All anyone has suggested, is that the parent be given an OPPORTUNITY to send THEIR children to the school of their choice. I don't understand the distaste for such a thing. Same amount of children=virtually the same amount of teachers=virtually the same amount of schools.

And also remember, NOBODY has said that they are REQUIRED to remove their children from ANY school, only that they have an OPPORTUNITY to do so if they desire to!

The distaste is found in the fact that it doesn't work and it leads to discrimination. You have always had that choice. Just not when it comes to public schools funded by tax dollars. Sorry.

Look around the world. Civilization has settled on publicly funded compulsory education as the proper means to educate children. Join civilization.

“One Facebook user, who identified herself as a student at STEM, said the protesters were blocking traffic and distracting drivers with graphic images of aborted fetuses,” the station said.

"There was a horrendous image of a dead baby covered in blood. This image distracted me and I almost rear-ended the person in front of me,’"

Traffic hazard, cops would have every legal right to move them

Possibly, but there are distractions at every turn in a city, especially for any kind of street protest. I saw no evidence on the tape of blocking traffic. If that were the situation, then there was a case.

Otherwise, "failure to pay full time and attention."

It's a Pushme-Pullyu.

Frankly, I think it's a damned silly way to protest anything.

False narrative by you, as usual. Nobody ever said to defund education, at least as far as I know. All anyone has suggested, is that the parent be given an OPPORTUNITY to send THEIR children to the school of their choice.
You have your own false narrative. People have always had the opportunity to send their children to the school of their choice. The problem is that you want others to fund that choice, instead of doing it yourself. Your taxes don't by themselves don't pay for your children's education. That depends on the taxes of many people who don't have children in school at all.

Forum List

Back