So Trump endorsed Ryan

Just stating how i feel. I think Republicans are gonna get trounced this time around. They'll probably hang on to the House, but the rest is lost.
November is a long was off and the dems are hardly united. Lots of disenfranchised Bernie voters.

Republicans seem out of touch and bitterly divided. The Party's being seen as the 'Bitter Ole White Guy Party.' And that won't work in General Elections. I see a disaster come November.
I see you are chanting political/religious memes that are pure bullshit programming by your handlers. It's stupid, really.

It's the common current perception of the Party by many. The Democratic Party is seen as the more 'hip'/'inclusive' Party. And that's what the country wants. I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying it's the current reality. The country isn't ready for real Conservatism. And it's definitely not ready for Donald Trump.
You're boring.

That's kinda how most view the Republican Party. It's in real trouble.

Earlier this week we had threads on how awesome Trump was for not endorsing Ryan and McCain and how those losers need to lose already. Yesterday Trump endorsed Ryan.

So what are the thoughts and feelings on this? Why not several threads on it?
He endorsed McCain as well, another ‘establishment RINO.’

That Trump supporters are inconsistent hypocrites should come as no surprise, as Trump himself is an inconsistent hypocrite.

Forum List

Back