Rule 9

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
There is now some inside rumors the RNC is contemplating Rule 9, the replacing of a candidate after the convention. At this point, it's merely a rumor and there is nothing to confirm anything. The scuttlebutt is, they are trying to convince Trump to drop out and let Pence take the reigns for the remainder of the race. This could simply be noise from the Establishment insiders and nothing more... time will tell. However, I do see some "bread crumbs" from Pence in recent days to suggest there might be more to the rumor than just being a rumor.

It's rare that we see the VP pick in open contradiction to the candidate. Usually, regardless of who it is, we see the VP towing the line of the candidate, standing behind every word they say, defending their statements and showing solidarity of the ticket. We're not seeing those things from Pence. He downplayed the Kahn comments by Trump and he endorsed Paul Ryan, contrary to Trump. Given Trump's general attitude toward people who contradict him, this is quite unusual.

It's still not enough to hang your hat on. It could just be a lot of wishful thinking on part of the "nevertrumpers" but it's worth a post and some lively discussion. I don't know if it would salvage the presidential race or not... I get the feeling it's too late for that. But it may help stave off a swing of the Senate to democrats.

Bro, please stop letting your brain get buttfucked by the MSM. Do your research from non-MSM sources and join us on the Trump Train.

I like Pence but it would be suicide. Looks like some people believe the daily flood of hysteria from the left. It's a shame so many let media own their minds.

Bro, please stop letting your brain get buttfucked by the MSM. Do your research from non-MSM sources and join us on the Trump Train.
not only have you been butt fuck you have your mouth all over it ... the reason you don't like MSM is they have your butt buddy trump dead to right

Trump is the GOP nominee for President. There is no other name that will be on the ballot.

This is what happens when a wing of the party takes over the party as a whole.

Hope Springs Eternal, eh, Chief Running Gag?

Reality - Trump has no reason to drop out, and getting him off the ballot would be nigh impossible before September.

Trump doesn't have to win and probably doesn't even want to. Why should he? He's about promoting his brand, and this was the biggest publicity stunt ever.

upload_2016-8-6_7-50-32.png

Meh... Trump Fan Boys disagree.... not unexpected.
I'm not a fan boy, that's the world you live in. It is a logical choice for me, it's him or Hillary. Sobbing over Cruz does nothing.

Well sorry, guess I'm gonna sob over Cruz. Oh fucking well. :dunno:

Look, I am through trying to penetrate the hard heads. You don't care to listen to me, you want to insult me and call me names... say I'm butthurt and sobbing over Cruz... whatever. Go ahead and lose the election to Hillary! Then try and sell your nonsense that it was all my fault. We already know that's what's going to happen... maybe that was the plan all along... nominate Trump so we can kill of the Establishment and Conservative Republicans all at the same time.

The thing is, whether or not you've destroyed Ted Cruz, Conservatives are still here. We'll regroup and find a new candidate. We'll be back, we're not going away. But look.. you enjoy the next 4-8 years of Soviet leadership under Emperor Hillary. You deserve it!

I'm not a fan boy, that's the world you live in. It is a logical choice for me, it's him or Hillary. Sobbing over Cruz does nothing.

Look, I am through trying to penetrate the hard heads. You don't care to listen to me, you want to insult me and call me names... say I'm butthurt and sobbing over Cruz... whatever. Go ahead and lose the election to Hillary! Then try and sell your nonsense that it was all my fault. We already know that's what's going to happen... maybe that was the plan all along... nominate Trump so we can kill of the Establishment and Conservative Republicans all at the same time.

The thing is, whether or not you've destroyed Ted Cruz, Conservatives are still here. We'll regroup and find a new candidate. We'll be back, we're not going away. But look.. you enjoy the next 4-8 years of Soviet leadership under Emperor Hillary. You deserve it!
You fucking GOP'ers are enemies to America.....

You insulted me first, Sport. The hard head is on you. There are two choices now. Two. You are shrill and hysterical and caught up in the media feeding frenzy. I am not. I deal with reality the way it is, not the way I want it to be.

There is now some inside rumors the RNC is contemplating Rule 9, the replacing of a candidate after the convention. At this point, it's merely a rumor and there is nothing to confirm anything. The scuttlebutt is, they are trying to convince Trump to drop out and let Pence take the reigns for the remainder of the race. This could simply be noise from the Establishment insiders and nothing more... time will tell. However, I do see some "bread crumbs" from Pence in recent days to suggest there might be more to the rumor than just being a rumor.

It's rare that we see the VP pick in open contradiction to the candidate. Usually, regardless of who it is, we see the VP towing the line of the candidate, standing behind every word they say, defending their statements and showing solidarity of the ticket. We're not seeing those things from Pence. He downplayed the Kahn comments by Trump and he endorsed Paul Ryan, contrary to Trump. Given Trump's general attitude toward people who contradict him, this is quite unusual.

It's still not enough to hang your hat on. It could just be a lot of wishful thinking on part of the "nevertrumpers" but it's worth a post and some lively discussion. I don't know if it would salvage the presidential race or not... I get the feeling it's too late for that. But it may help stave off a swing of the Senate to democrats.

By the same media sources that reported that they were planning a convention coup against Trump no doubt in stories with the same players. They are looking at it in case Trump quits, which he won't. He would have to do it pretty quick to switch names on the ballot.

You insulted me first, Sport. The hard head is on you. There are two choices now. Two. You are shrill and hysterical and caught up in the media feeding frenzy. I am not. I deal with reality the way it is, not the way I want it to be.

Now boys. Your party is going down in flames. This is no time to argue among yourselves. You should be hugging, and remembering the good times, like your death panel hayday, and when you made a national issue over a simple blowjob, or all the times when you shut down the government for no reason. Your world is ending. Face it together.

By the same media sources that reported that they were planning a convention coup against Trump no doubt in stories with the same players. They are looking at it in case Trump quits, which he won't. He would have to do it pretty quick to switch names on the ballot.

Like the OP states, it's a rumor at this point, nothing more.

The only thing that makes me think there might be something to it is the behavior of Pence in recent days. It seems like he is purposely distancing himself from the candidate... why is that? Very unconventional, especially considering Trump's attitude toward dissent.

Forum List

Back