So this is the assclown the rubes want for president

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The clown is a showman, a carnival barker and all around assclown, and the rubes eat it up as reality

Guno, can't you say anything that isn't an insult? How about what makes him a Carnival Barker. Post and idea, friend.

I love it. The man has a sense of humor and it's brilliant. Not much he can do to lose my vote.

It wouldnt matter if Trump had a Phd, could walk on water and heal all the sick and injured on the planet; Batshit would still hate him all the more for opposing his ghey shit.

The clown is a showman, a carnival barker and all around assclown, and the rubes eat it up as reality

Well even on his worst day he still beats the hell out of an incompetent and no ability Hitlery.

Hell. She has so much baggage now its a wonder she can fit through a door.

Carry on

What gay Obama adviser decided to call The Donald something NOBODY alive today has ever seen, a "carnival barker?" Any douchebag that repeats the "carnival barket" tag is clearly brainwashed by the ZOG controlled MSM.

I love it. The man has a sense of humor and it's brilliant. Not much he can do to lose my vote.
He could shoot someone in the middle of Manhattan and you would still vote for him. When Trump says stuff like that he proves he really doesn't want to be President and he can't believe that you still in this race. He underestimated the stupidity of Americans.

How many things has Trump said so far that make him unelectable? At least five things

Forum List

Back