So Trump endorsed Ryan

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Earlier this week we had threads on how awesome Trump was for not endorsing Ryan and McCain and how those losers need to lose already. Yesterday Trump endorsed Ryan.

So what are the thoughts and feelings on this? Why not several threads on it?

Why several threads? It was the right thing to do. Obviously there's some bad blood going on, with McCain as well but the cause is the important thing and it will help unify the party.

Earlier this week we had threads on how awesome Trump was for not endorsing Ryan and McCain and how those losers need to lose already. Yesterday Trump endorsed Ryan.

You’re expecting Trump enablers to criticize their Messiah? You may as well bet against the next sunrise.

Seems Trump shut you fucking GOP'ers up....now go the fuck away.....

You’re expecting Trump enablers to criticize their Messiah? You may as well bet against the next sunrise.
Spoken like a true Hillary enabler.

I don't think it matters. Looks like the Republicans are headed for an election disaster this time around. It could be like what happened when the Democrats had their landslide victory around the time Bush was leaving office.

I think it's gonna be very ugly for Republicans. It's a Party bitterly divided. It's the RINO's vs. Constitutional Conservatives. It's a war. Their worst nightmare may be about to become a reality. A Hillary Clinton Presidency and a Democrat-dominated Congress.

I don't think it matters. Looks like the Republicans are headed for an election disaster this time around. It could be like what happened when the Democrats had their landslide victory around the time Bush was leaving office.

I think it's gonna be very ugly for Republicans. It's a Party bitterly divided. It's the RINO's vs. Constitutional Conservatives. It's a war. Their worst nightmare may be about to become a reality. A Hillary Clinton Presidency and a Democrat-dominated Congress.

Jill Stein, and Gary Johnson to a lesser degree, is becoming increasingly attractive to the Berniekins.

What moved me so was that the Donald really showed the crowd how much
the endorsements meant to him....

trump funny face.jpg

Jill Stein is becoming increasingly attractive to the Berniekins.

If you're a real Progressive, you'd have to support Stein. I actually like her. She's a bit too far Left for me, but i really like her stance on ending endless war. Her and Gary Johnson are the peace candidates. The other two will definitely get us into more wars.

If you're a real Progressive, you'd have to support Stein. I actually like her. She's a bit too far Left for me, but i really like her stance on ending endless war. Her and Gary Johnson are the peace candidates. The other two will definitely get us into more wars.
You mean they are war on Americas shores candidates......

I like Johnson and Stein. They are the peace candidates. But they're obviously very different ideology-wise. If you oppose endless war, Johnson and Stein would be your options.

If you believed it you would sit back and enjoy instead of trying so desperately to convince people. That sort of stopped working on most people by the time they were 7.

I like Johnson and Stein. They are the peace candidates. But they're obviously very different ideology-wise. If you oppose endless war, Johnson and Stein would be your options.
The are dangerous war on Americas shores candidates.....

If you believed it you would sit back and enjoy instead of trying so desperately to convince people. That sort of stopped working on most people by the time they were 7.

Just stating how i feel. I think Republicans are gonna get trounced this time around. They'll probably hang on to the House, but the rest is lost.

Just stating how i feel. I think Republicans are gonna get trounced this time around. They'll probably hang on to the House, but the rest is lost.
November is a long was off and the dems are hardly united. Lots of disenfranchised Bernie voters.

November is a long was off and the dems are hardly united. Lots of disenfranchised Bernie voters.

Republicans seem out of touch and bitterly divided. The Party's being seen as the 'Bitter Ole White Guy Party.' And that won't work in General Elections. I see a disaster come November.

Republicans seem out of touch and bitterly divided. The Party's being seen as the 'Bitter Ole White Guy Party.' And that won't work in General Elections. I see a disaster come November.
I see you are chanting political/religious memes that are pure bullshit programming by your handlers. It's stupid, really.

She kicked the bitter white guys out and sent them back to your democrat party were they came from....

I see you are chanting political/religious memes that are pure bullshit programming by your handlers. It's stupid, really.

It's the common current perception of the Party by many. The Democratic Party is seen as the more 'hip'/'inclusive' Party. And that's what the country wants. I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying it's the current reality.

The country isn't ready for real Conservatism. That's seen as being an 'Old White Republican Guy' thing. And the country certainly isn't ready for Donald Trump. I really do see a Republican disaster come November.

It's the common current perception of the Party by many. The Democratic Party is seen as the more 'hip'/'inclusive' Party. And that's what the country wants. I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying it's the current reality. The country isn't ready for real Conservatism. And it's definitely not ready for Donald Trump.
You're boring.

Forum List

Back